So, I adjusted for a man.
凯瑟琳……
Katrin,
我以为我们说好了的
I thought we had an agreement
没有男人在城♥堡♥里工作 干扰我的工作
that no man is working in the castle, disturbing my work.
他不会打扰你的
He won't be disturbing you.
我见过他工作
I've seen him work,
我会让他忙个不停
And I'll keep him very busy.
我希望如此
I hope so.
你可以肯定这一点
You can be sure of it.
你丈夫呢?
Where is your husband?
他工作很忙
He's busy working.
他工作很努力
He works very hard.
他是一个非常聪明的人
He's a very intelligent man.
你今晚吃饭的时候可以见他
You can meet him tonight at dinner.
他介意你和男人在一起吗?
Doesn't he mind you being with men?
我意思是 他可能会给我带来很多麻烦
I mean, he could get me in a lot of trouble,
逮捕我
Arrest
为什么他要这样做?
Why should he?
他有他的工作 我有我的隐私
He has his work and I have my privacy.
我们有两个孩子
We have two children.
你…… 第一次见到孩子们的时候
You saw the children the first time we met.
你觉得他们漂亮吗?
Did you find them beautiful?
是的
Yeah.
这是我和我丈夫在一起的唯一原因
It's the only reason my husband and I are together.
为了抚养他们
To bring them up right.
没有人像我一样接近
No one has come as close as I.
理解生命的秘密
Understanding the secret of life,
天赋异禀
我很少犯错
my mistakes have been few,
我向每个人学习
but I learned from every one.
我们确保电极的放置和以往一样精确
We ensure that the electrodes are placed precise, as always,
在临界能量点
at the critical energy point.
通电
Apply the electricity.
是的 男爵
Yes, baron.
现在 从手开始
Now, start by hand.
我来处理大脑区域
I will deal with the brain area.
奥托 行动
They move, Otto!
停止供电
Stop the electricity.
是的……
Yes.
让他下来
Let him down.
奥托 我们眼前的景象真是不可思议
Otto, what we're seeing in front of us is really incredible.
是啊 男爵!
It is, baron!
让我们看看他们能否移♥动♥
Let's see if they can move.
手臂
Arm.
手臂
Arm.
头!
Head.
头!
Head.
看 是多么自然啊
Look how natural they are.
看 他们的反射功能很好
Look, their reflex functions beautifully.
太好了
How super.
就连我自己的期望也得到了回报
Even my own expectations completely rewarded.
真为你高兴 男爵
I feel so happy for you, baron.
我很满足
但现在还不是时候
But not yet.
我们必须等待最后的胜利
We have to wait for the final triumph.
繁殖 然后……
The breeding and then
是孩子
the children.
如果只有一些办法能减少的话 那就是妊娠期
If there will be only some way to reduce the gestation period.
我怎么能再等九个月呢?
How can I wait for nine months from tonight
她会给我生第一个孩子
She will have my first child.
我必须……
I must...
有些事情是科学无法改变的
there is even some things science cannot modify.
很荣幸你能和我一起分享这难以置信的胜利……
The honor you do me to share this incredible triumph
这更值得赞 男爵
is more than I deserve, baron.
我带他们去吃饭
I take them to dinner.
你对我的新仆人满意吗 男爵?
Do you approve of my new servant, baron?
亲爱的 你不是今晚唯一一个做自我介绍的人
You are not the only one with introductions to make this evening, my dear.
奥托!
Otto!
是的 男爵
Yes, baron.
请我的新客人来吃饭
Show my new guests to the table.
是的 男爵
Yes, baron.
非常漂亮的一对 男爵
A very handsome pair, baron.
他们在协助我的实验室工作
They're assisting me in my laboratory work.
他们对医学问题有些兴趣
They have some interesting medical problems.
很明显
Quite obvious.
如果我知道你这么慷慨地安排一对夫妻……
Had I known you were so generous in hiring couples,
如果是我 就不会这么谦虚了
I would not have been so modest at my own acquisition.
谢谢你 尼古拉斯
Thank you, Nicholas.
你是从城里来的吗?
Are you from the town?
我明白了……
I see.
他们是不是出了什么意外 男爵?
Could they have been in some kind of accident, baron?
不完全是
Not really.
不 我不想让他们吃东西
No i don't want them to eat.
他们还没有准备好吃固体食物
They are not ready yet to eat solid food.
过来
Come here.
你的新男友很有意思 亲爱的
There is something very intriguing about your new man, my dear.
尤其是对我的客人
Especially to my guests.
下面发生了什么?
What was going on down there?
你知道这些吗?两个新来的人吗?
Do you know these two new people?
我不认识那个女孩
I didn't know that girl.
那个人是我的朋友
The man was my friend.
就是昨晚被杀的那个
The one that was killed last night.
好了 你看
Well, there, you see.
那简直是一场噩梦
It was a nightmare.
你应该去和他谈谈的
Should've gone and spoke to him.
毕竟……
After all,
我们对我们的帮助并不严格
we're not that strict with our help.
这不是……
It wasn't...
正是他
Exactly him.
好吧 现在你在胡说八道
Well, now you talk nonsense.
如果是他 怎么可能不是他呢?
How could it be not exactly him if it is him?
我的朋友个子不高
My friend wasn't tall.
他的身材和我差不多
He was about my size.
那是我朋友的脑袋 但不是他的身体
It was my friend's head, but it wasn't his body.
你看到那个人有多高了
You saw how tall that person was.
嗯 他非常高
Well, he was extremely tall...
你说你丈夫是做什么工作的?
What kind of work did you say your husband does?
他是一个学者
He's a scholar.
他在实验室里待了好几个小时
Spends hours in his laboratory.
但我真的不知道他到底是做什么的 我们……
But I really don't know what he really does, we...
过着非常独♥立♥的生活
lead very separate lives.
你一定知道他是干什么的
You must know what he does.
你每天晚饭都能见到他
You see him every night at dinner.
和他们谈谈
Talk to them.
偶尔一个词或一个短语……
A word or a phrase, now and then.
与电能有关
Something to do with electrical energy.
但是他在哪里工作呢?
Where does he work?
在城♥堡♥另一边的实验室里
In his laboratory on the other side of the castle.
没有人可以进入
No one can enter.
七年前 出于保护隐私的考虑 他建造了它
He had it built several years ago with privacy in mind.
只有他和他的助手
Only he and his assistant,
就是那个一直在他身边的奇怪小家伙
you know, that strange, little creature that's always around him,
能够进入其中
are able to go into it.
我应该看看这个实验室
I should see this laboratory.
只有这样 我才能知道我朋友出了什么事
It's the only way I'll find out what happened to my friend.
哦 哦 你不能去
You can't go.
不可能
No way.
忘了你的朋友吧
Forget about your friend.
你今晚在餐桌上见过他了
You saw him at the dinner table tonight.
我不能忘记他
I can't forget about him.
你必须这么做
You'll have to.
再说了 你不能一个人在城♥堡♥里闲逛
电影精选列表