I watched you.
你们玩得很开心
You enjoyed yourselves.
一个乡巴佬!
For a peasant boy!
哦 不
Oh, no.
哦
Oh.
哦 不
Oh, no.
凯瑟琳
Katrin.
我的……
My... my wife.
我的妻子……
My wife.
我的孩子们
The mother of my children.
你杀了她!
You killed her.
因为他!
我的姐姐……
My sister,
我美丽的姐姐
my beautiful sister.
你杀了她
You killed her.
杀了他
Kill him
杀了他
Kill him
杀了他!
Kill him!
杀了他!
Kill him!
听我的命令
Listen to my command.
我要你杀了他
I want you to kill him.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
他不是你的朋友
He is not your friend.
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
我创造了你
I created you.
杀了他!
Kill him
停下来
Stop.
停下来!
Stop.
听听我的回答
Listen to my response.
回到桌子上去
Go back to the table
停下来!
Stop.
回去!
Go back.
停下来
Stop.
回去!
Go back.
停下来!
Stop.
都是你的错!
It's all your fault!
我要你付出代价
I'll make you pay for this,
你这个捣蛋鬼
you troublemaking bastard.
你害死我了
你结束了我的实验
You have put an end to my experiments,
但我的工作将继续下去
but my work will live on.
我不会白死的
I'm not going to die in vain.
我的工作还没有完成
My work has not been finished,
但我知道我的工作方向是对的
working in the right direction.
我一个人也没有
I had no one.
只有一个实验室
Just a laboratory
和一个梦想
and a dream.
女人已经死了
The female is dead.
但他还活着
but he live
他将向世界展示我的才华
He will show the world my genius.
当他们采取行动的时候
When they roll out the tape,
可能会有完美的财富
They can be rich perfect
我想证明……
I wanted... to...
我什么都不后悔
I... don't... regret...
我已经尽力了
I tried... my best.
他不会再给你下命令了
He won't be giving you any more orders, now.
他罪有应得
He got what he deserved.
放我下来 我们就可以离开这里了
Let me down so we can get out of here.
如果我让你失望了
If I let you down,
你会怎么做?
what will you do?
我带你离开这里
I'll take you out of here.
我带你去看真正的医生
I'll take you to a real doctor.
那我不会让你失望的
Then I cannot let you down.
我必须死在这里
I must die here.
为什么?
Why?
现在没事了 他已经死了
It's okay, now.
我比你更喜欢他们
I'm more like them than you.
我属于这里
I belong here.
这太可怕了
That is terrible,
我已经没有生命了
but it's no life for me.
你在说什么?
What are talking about?
我是你最好的朋友
I'm your best friend.
你认识以前的我……
You know me before,
但不是现在的我
But not now.
我一定是死了
I must be dead.
电影精选列表