你让他照我说的做了吗?
Have you instructed him to do as I say?
我准备好告诉他我想要什么了
I'm ready to tell him what I want.
我希望你脾气好一点
I hope you'll be very temperate.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
他的伤口还没有痊愈
His wounds are not healed yet.
这里!我指给你看
I'll show you.
摸摸这里
Touch here.
还有这里
and here.
但这里不行
but not here.
这是最近的事
It's very recent.
我会在两小时内把他带回来
I'll bring him back within two hours.
我不会说我没有动过
I wouldn't say untouched.
但完好无损
But it's intact
我希望你取得成功
I hope you have some success.
你和我姐姐一起去
You go with my sister
照她说的做
and you do what she demands.
你这样可以吗?
Is that all right with you?
你想要什么
What you want.
但是 男爵
But baron.
我们的实验品太珍贵了
Our experiments are too precious
不能没有你的监督就离开实验室
to leave the laboratory without your supervision.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
奥托
Otto,
我姐姐确实帮了我
my sister did help me,
我非常感激她
and I'm very grateful to her.
你不能提供我需要的信息
You couldn't provide me with the information I needed.
你不知道谁进过实验室
You didn't know who'd been into the laboratory.
但是她可以
Yes, she could.
那你还抱怨什么?
So, what are you whining about?
我的工作被外人破坏了
My work has been sabotaged from the outside,
今天在我的实验室里发生了太多的事情
and too many things happened today at my laboratory
以至于我♥干♥涉了我姐姐的娱乐活动!
that I interfere in my own sisters amusements!
但是 男爵……
But baron,
她会虐待他或溺爱他
she will abuse him or spoil him.
伤害他
Hurt him
够了 奥托!
That's enough, Otto!
你很清楚我的个人习惯
You are very well aware of my personal habits.
他怎么了?
what is to him?
谢谢弟弟
Thank you, brother.
你为什么还站在那里?
Why are you standing there?
给我一些化学药品
Give me some chemicals.
只要是新鲜的部分
As long as the parts are fresh,
我们必须马上肢解他
we have to dismember him immediately
这样他就不会惹麻烦了
so he can cause no problems.
你还在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
好吧 我自己来 你个傻瓜
Okay, I'll do it myself, you fool.
来吧!
Come on!
我在等着
I'm waiting.
把他绑起来 看着他
Tie him up and watch him.
把她关起来
Put her away.
多么糟糕的一天
What a day.
他总是告诉我该怎么做
Always he tells me what to do.
你会照我说的做吗?
Will you do everything I ask?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我问的都是我想要的
Everything I ask is what I want.
上♥床♥睡觉吧
To bed.
把你的鞋子脱下来
Take your shoes off and get that thing off.
你会留下来吗?
Are you going to stay just like that?
靠近点
Get closer
抚摸我
Touch me.
不是这样的
Not that.
温柔点
Gentle
那里
There.
再来
More.
往下
Low.
往下
Low.
举起手来
Bring your hand up.
抚摸我
Touch me.
抱紧我
Hold me close to you.
抱着我
Hold me.
抱紧点
Tight
抱紧我
Squeeze me tight.
抱紧点
Tight
抱紧我
Hold me close
哦
Oh.
不……
Not...
你为什么…… 别那么近!
Why did you... not so close!
我告诉……
I've told... stop it!
住手 你在干什么?
What are you doing?!
我不能呼吸!
I can't breathe!
住手!
Stop it!
住手!
Stop it!
住手……
Stop...
为了报答姐姐一天的忠诚
The baron rewarded his sister for one day's loyalty
让她和一个小动物作伴两个小时
with two hours of company with a mere creature.
我为自己的忠诚付出了一生
For a whole life of loyalty, I take my own reward.
我有我自己的权利
I have my own rights.
我比男爵夫人的儿子更有权利得到这个女孩!
I had more right to the girl than the baroness has to the boy!
每天男爵都到他的实验室工作
Each day the baron works in his laboratory,
我也在工作
I work, too.
我从未有过快乐
I never had pleasure.
他没有从医学院毕业 但我……
He never finished medical school, but I,
我在这方面我学到了很多
I have everything learned in the field.
不是从书本上
Not from books
现在我知道该怎么做了
And now I know exactly
你想看我做吗?
Do you want to watch me?
我给你看看
I show you.
你真漂亮
You are so pretty.
你真是太棒了
You are so amazing
你真是个了不起的女性创造物
You are such an amazing female creation
现在 我要进入你的身体
Now, I'll get into you.
我要进去
I have to get in.
她…… 她……
She... she... s
她毁了
he's ruined.
这不是真的
It's not true.
不
No.
这不可能……
It can't be true.
你在对我做什么?
What are you doing to me?
你毁了我的女人
You destroyed my female.
你把你的脏手放在她身上
You put your dirty hands on her.
你进了她的身体 男爵
But you went into her, baron.
混♥蛋♥!
我学过怎么做
I study how to do it
我知道怎么做!
I know how to do it.
你不懂!你那肮脏的手
You don't, with your filthy hand.
一切……
Everything,
我放不回去了
I cannot put it back.
我为创造她付出的所有努力和时间!
All the effort and time I put in to create her!
她的内脏都被掏空了
Her guts were hollowed out
我该怎么做?
What do after to do?
去找一个新的女人?
To find a new female?
我给她当学生的时候
When I took her as a student,
你对医学一无所知
you knew nothing of medicine.
是我教会了你一切!
I taught you everything!
如果你把那些对医学一无所知的人绑在一起
But that happens if you take people
这种情况就会发生
who don't know anything about medicine.
你太愚蠢了!
They are too stupid!
都是你的错
It's all your fault.
你与我的妻子共享欢乐
You had pleasure with my wife.
不是吗?
Didn't you?
我看着你
电影精选列表