Besides, you can't go wandering around the castle by yourself.
我们还有更重要的事要做
We have better things to do.
为什么 奥托 他们好像对我妻子的新仆人很感兴趣
Why, Otto, do they seem so interested in my wife's new servant?
他一定有什么吸引他们的地方
He must have some quality that attracts them.
他看起来很面熟 男爵
He looks familiar to me, baron.
他为什么就不能
Why shouldn't he?
他们看起来都一样
They all look the same.
除了我的塞尔维亚人
Except my Serbian.
他是他那一类人中真正的贵族
He is a true nobleman among his kind.
他很不寻常 男爵
He is unusual, baron.
我一直在寻找远古文明的崇高理想和文物
I always look for the noble ideals and cultural relics of ancient civilizations
我姐姐和我很像
my sister and I are very much alike,
但她……
but she
不知怎么的 她总喜欢把鼻子埋在臭水沟里
somehow likes to keep her nose always in the gutter.
主 主……
Ja, ja.
你看到他是怎么绑起来的吗?
You see how he was strapped up?
他们也会因此责怪我的
And they're gonna blame me for it, too.
你真的得帮我进入实验室
You really have to help me get into the lab.
你在城♥堡♥里做什么?
What are you doing in this part of the castle?
我妻子没告诉你不要在这里工作吗?
Didn't my wife tell you never to work around here?
没有 她没有
No, she didn't.
我不想让任何人进入这个地方
I don't want anybody in this section.
如果你有独自做事的习惯
If you have the habit of doing things on your own,
你的工作就不会维持很久了
you won't have your job much longer.
反正我也没打算留着它
I wasn't planning on keeping it, anyway.
为什么?
Why?
你要回农场吗?
Are you going back to the farm?
也许吧
Maybe.
也许那才是你的归宿
Perhaps that's where you belong.
是的
Yeah.
奥托!
Otto.
奥托!
Otto.
你在哪里?! -来了 男爵
Where are you? - Yes, baron.
进来
Come here.
发生了什么事?
What's happen?
我不知道 男爵
I don't know, baron.
你把它弄掉了?
Did you drop it?
没有 男爵 没有
No, baron, no.
它不是自己掉下来的
It didn't fall by itself.
我什么也没听见 男爵
I heard no one, baron.
我马上就帮你清理一下
But I clean it for you immediately.
我不能往那边走
I can't go that way.
他看到了我 让我回去
He saw me and made me go back.
我们还有别的路可以去那里吗?
Is there another way we can go to get there?
我们快点吧
Let's hurry.
医学界都想把我的成就归功于他们自己
The medical profession would love to claim my achievement as part of their own,
这可以说是医学向前迈出的一大步
and call it a giant stride forward in medicine.
但是他们做不到
but they can't.
这是我向前迈出的一大步!
It is a giant stride forward for me!
现在她的美貌将受到赞赏
Now, her beauty will be appreciated.
让她倒下来
Put her down.
让他也站起来
Let him rise, too.
大脑控制着巨大而有力的身体
The brain is controlling this massive and powerful body.
自亚当和夏娃以来 历史上从未发生过这样的时刻
History has occurred such a moment.
看他的眼睛
Watch his eyes
当他看到她完美的女人
when he sees her womanly perfection.
他肯定没见过这么漂亮的人
I'm sure he's never seen anyone as beautiful as this.
来吧
Come.
让他们靠近
Bring them close.
吻他
Kiss him.
吻他
Kiss him.
吻他!
Kiss him.
吻他!
Kiss him.
吻他
Kiss him.
你还在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
她是你的!
She's yours!
碰她!
Touch her.
吻他!
Kiss him.
吻他!
Kiss him.
真的吗?
Can you be?
我们有可能失败了吗?
Could it be possible that we have failed?
一定是有人动过手脚
Somebody must have tampered with them.
一定有人在实验室里
Somebody must have been in the laboratory.
吻他!
Kiss him.
奥托
Otto.
这不可能是真的
This can't be true.
有人打扰了我们的工作
Somebody disturbed our work.
你还在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
吻他!
Kiss him.
不管用的
It doesn't work.
把他们放回去!
Put them back!
给他们穿好衣服
Get them dress.
准备走了
And ready to leave.
醒醒
Wake up.
来快点 醒醒吧!
Come on! wake up!
怎么了?
What this to?
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我刚看过你丈夫的工作
I just had a look at your husband's work.
什么工作?
What work?
实验室
The laboratory.
他的肉店
His butcher shop.
你怎么去的?
How did you get there?
你的孩子
Your children.
他们给我看了
They showed me.
他们认识路
They knew the way.
你怎么敢这样?
How dare you?
你知道我有失眠症 怎么敢在大白天把我叫醒
How dare you wake me up in the middle of the day when you know I have insomnia!
你竟敢暗中监视男爵的工作
How dare you spy on the baron's work!
从什么时候开始 下层阶级允许这样的推测
Allowed such presumption?
你丈夫把我的朋友和那个女孩
Your husband has my friend and the girl
带到他的实验室里做实验
in that laboratory of his and does experiments on them.
女孩昏迷了 我的朋友虚弱得几乎不能动弹
The girl is unconscious and my friend is so weak he can hardly move.
男爵曾经是一名医科学生 也许你的那些朋友病了
The baron was once a medical student and perhaps those friends of yours are sick
而且需要帮助
and in need of help.
有时 当男爵发现一些人
Sometimes, when the baron finds people
那些他感兴趣的人 那些病人
that interest him enough
他就会治疗他们 就像他的仆人
and that are sick enough, he treats them.
那个仆人欠他一条命
That servant owes life to him.
好吧
Okay.
我只是来告诉你
I just came up here to tell you
以防你不知道 想要逃跑
in case you didn't know and wanted to escape.
逃跑?
Escape?
为什么逃跑?
Escape from what?
这就是我的生活
This is my life.
这是我的房♥子
This is my house.
我没有被囚禁
I'm not imprisoned.
不要干扰男爵的工作
Don't interfere with the Baron's work.
请不要干涉
Please don't interfere.
你觉得奇怪的事情
Things that seems strange to you
都是男爵精心策划的
are very well planned by the baron.
他知道自己在做什么
He knows what he's doing.
我也一样
So do I,
我不会让这种事继续下去的
and I'm not gonna let it continue.
你怎么敢这样对我说话?
How dare you speak to me this way.
你不想让这事继续下去吗!
You're not gonna let what continue?
你竟敢反驳我?
How dare you contradict me!
你是谁?
Who are you?
你什么都不是!
You nothing!
下层阶级的人
You low life.
你这个人♥渣♥!
You scum!
你这个婊♥子♥!
电影精选列表