扒了他的皮做顶帽子
And then you would make a hat out of his skin
澳洲人就是这么凶狠 我们走吧
'Cause that's what Australians do. Let's go!
埃拉 这都是胡话 谁都会离婚
Ira, this is deep shit. People get divorced.
人们犯了错 生活再不如从前
They make mistakes, they change their lives.
没什么好惊讶的 因为她嫁了个混♥蛋♥
It's not that big of a deal. She's married to an asshole.
她像是个发疯的女演员 老兄
She seems like a crazy actress, man.
我不知道和你说什么 老兄
I don't know what to tell you, man.
难道我就没资格追求幸福吗
Am I not allowed to be happy or something?
我一直孤孤单单的独居着 一成不变
I've been living alone and alone and alone. That's my life.
而这是我唯一爱过的女人
This is the only girl I've ever loved
我该对此袖手旁观吗
And I'm not supposed to do anything about this?
我什么时候才能幸福
When am I supposed to be happy?
为什么别人都是幸幸福福的
Why does everyone else get to be happy?
乔治 我以朋友的立场告诉你
Look, George, I'm just gonna tell you this, as a friend.
在我看来 你的快乐
From where I'm sitting it seems like your happiness
是建立在一个家庭的崩溃上面的
Might be coming at the cost of destroying this family.
好 那我也以朋友的立场回答你
Okay, let me respond to that, as your friend,
要知道你可不是我朋友
And let you know you're not my friend.
你就是个给我♥干♥活的
You fucking work for me!
我没问你的意见
I didn't ask for your advice!
你越界了 老兄
You're overstepping your boundaries, man!
现在给我拿罐健怡可乐去
Now go get me a fucking Diet Coke!
好好记住这才是你应该做的
And remind yourself that's what you do for me!
从凳子上滚开
Now get the fuck out of here!
好
Fine.
别现在滚 回来坐下
Don't fucking leave! Sit down here!
我不想自己在这
I don't want to be alone.
好 好
Okay, fine.
我是马克
This is Mark.
嘿 马克 我是埃拉 近来如何
Hey, Mark, it's Ira. How's it going, man?
不太好 我没能参加托比·马奎尔的电影
Not too good. I didn't get the part in the Tobey Maguire movie.
无关紧要 我有麻烦了 帮我一下吧
That doesn't matter. I have a problem. I need help, okay?
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我在马林郡 北加州
I'm in Marin county. Northern California.
听着 我要告诉你点事
Listen, I... I have to tell you something.
你坐着吗
Are you sitting down?
-是的 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
有一晚我出去
The other night I went out to drinks
跟制片人喝酒
With the producers of my show
里奥遇见了我们
And Leo met up with us.
他们很看好他
And they were enamored by him
认为他很幽默
And they thought he was really funny.
于是他们让他参演yo teach 他接受了
And they offered him a part on yo teach...! And he took it.
我看过那集 就知道是这样了
I saw the episode. I know that that happened.
-你看过 -看过
- You watched it? - I watched it.
喜不喜欢
Did you love it?
-是呀 -他很棒 对吧
- Yeah. - He was great, right?
这没关系 我和里奥没疙瘩 好吗
It was fine! I have no problem with Leo, okay?
跟里奥说 要是他遇到困难
Tell leo, if he's got a problem,
别像个小孩 要自己去克服
To stop being a baby and to just get over it!
里奥正在监听你们的通话
Why don't you tell Leo yourself?
你干吗不自己告诉他
'Cause Leo's been surveilling this whole conversation.
-衰人 -该死的混♥蛋♥
- You dick. - Fucking asshole.
-里奥 把你的电♥话♥挂了 -滚你的 了里奥
- Leo, get off the phone! - Screw you, Leo. Screw you.
老兄 最近忙什么
Hey, man what have you been up to?
在给乔治·西蒙口♥交♥吗
Sucking George Simmons' balls?
太酷了 我来教你 好好享受
That's cool. I've been on yo teach...! Living it up.
不好意思 里奥 Yo Teach 恶心
I'm sorry, Leo. Yo teach...! sucks.
去减减肥吧 埃拉
Go lose some more weight, Ira!
你太他妈瘦了
You look fucking weird skinny!
里奥 冷静
Leo, Calm down!
知道吗 埃拉
You know what, Ira?
我真想把我的眼镜戴在你屁♥股♥上
I want to put my eyeglasses on your asshole
这样我♥干♥♥你♥的时候
So it looks like you're blowing me
还能看起来像是你在吹♥箫♥
When I'm fucking you in the ass,
你个贱♥人♥
You jerk!
你说的这些我就当没听到
That doesn't even make sense!
你要把眼镜放在我屁♥股♥上吗 怎样
You're gonna put glasses on my ass? what?
埃拉 我会在节目里给你找个角色
Ira, we will find something for you to do on the show, okay?
老师可以多几个朋友
Teach can have more than one friend.
我们能不能回头再谈这个
Can we talk about this later?
我真的有麻烦了
I am in a serious problem.
我需要你们的建议 拜托
I just need some advice, okay? please?
只要听我说
Just listen to me for two minutes
然后告诉我该怎么做就行了
And tell me what I should do right now,
好吗
Okay?
你们听见了吗
Will you do that?
好吧 如果你是认真的 我很抱歉 我会听的
All right. If it's serious, I'm sorry. I will listen.
好的 事情是这样的
Okay. Here's what's happening.
我见证了一起出轨行为
I'm witnessing a slow-moving train wreck,
可是如果阻止的话 我会丢掉工作
But if I do something, I will lose my job.
真的吗
Are you serious?
我不知道该...
So, what I don't know, is...
小气鬼
Screw you.
高点 再高点
Higher! Higher!
高点 高点
Higher! Higher!
-我上不去了 -你能行
- I can't. i... I can't. - Yes, you can.
你得下来一点
You, you have to go down a little bit then
-从中间走 -小心 别让他掉到你身上
- Through the middle. - Be careful. Don't let him fall on you.
我该把手放哪
Where do I put my hand?
我和克拉克谈过了
I spoke to Clarke.
他今晚要坐飞机回中国
He's gonna be at the airport tonight heading back to china.
等他回来我就告诉他
I'm gonna go tell him that when he comes back
让他去找个别的地方住
He should find another place to live.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait. what...
你说真的 太好了
You... yeah? Good. Good. yeah.
你会告诉他吗
You're gonna tell him?
我只是不想再让他回来了
I just don't want him coming back here.
-你不需要他了 -是啊
- You don't need him. - No.
有他在只会让你恶心
That'll just get you sick.
真好 你要告诉他 什么时候告诉他
Good, you gotta tell him. So, when are you doing that?
-今晚 -是的
- Tonight? - Yeah.
好了 好了 我要下来了
Okay, okay, I'm coming down.
跳
Jump!
我和朋友谈了谈
I talked to a girlfriend of mine,
她能找人给我们介绍
And she has somebody who could show us
几幢在洛杉矶的房♥子
Some houses down in los angeles.
我们可以过去看看
And we'll get that whole thing going.
我曾想过先让孩子们休学
Then I was thinking about taking the kids out of school now,
不过还是让她们上完吧
But we should probably let them finish up
都已经12月了
Because it's december.
我不想把所有事都弄砸了
And I don't want to mess everything up.
他们得读完这一年
They have to finish the whole year here.
那对我很重要 所以我们
Yeah, that makes sense to me. So, if we just go down
明年夏初再走
At the beginning of the summer,
-让他们适应一下 -我本想
- Let them kind of transit. - I'm supposed to do
夏天的时候去度个小假
A little two-week tour this summer.
只是想去 不是非要去
I'm supposed to do it, but I don't need to do it.
别逼自己 瞧你 我又没给你施压
No pressure on you. Look at you! There's no pressure on you.
我需要工作 我想回归演艺事业
I need to work and I want to get my acting career going again.
-太棒了 -是啊
- Good. - Yeah.
她快追上你了茵格丽 干的不错路路
She's whupping you, Ingrid! Good job there, Lulu.
这么说 她今晚会去机场
So, she's gonna go to the airport tonight
告诉克拉克让他搬出去
And tell Clarke that she wants him to find a new place and...
你觉得怎么样
What do you think of that?
我不想让你知道我是怎么想的
I don't want to tell you what I think about that
因为我不想被你吼 乔治
'cause I don't want to get yelled at, George.
上帝啊
Oh, god.
我只是关心这俩孩子
I'm just nervous about the kids and,
比如谁能获得抚养权
Like, who's gonna get them
电影精选列表