♪ Waiting for me there ♪
像她的妈妈 模仿她妈妈
Like her mom, taking after her mom.
- 我头发乱了吗 现在 - 是的
- My hair's up... now. - Yeah.
- 现在 - 我头发乱了
- Now. - My hair's up.
- 是的 - 我还挺喜欢的
- Yeah. - I like it.
她玩那个游戏是什么
What was the game she was playing?
偷看
I spy.
我偷看到了什么
I spy with my little eye.
- 各种东西 - 她总是盯着那个东西看
- Something... - She always looks at the thing.
- 所以你… - 所以我知道
- And you... - And so I know.
但是她很郁闷因为我每次都能猜到
But she gets sad 'cause I always get it.
罗伊
Roy!
萝姬
Rocky!
罗伊
Roy!
- 萝姬 - 罗伊
- Rocky! - Roy!
萝姬
Rocky!
罗伊
Roy!
还是老样子啊 罗伊
Same old Roy.
你就是忍♥不住 是不是
You just couldn't help yourself, could you?
给我打电♥话♥ 甚至给我下命令
Calling me up, making demands, even.
不过太可惜了 也太不小心了
It's too bad you weren't as careful
当你给医生打电♥话♥的时候
when you called the doctor.
记得吗 他吓得屁滚尿流
Remember? He came to me scared shitless.
你的那个婊♥子♥可是引起了一阵乱战哦
That little whore of yours put up a hell of a fight.
罗伊
Roy?
罗伊
Roy?
罗伊
Roy?
安静
Hey, shh!
罗伊 罗伊 他们快要回来了
Roy, Roy, they're coming back.
他们快要回来了
They're coming back.
站起来 快站起来
Stand up. Stand up.
你现在必须马上走
You have to go now.
好了 拿上这个
Okay. Take that.
走吧 走
Please go. Go.
快走 快
Go. Go.
不
No.
不会吧
Come on.
不要
No.
别啊
Come on.
♪ 若你饥欲贪婪 ♪
♪ If you're hungry, full of greed ♪
♪ 若你走入政坛 ♪
♪ If you're into politics ♪
♪ 人们日渐恶坏 ♪
♪ People turn to evil each and every day ♪
♪ 千万人来 令我耳闻祈祷 ♪
♪ Fall here by the thousands so I can hear them pray ♪
♪ 千万人哭喊道 把我带走 ♪
♪ People by the thousands screaming, "Take me! ♪
♪ 把我带走 ♪
♪ Take me!" ♪
♪ 母女都哭喊道 把我带走 ♪
♪ Mothers and their daughters screaming, "Take me! ♪
♪ 把我带走 ♪
♪ Take me!" ♪
我们给你肺部做了检查
We took a look at your lungs.
我怀疑是曲霉病
I suspect aspergillosis.
我们还要再做个活检来确定一下
We'll do a biopsy to confirm,
不过这并不致死
but this is not life-threatening.
不
No.
卡迪先生 有很多种治疗方案的
Mr. Cady, there are treatment options,
而且都在医保范围内
and the state will pay.
卡迪先生 我作为一个无名党派的
Mr. Cady, I am speaking to you now
外部法律顾问 来和你谈
as outside counsel for an unnamed party
你现在所被指控的重罪
concerned with your recent felonies.
袭击 盗窃 杀人
Assault, theft, homicide.
相当严重的指控 卡迪先生
Quite a list of charges, Mr. Cady.
虽然我知道你想要借以检举揭发他人
Though I understand you intend to indict other persons
来减免你的刑期
to avoid serving time.
换言之 你想告发我的当事人
In other words, you're planning to make it easy on yourself
来让你自己好过点
by informing on my client.
那么很自然的 我的当事人的辩护
Naturally, my client's defense
将包括目击证人的问询环节
would include a body of witnesses to cross-examine,
比如南希·科温顿
such as Nancy Covington,
德州加尔维斯顿翡翠海岸汽车旅馆的主人
owner of the Emerald Shores Motel in Galveston, Texas.
以及一个三岁的小女孩
And a young child, 3-year-old girl.
我了解到她的名字是蒂芙尼·贝努瓦
Name I have here is Tiffany Benoit,
目前与诺妮和德拉·艾里森住在一起
currently residing with Nonie and Dehra Ellison
身处德州圆石区布里阿伍德巷五百四十号♥
at 540 Briarwood Lane, Round Rock, Texas.
完全正确 对不对
That's correct, isn't it?
当然 其实可以完全不用涉及到他们的 不是么
Well, there's no need to involve them, of course,
如果你能闭嘴 安安稳稳去坐牢
if you just serve your time quietly
不给我的当事人找事儿的话
and leave my client out of it.
现在 根据最新消息
Now, including this information,
风暴已经变得相当巨大了
this storm is becoming quite large.
目测将会形成一场大台风
This is gonna be a major hurricane.
强度在三♥级♥到四级之间
Could be a Category 3 or a 4 by landfall.
看起来是一场货真价实的特大风暴
Truly massive storm, appears to be.
但现在 如大家所见 风暴中心似乎的确
But right now, as you can see, it really seems to be
正在消退消减
splitting the difference on the Hurricane Center.
最有可能在德州墨西哥湾登陆
Most likely to make landfall on the Gulf Coast of Texas,
直击科珀斯克里斯蒂和加尔维斯顿间的某处
hitting somewhere between Corpus Christi and Galveston.
面♥积♥大概占了整个墨西哥湾的一半
This is taking up around a half of the Gulf of Mexico.
这场飓风在强度上或将超过“艾伦”飓风
This storm could be more Allen-like in power.
总之建议听众 不要在当地停留 但我们也的确要听听
You just can't say, but we've really got to listen
市长和县法官是如何说的
to what the mayor and county judge said.
当你在面对如此强度的飓风时
When you're dealing with a storm of this size,
说真的 四级的飓风…
really, Category 4 hurricane...
…风暴潮高达十三至十八英尺
...storm surges 13 to 18 feet,
风速每小时一百三十一到一百五十五英里
winds 131 to 155 miles per hour.
你好 我在找罗伊
Hi. I'm looking for Roy.
不要小看了这场台风
Don't take this storm for granted.
我们面对的是
We are dealing with...
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
很久以前 旅馆的那位女士
Oh, it was the lady from the hotel a long time ago.
她 她说你的真名叫罗伊
She, uh, said your real name was Roy.
我雇了一个人帮我找到了你的服刑记录和照片
I hired a man who found your prison records and photos.
尽管这花了他很长的时间 你看起来和从前不一样了
Took him a while, though. You don't look the same.
都已经二十年了
It's 20 years ago.
你住在哪儿
Where do you live?
奥斯汀
Austin.
工作呢
What do you do there?
我做平面设计和广♥告♥
Uh, I do graphic design and advertisement stuff,
我还是个艺术家
but I'm an artist, too.
你结婚了吗
You married?
还没
Not yet.
可能快了
Maybe soon.
你恋爱了
You in love?
- 是的 - 真好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你恋爱了 真好
That's good, that you're in love.
是啊
Yeah.
是他一直鼓励我…
He's the one who encouraged me to...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
为了找到你 我花了很多时间和金钱
I spent a lot of time and money to find you,
我有问题一直想问你
and I have questions.
你知道…你知道多少
Uh, how much do you... how much do you know?
我记得我姐姐
I remember my sister.
一点点
A little.
我记得我们去沙滩
I remember us going to the beach.
但后来有一天 她离开了
But then, one day, she just left me.
不 不是那样的
No, uh, wasn't like that.
我们 那个晚上我们准备出门
We... We were going out for the night,
然后我们马上回来找你了
and we were coming right back for you.
但你后来却在新奥尔良
But then you were in New Orleans.
- 你当时入狱了 - 是的 我当时
- You were in prison? - Yeah, uh, I was in a...
出了车祸 然后…
a car accident and...
…受了伤
...got banged up.
与之俱来的还有我的逮捕令
And there was a warrant out on me.
我不 我不明白发生了什么