came out of bed, I didn't feel too well,
我和我丈夫一直在谈论你
we've been discussing you, my husband and I.
我们认为你在我们家的行为很恶心
And we think that your behavior on our property is disgusting.
你表现得像个动物
You are acting like an animal,
我们正在认真考虑解雇你
and we are seriously considering dismissing you.
我只是来道别的
I just came to say goodbye.
来拿我的工资
Collect my pay.
反正我也得离开了
I have to be leaving, anyway.
离开?
Leaving?
嗯 这…… 有点突然
Well, it's sort of sudden.
你好像……
You seemed to be
至少可以说 昨天下午玩得很开心
enjoying yourself yesterday afternoon, to say the least.
这是怎么一回事?
What is it?
是和你在一起的那个女孩吗
Is it that girl I saw you with?
那是你的爱人吗?
Is that your sweetheart?
不 她只是个好女孩
No, she's just a nice girl.
好吧 那是什么
Well then, what is it?
因为如果我知道你会来给我找麻烦
Because had I known you would be the person to do me this kind of trouble,
我就不会在这里浪费时间
I would not be here wasting my time
给你机会让你变得更好
and trying to offer you a chance to better yourself.
在这个家庭中获得一席之地
To give you a position in this household.
对不起 这是我的朋友
I'm sorry. It's my friend.
哦 你的朋友 我一直跟你的朋友们说你要来这里
Oh, your friends. You've been telling your friends you were coming up here,
所以他们一直在讲关于我的鸡毛蒜皮的小故事
so that they've been running trivial stories about me.
我从没想过这些白♥痴♥会干涉我的事
I never thought that these idiots could interfere with my business.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
这是昨晚发生的事
It happened last night.
我正在听
I'm listening.
我和我的朋友…… 我们喝了酒
Well, me and my friend... I had been drinking
然后走路回家
and we had been walking home.
有人打了我的脖子后面
And somebody hit me on the back of the neck,
把我朋友拖进灌木丛 砍下了他的头
and dragged my friend into the bushes and cut off his head.
这是一场噩梦
It's a nightmare.
不 这不是噩梦 因为我今早醒来
No, it's not a nightmare, because I woke up this morning
我的朋友就在我身边 他被砍头了
and there was my friend. He was beheaded.
我不得不把他埋在路边
I had to Bury him by the side of the road.
为什么…… 他们没有伤害你吗?
Why didn't they harm you?
我不知道
I don't know.
这是一个非常不寻常的故事
That's a very unusual story.
你有没有告诉别人你要来这里
Have you told anyone you were coming up here?
没有 -那么……
No. - Well then,
你在这里很安全
you're perfectly safe here.
没有人会监视你
There's no one to spy on you.
没人知道这房♥子里发生了什么事
No one knows what goes on in this house.
再说了 杀人犯潜伏在周围
Besides, with murderers lurking around,
我需要一些保护措施
I'm going to need some kind of protection.
我敢肯定 如果你昨晚没喝醉的话
I'm sure that if you'd been sober last night, you would've
你会救你朋友的
helped your friend.
你看起来很强壮
You look strong.
你很强壮
You are strong.
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
而且非常漂亮
And very good looking.
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
我丈夫不爱我
My husband does not love me.
这只是一场有名无实的婚姻
It's a marriage in name only.
为了孩子们
For the children,
为了财产
for the property.
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
有时我……
From time to time, I...
我这里需要一个人
I need someone up here.
我非常孤独
Very lonely.
所以……
So
很高兴他们没有伤害你
happy they did not harm you.
你想要我现在停止工作吗?
You want me to stop work now?
是的
Yes.
真漂亮
Beautiful.
我们很幸运能找到如此完美无缺的躯干
We were very fortunate to find such a perfect torso in one piece.
切口
Incision.
太棒了
Is superb.
没有挫伤的迹象
No sign of contusion.
准备好了吗?!
Ready?
我将切入她的消化器官
I go in to her digestive parts.
分开……
Separate...
脾脏
Spleen.
肾脏……
kidney...
胆囊……
Gallbladder...
肝……
Liver...
了不起
You remarkable.
你昨晚经历了那么多
After what you went through last night.
我在家里的其他职责是什么?
What would be my other duties while in the house?
奥尔加要全面照顾孩子们
Well, Olga is to have full care of the children.
所以从今晚开始 你可以开始提供晚餐了
So, as of tonight, you can start serving dinner.
好吧
All right.
顺便说一下……
By the way,
我们城♥堡♥里有最现代化的管道设备
castle has the most modern available plumbing facilities.
我希望你能充分利用它们
And I want you to take full use of them.
每一天
Every single day.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
奥托!
Otto.
把桌子放平
Lay the table.
很快我会给你生命
Soon, I will give you life.
新的生命
New life.
你为什么看着我
Why are you looking at me?
你这个肮脏的家伙 转过身去
You filthy thing. Turned around.
我的男僵尸即将诞生
My male zombie
我只需要血
I only need the blood.
也许今晚 你就会给我合适的孩子
Maybe tonight. Soon, you will give me the right children.
我想要的孩子
The child I want.
奥托!
Otto.
奥托!
Otto.
帮我下来
Help me down.
了解死亡 奥托……
To know death, Otto,
你得去他妈的胆囊里的生活
you have to fuck life in the gallbladder.
我想知道你父亲是否在家
I wonder if your father is home.
你为什么不去看看
Why don't you go and look?
想去城♥堡♥吗?
Do you want to go to the castle?
我很高兴终于找到你了
I'm glad I finally found you.
我一直在到处找你
I've been looking for you everywhere.
但你知道我一直在这里
But you know that I am always here.
你不是总在这里的
Well, you're not always here.
你可以在实验室 也可以在外面
You could be at the lab, you could be outside.
你可以去很多地方
You could be many places.
总之 我找到你了
Anyway, I found you.
这就是我想要的 我得和你谈谈
I have to speak with you.
关于什么?
About what?
城♥堡♥周围会有一个新人在工作
There will be a new person working around the castle
我不想让你惊慌
and I don't want you to be alarmed.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
嗯 你很忙 孩子们都放学了……
Well, you are very busy, the children are out of school.
奥尔加工作太累了
Olga is overworked.
所以我自己雇了一个新仆人
So I took it upon myself to hire a new servant.
你怎么这么快就找到了另一个女孩?
But how did you find so quickly another girl?
不是一个女孩 是一个男仆
It is not a girl. Is a man servant.
一个男人吗?
A man?
为什么不是女孩?
Why not a girl?
这里的女孩你都认识
You know girls around here.
她们这样的垃圾
They're such trash.
她们想做的就是……
And all they want to do is
偷我的首饰 穿我的衣服
steal my jewelry and put on my clothes.
所以我调整为一个男人
电影精选列表