片名:行尸走肉
孩子!
Boy!
这是什么类型的音乐?我以前从来没听过
What are the music this? I have never heard of it before.
卡瓦拉
Cavara.
有人在你后面吗?
Is somebody behind you?
出来吧
Come out.
我想看看是谁在工作时睡觉 而不是在工作
I'd like to see who's sleeping on the job instead of working.
哦 我明白了……
Oh, I see.
在我的马车里 是吗?
Carrying on inside my wagon, are you?
我们走吧
Let's go.
来吧
Come on.
这样颠簸的路
继续吧!
Go on.
你把实验室里的所有瓶子和试管都清洗干净了吗?
Did you clean all the bottles and test tubes in the laboratory?
是的 男爵
Yes, baron, I did.
我工作了一整夜 把一切都打扫干净
I worked the whole night to clean up everything.
为什么实验室最近看起来这么乱?
And why does the studio look in such a mess lately?
怎么可能呢?我把所有的事情都解决了
I fixed up all the things.
你知道我喜欢干净明亮的环境
You know I like things clean and bright.
我怎么能在这么乱的地方工作吗?
How can I work in such a messy that?
在布隆伯格教授和弗林教授的指导下
When I was studying under professor blumberg and fringhs,
我们擦了两年地板
we had to wipe the floors for two years
在我把鼻子伸进实验室之前
before I could stick my nose into the laboratory.
但是 男爵?你知道我相信你的工作
You know I believe in your work.
我们一起努力工作
We worked so hard together.
我们在实验室里做了所有的事情
We did everything in the laboratory.
我很感激你能让我这么做
And I'm so grateful to you that I could do that.
我知道 我知道……
I know, I know,
奥托
Otto.
你一直是个好助手
You've been a very good assistant.
你带来了一些好东西
And you brought in some good parts.
手脚是完美的
That manus was perfect.
谢谢你 男爵
Thank you, baron.
但我们现在真正需要的是完美的“鼻子”
But what we really need now is the perfect... nose.
是的
Yes.
这将代表塞尔维亚理想的最完美的特征
Something that will represent the finest feature of the Serbian ideals.
你这是什么意思?塞尔维亚理想?
what do you mean by this? The Serbian ideals.
我以前从来没有听说过
I've never heard of about before.
但是 奥托 你不明白
But Otto, you don't understand.
塞尔维亚民族是古希腊人荣耀的直接后裔!
The Serbian nation is the direct descendant of the glory from the ancient Greeks!
哦 我不知道
Oh, I didn't know that.
但是……
But
你去哪儿找这样的鼻子?
where will you find those kind of nose?
在城里 奥托 在城里
In town, Otto. In town.
哦……
Oh.
我记得我上学的时候
I remember when I was at school.
我们的管家每天送我和姐姐去学校
Our gouvernante was taking my sister and myself every day to school,
我看到了路上的怪人
and I saw this creature on the road,
但是他们不允许我们和他们一起玩
but we were not allowed to play with them
因为我们是更好的人
because we were something better.
他们是农民
They were peasants.
他们告诉我们
They told us.
我不止一次地逃脱了
More than once I escaped,
在野外站了几个小时
standing there for hours in the field
看这些农民
watching these creatures.
现在我们的研究终于结束了
Now, our studies come finally to an end.
我们找到了一位漂亮的夫人
We got a beautiful female.
我相信
And I'm sure,
在这里的人们中
among these townspeople,
我们会找到完美的“鼻子”
we will just find the perfect
现在停下来
Stop now.
来吧
Come on.
我们走吧
Let's go.
来吧 孩子
Come on, children.
走吧 走吧
Go on, go on.
啊!男爵
Ah! baron.
你不会相信我度过了怎样的一天
You wouldn't believe what a day I've had.
我不得不把孩子们从城里那所破烂不堪的学校里接走
I had to pick up the children from the dilapidated school in the city
是你自己选的学校 亲爱的
It was you who chose that school, my dear.
是的 我喜欢这所学校 但我不知道那些肮脏的小……
Yes, I did like the school, dirty little urchins...
晚餐的时候再告诉我
Tell me more about at dinner.
晚餐……
At dinner.
来吧 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
我们还是有时间的
Hasn't got any time for us.
总是跑去那个破烂不堪的实验室
Always running off to that stupid laboratory.
这房♥间真乱
What mess this room.
你的房♥间一直就是这样的吗?
Why do you keep your room this way?
我跟你说过一百遍了
I've told you that 100 times.
如果你们孩子不关心这些美好的东西
What's the point of having beautiful things
拥有它们又有什么意义呢?
if you children do just not care about it.
看地板上的洋娃娃
Look at the dolls on the floor.
我们不应该这么做
We shouldn't be doing this.
你知道的
You know that.
现在 来吧
Now, come on.
脱掉你的衣服 穿上你的游戏服
Take your clothes off and put your play clothes on.
好了吗?
All right?
去吧
Go ahead.
现在我必须告诉你一件事
Now, I must tell you something.
我很高兴你离开了那所糟糕的学校
I'm very glad that you have left that terrible school.
这所学校的孩子们不如你
The children at this school are not on par with you.
你很特别 你是不同的
You are very special. You are different.
他们嫉妒你
They are jealous and tell awful tales
还说你父母的坏话
about your mother and you father.
奥尔加!
Olga!
他们说的有些事是真的
Some of the things they say are true.
当他们谈论你的母亲……
When they talk about your mother,
有时候他们说的都是真的
sometimes they tell things that are true
有时他们说谎
and sometimes they tell lies,
是因为他们嫉妒
because they are jealous.
嫉妒的人总是说谎
People who are jealous always tell lies.
把刷子给我
Give me the brush.
夫人
Madame.
谢谢
Merci.
我要让你变得美丽
I'm going to make you beautiful.
你将永远被美丽的事物包围着
You will always have to surround yourself with beautiful things.
我喜欢你的样子
I like the way you look.
和你的弟弟
And your brother.
我一直在寻找美丽的事物
I've always looked for beauty.
事实上 我坚持这样做
As a matter of fact, I insist on doing this.
肝脏和肾脏被切除
Liver and kidney are removed.
你把它们放在储物瓶里了吗?
Did you put them in the storage bottle?
是的 我做到了
Yes, I did.
我们把这个没用的摇柄处理掉吧
Let's get rid of this useless drunk.
是的 男爵 是的
Yes, baron. Yes.
这些孩子应该被送到国外去
The children should be sent abroad.
他们在那里接受教育会进步得更快
Their education will progress much faster there.
绝对不可能
Absolutely not.
他们会从我们这里学到更多
They will learn far more from us.
而且 我不想让他们离开家
Besides, I don't want them away from the house.
但这只是为了他们自己的利益
But it is only in their own interest.
父亲母亲两周后要来看我们
Mother and father are coming to visit us in a fortnight,
他们也反对
and they, too, are against it.
这一点你很清楚
You know that very well.
天啊 我不期待他们的来访
I'm not looking forward to their visit.
他们所做的就是窥探我们的私事
All they ever do is pry into our affairs,
试着安排我们的生活
trying to arrange our lives.
埃里希
Erich.
你应该喝点汤
You should eat some soup.
你为什么要挑那个男孩的毛病?
What do you pick on the boy for?
因为他最近看起来不太强壮
Because he doesn't look very strong to me, lately.
我觉得他看起来挺好的
Well, he looks very well to me.
电影精选列表