花生酱游戏 花生酱游戏
Peanut-butter game! peanut-butter game!
好的 只放一点点
Okay, just put a little bit.
-好的 -她在干什么
- okay. - what's she doing?
一点点
A little bit.
好的 好的 这样就好了
Okay, okay. I think that's good.
你们有空的时候就玩这个吗
This is what you guys do in your free time? okay.
-他来啦 -噢 小家伙
- there he is! - oh, boy.
来嘛
Come on.
他在舔她 在舔她
He got her. he got her.
你该把它放在耳朵上的
Oh, so, you're supposed to do it on the ears.
该乔治了 该乔治了
George's turn! yeah! George's turn!
不 我不想玩这个
No. I don't want to do that.
噢 该乔治了
Yeah, George's turn!
不是 轮到埃拉了 让埃拉上
No, Ira will go. let Ira go.
不 不 该乔治了
No, no, George.
-得了 -好吧 好吧
- Come on. - okay, all right!
我早上刚洗的头发
I just washed my hair this morning.
乔治 乔治
George! George!
乔治 乔治
George! George!
天哪
Oh, god!
不
No!
别别别
Just not the...
看看这个
Look at this.
那可不是刚才的游戏
That's not the game!
我们与一个佛陀共有一个水池
And we have a pond with a buddha and...
痛吗
Does that hurt?
谁是好人 你是好人 你是坏人吗
So, what, who is a good, you're a good guy, you're a bad guy?
该我走了
Now I go.
然后该我走
And now I go.
你走不了 你被卡住了
You can't move. you're stuck.
埃拉
Ira.
劳拉问我们愿不愿意在这里吃晚饭
Hey, Laura asked if we want to eat dinner here tonight.
谢谢你 什么 我们
Oh. thank you. what... we...
回去要开八小时车呢
It's like an eight-hour drive back.
那样明早5点前都到不了家了
We won't get home till like 5:00 in the morning that way.
到时再说吧
We'll figure something out.
那我们去杂货店
So, we're gonna go to the grocery store
买♥♥点菜来做
And get some food so I can cook.
家常菜 太好了
Home-cooked meal. perfect.
那你来帮我看着孩子们 可以吗
Okay. so, you're okay to watch the girls?
当然 我很擅长和孩子玩
Yeah, definitely. I'm good with kids.
我当了5年的犹太夏令营导员
I was a Jewish summer camp counselor for five years.
当然和非犹太小孩也很合得来
But I'm good with non-jewish kids, too.
那好 我们很快就回来
Okay, so we'll be right back.
商店就在拐角附近
It's around the corner.
很好
Very good.
我该穿上跑鞋吗 这是去哪儿
Should I have worn my jogging shoes? where are we going?
你确定 你确定要这样做吗
You sure? you sure you want to do this?
不管我丈夫在哪儿
Wherever my husband is
他估计也在做同样的事情
He's probably doing the same thing.
好的
Okay.
有回声 回声 回声
Echo, echo, echo.
知道吗 和你分手后
You know, when I broke up with you,
我一直想去找一个和你截然不同的人
I tried to find somebody who was the exact opposite of you.
但是克拉克简直和你一模一样
But Clarke is exactly like you.
就像是命中注定的邂逅 遇到相似的人
It's like I'm programmed to find the same person,
像是我逃不出去的宿命一般
Like there's some lesson I'm supposed to learn from it all.
你背叛了我几次?
How many times did you cheat on me?
我不想回忆那段往事
I don't want to paint a picture.
那时年少无知
I was young and stupid
但我现在已经改了 对天发誓
But I changed, I swear to god.
怎么改的
How exactly have you changed?
我看到了常人一生只能看到一次的东西
I got a peek at something most people only get to see once.
我去了一位灵媒那 她告诉我说
You know, I went to a psychic who told me that...
我们70岁的时候会重新走到一起
That you and I would get back together when we were 70.
她还说不要吃鸡肉
And she also said not to eat any chicken.
我们可等不了那么久
Well, we couldn't wait.
你是第一个爱我的人
You loved me before anybody loved me.
我知道
I know.
这是我唯一想要的归宿
This is the only place that I ever wanted to be.
乔治什么时候会死呢
When is George gonna die?
乔治会死吗
George is gonna die?
不会 为什么这么说
No. Why would you guys say that?
我听到妈妈哭着
I heard my mom talking to her friend on the phone
和她的一个朋友打电♥话♥
And she was crying.
我不想要乔治死
I don't want george to die.
你干吗这么关心 你才刚刚认识他
Why do you care? You just met him.
闭嘴
Shut up.
-你闭嘴 -好好好 姑娘们
- You shut up! - Okay, okay, guys, guys, guys.
乔治不会死的
George is not gonna die.
乔治 他不舒服 但是他去看了医生
George, he was sick, but he went to the doctor
医生给了他很多不同的药
And they gave him different types of medicine
其中一种很奏效
Until they found one that worked.
所以他会好起来的
And now he's gonna be just fine.
他会活很长很长时间
He's gonna live a really, really long time.
我觉得我妈妈爱他
I think my mommy loves him.
嗯...我们都爱他
Well, you know, we all love him.
他拍了很多很棒的电影
He's made a lot of great movies.
我觉得她爱他 是那种爱他
I think she loves him, like, loves him.
爱 爱 爱 爱
Love. love, love, love.
爱 爱 爱 他们会生个小孩
Love, love, love they're gonna have a baby
他们会生个小孩小孩 结婚 爱情
They're gonna have a baby baby, marriage, love
他们会生个人鱼小孩
They're gonna have a little merman baby.
你收藏了我演出的带子
You saved my acting reel?
我还纳闷他们去哪了
I was wondering where this was.
为什么不给我
Why didn't you give this to me?
因为我一直在看
cause I was watching it.
知道吗
You know
我总是感觉你认为我很蠢
I always get the feeling that you think I'm stupid or something.
看我那头发 像妖精一样
Look at my hair! I look like a leprechaun.
不
No.
我是很蠢
I am stupid.
哦 我声音还那么高吗
Ooh! Is my voice still that high?
不不不...
No! no, no, no, no. no,
不过人们一直想让你回孟克郡去
But they need you back in munchkinville.
他们怀念市长[讽刺声音很高]
They miss the mayor.
闭嘴
Shut up!
那是我最美好的时候
That was the best time in my life.
我还有东西给你 你应该还记得
I got something else for you. You might remember these.
告诉我你想要
Please tell me you do!
这不是我最爱的牛仔裤吗
Are these my favorite butt jeans?
对对对
Yes. yes. yes.
真的吗
Really?
是 它重回你的怀抱了
Yeah, you can have them back.
太激动了
I'm so excited! yeah.
你觉得它还合我身吗
Do you think they still fit me?
我保证
I guarantee it.
我太高兴了
I'm so happy!
我保证 穿上它
I guarantee it. Get in those.
这家伙把我魂都勾走了
These used to kill me.
天哪 褪色这么严重
Oh, my god, they're so faded.
该死
Oh, shit!
很合身
They fit!
-看上去美极了 -真的吗
- They look good! - Really?
是啊 美臀依旧
Yeah, that's the same ass!
太美了 除了后面那个商标
Fucking ass is perfect. Minus that camel coming out the back.
前顶 再后翘
Bump and groove it
向左 再向右
To the left now to the right, y'all
拍拍屁♥股♥
Slap that shit!
你看啊 像老妈牛仔裤一样
Look at that! they're like mom jeans.
电影精选列表