- 成交 - ♪ 我每次都是输家 ♪
- ♪ I'm a loser every time ♪ - Deal.
再来一轮
Another round.
你真不该老是气鼓鼓的
You shouldn't walk around so angry all the time.
这样你会自己把自己气出心脏病的
You'll give yourself a heart attack.
我能来一杯吗
Can I have one?
你喝威士忌吗
You want whiskey?
- ♪ 我始终是失败者 ♪ - 谢谢
- ♪ I'm a loser every time ♪ - Thank you.
- ♪ 因为我早已离去 ♪ - 干杯
- ♪ Because I'm long gone ♪ - Cheers.
♪ 噢 离开了太久 ♪
♪ Oh, so long ♪
沿路找个地方住下
Stay in a place up the road.
只要有床
As long as there's a bed.
你想做什么都可以 不收费的
We can do whatever you want, no charge.
你真令人恶心
You're disgusting.
我的天哪
Oh, my goodness!
我的天…漂亮的过人
Oh, my... What a pass!
左边线 界内 快看
Sideline left, in bounds. Looking.
拿到球了 运球到罚球线
Gets it full. A dribble to the key.
急停 跳投 不
Stop and pull up. No!
篮板球 反♥攻♥ 山姆·琼斯
Rebound, reverse... Sam Jones!
我的天啊 我的老天爷
Oh, my goodness! Oh, my goodness!
好一个扣篮
What a jam!
又一个反♥攻♥
A reverse follow.
山姆在第一百分钟把比分追平
Sam has tied the game at 100!
如果幸运号♥码和您的
If the lucky number matches the last four digits
万事达卡
of your Mastercard...
或者维士卡 或者发现卡的卡♥号♥♥后四位是一样的
...your Visa or your Discover card,
如果它和我们每周头奖的号♥码是一样的
if it matches our weekly jackpot,
现在就拨♥打♥一 八〇〇 三六七 九四四四
all you need to do now is call 1-800-367-9444,
您将会获得两万五千美金的奖金
and that will be... that share of that $25,000 will be yours.
如果您获奖了 您可以…
And when that happens, you could...
如果您想要分享您的奖品 如果您想要分享您的奖品
If you're sharing in the prize, if you're sharing the prize,
您可以赢得我们的一个大奖
you could win one of our grand prizes,
可能是一辆福特水星黑貂
which could be a Mercury Sable.
可能是一个…
It could be a, um...
早啊
Morning.
那是什么
What's that?
大多是一些旧的运货记录
Old shipping records mostly.
我昨天晚上从房♥子里拿的
I grabbed them from the house last night.
这一定是皮特科在找的东西
It must be what Ptitko is after.
你好了吗 我们得再去找一辆车
You almost ready? We got to go get another car.
现在开始要叫我约翰
Start calling me John.
我所有新的证件上都写的约翰·瓦特内特
All my new papers say John Vatrinet.
我在穿衣服了
I'm putting my clothes on now.
我并不是什么都没做
I'm not trying nothing.
我明白你昨天什么意思了 约翰
I got the message last night, John.
你这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
什么
What?
你觉得就因为我不想上你
You think just because I don't want to fuck you,
我就有毛病是吗
there's something wrong with me?
什么 不是
What? No.
我不带你走了
I'm leaving you here.
什么
What?
你看看能给谁打电♥话♥
You're gonna have to call somebody.
我会给你留点钱
I'll leave you a few bucks.
- 为什么 - 但我…
- Why? - But I'm...
我不…我不带你走了
I'm leaving...I’m leaving you here.
罗伊
Roy.
罗伊 你还好吗
Roy, you okay?
这是怎么了
What the hell?
给你 给
Here. Here.
我们得继续往前走
We got to keep moving.
♪ 不如让我 ♪
♪ Won't you let me ♪
♪ 从学校 ♪
♪ Walk you home ♪
♪ 送你回家 ♪
♪ From school ♪
♪ 相约在 ♪
♪ Meet you at ♪
♪ 泳池 ♪
♪ The pool ♪
♪ 拿好去舞会的门票 ♪
♪ Get tickets for the dance ♪
♪ 我会带着你 ♪
♪ I will take you ♪
♪ 能不能让你♥爸♥ ♪
♪ Won't you tell your dad ♪
♪ 别再对我不依不饶 ♪
♪ Get off my back ♪
♪ 告诉他我们在聊 ♪
♪ Tell him what we said 'bout ♪
♪ 《将它染黑》 ♪
♪ "Paint It Black" ♪
♪ 却不知为何 ♪
♪ Don't know why ♪
罗伊你能在奥兰治那停一下吗
Roy, can you stop in Orange for me?
- 为什么 - 我有点事
- Why? - I just need to do something.
现在你想停了
Now you want to stop?
有人欠我钱
Somebody owes me money.
我去拿点钱和衣服
Get some money and clothes.
给我十分钟
Just give me 10 minutes.
♪ 孤单的城市啊怀抱着我的灵魂 ♪
♪ Lonesome city's got a hold on my soul ♪
♪ 人们熙熙攘攘永不停息 ♪
♪ But people got their foot on my toes ♪
♪ 我没有爱人 ♪
♪ I got no woman I can call my own ♪
♪ 孤单的城市啊 ♪
♪ Lonesome city ♪
♪ 怀抱着 ♪
♪ Has got a hold ♪
♪ 我的灵魂 ♪
♪ On my soul ♪
开车
Drive!
开车 快开车
Drive! Drive!
- 这他妈是谁 - 我的妹妹 蒂法尼
- The fuck is this? - It's my sister, Tiffany.
你把我们扔到哪都行 但是她必须跟我在一块
You can drop us off wherever you want, but she's coming with me.
- 枪声是怎么回事 - 他没事
- What was that shot? - He's fine.
- 他是谁 - 我的继父
- Who's he? - My stepfather.
他很走运 我只打到了墙上
I shot a wall. He got off lucky.
- 这是绑♥架♥ - 才不是
- This is kidnapping. - It is not.
现在起我来照顾她
I'm gonna take care of her now.
她会过得很好
She's gonna have a better life.
那些人都在找我们
There's people looking for us.
你 你要把她卷进来
Y-Y-You're bringing her into that.
你再好好想想
You think about that.
没事的 宝贝 我们要去旅行了
All right, baby. We're going on a trip.
我们要离开一段时间 等事情平息
Gonna get us off the road for a bit, let the dust settle.
- 你好 - 两个单人间 住一周
- Help you? - Two single, each for a week.
他们是你的孩子
They yours?
侄女 我姐姐的
Nieces, my sister's.
带税三百八十七刀
$387 with tax.
你真是个可爱的小姑娘
You're a darling little girl.
几岁了
How old are you?
三岁半
3 1/2.
好的
Well...
一〇五和一〇六 右边那一排
105 and 106, just right outside.
我叫南希·科温顿 我住这很久了
I'm Nancy Covington. I'm always here.
只是提醒你一下 我和这的很多警♥察♥都很熟
I'm good friends with lots of policemen, just so you know.
所以别闹事
I mind what goes on in those rooms.
谢谢 南斯
I appreciate it, Nance.
天呐 你真漂亮
Good Lord, that's a beautiful little girl.
你是我见过最可爱的小姑娘了
You're the cutest thing I ever did see.
- 你该说什么 - 谢谢
- What do you say? - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你每天抱怨个不停 我受够了
Every day, I hear complaints from you!
是谁租的这个房♥子 是谁整天带孩子
Who paid for the room? Who takes care of the kid?
还你的衣服
Here's your shirt back.
能给我支烟吗
Can I have a cigarette?
我在想你多大了
I've been thinking. How old are you?
唔…四十
Mm... 40.
我十九
I'm 19.
不管发生了什么 年龄没什么大不了 对吗
Man, that's nothing, right, no matter what's happened?
对 你还…你还有大把的时间
That's right. You got... You got your whole life ahead of you.
如果你想 你可以重新开始你的人生三次 甚至四次
You can start your life over three, four times if you want.
你十九岁的时候在做什么
What were you doing at 19?
有时在路易斯安那赌博
Running playback bets in Louisiana
大部分时候都在密西西比
and Mississippi mostly.