听我说,洛克, 没有你,我什么也干不成.
Remember what I told you.
记住我跟你说过的话..
Killing's a business.
杀敌是职责.
It'll be a lot easier from now on. Like spittin'.
现在起就会简单得多了, 就像吐痰一样简单.
Rock...
洛克,你说什么呢.
I told you. I'm dead.
我跟你说了,我要死了.
Strip him of everything we can use.
把他身上我们用得着的东西都取下来.
Roll him in a blanket...
把他用毯子裹好.
...and bury him.
掩埋好.
And mark him.
作好记号♥.
Let's bug outta here! I'm for it.
我们走,离开这鬼地方! 我同意.
Right. You carry that 30. I'll carry the tripod and ammo.
好了,你扛重机♥枪♥, 我来背三角架和弹♥药♥.
By the time we get to that ridge, regiment'll be across it.
对,等我们抵达山脊的时候, 我们团也差不多正好在穿过山口.
If we pull out now, they're liable to overrun us on the road
如果我们现在撤退, 共♥军♥就会在公路上追上我们团,
and slaughter the tail of the regiment.
走在最后的部队就会遭殃.
We're supposed to stall 'em. Who made you platoon leader?
我们应该在这里阻滞共♥军♥. 谁封你作排长了?
I got the same rank as you, Denno.
听着,邓诺,我军衔和你一样高.
I'm a twostriper from way back. Yeah!
我也是两道杠(下士).
Way, way back.
你也是两道杠?
I saw you at the Naktong.
我在洛东江见过你的德行.
You had buck fever like no guy I ever saw before.
我没见过有谁比你还紧张害怕.
You're like a lot of guys in the army.
你就跟军队里很多很多人一样.
You can shoot at something you can't see,
只会向看不见的东西放枪,
but when it comes to picking out a single target, you can't shoot.
但当单独冒出来个目标进入你视线的时候, 你却一颗子弹也放不出来.
I don't want no buck fever squaw woman telling me what to do.
我可不要一个紧张怕死的女人 来告诉我该干什么,
Corporal or Lieutenant or Sergeant...
下士也好,中尉也好,中士也好,
Whatever they call you, Denno. Who cares?
不管他们怎么叫你,邓诺,我才不管呢.
Two-striper, three-striper, 10-striper.
管他是2道杠(下士), 3道杠(中士),还是10道杠..
Rock made you the ichiban. You name it, and I'll do it.
洛克让你来指挥, 你就是指挥官,我听你的.
Well, I ain't hanging around here to be chopped into Chinese rice balls
呵,我可不想呆在这儿,
washed down with that Russian tea.
等着中国人来收拾我们.
You guys follow me. I'll get you back to the bridge.
你们跟我走,我就把你们带去过桥.
Come on! I ain't winding up in a sack in this middle of nowhere.
他说的对! 我也不想死在这鬼地方.
Shut up!
闭嘴.
We've gotta hold here till 9:00.
我们必须在这儿坚持到 9:00.
Says who? Says the colonel.
谁说的? 上校说的.
When you start wearing eagles on your shoulders, look me up.
听着,你想扮上校先问问我吧.
I'll clobber the first guy that tries to bug out.
谁要是开溜我立刻毙了他.
Ah...
啊-
I still think that we oughta... Dry up!
哎,我还是觉得我们应该.. 住口!
Big Deal, better watch your step
大人物, 你最好管好你的脚,
or the corporal's gonna send your scalp to Uncle Joe.
否则下士会把你的头皮带回给连部的.
'No, Corporal, you didn't ask for it. But you got it.
不,下士,我知道你并不想当指挥, 但这个担子就是要落在你身上.
'It's all yours. You're the ichiban boy now.'
他们是你的兵了, 你现在就是他们的头,
'If it keeps up like this till 9:00, it's all right.
如果到9:00前都是这样那是最好的了.
'But what if they hit us? What'll I do?
可如果共♥军♥攻击我们呢? 那时我该怎么办呢?
'Will I really be able to lead these guys in a fight? Have I got what it takes?'
我真的能带领他们战斗吗?
'When I get out of this,
打完仗后,
'I'm gonna open up a bowling alley with Whitey.'
我要和惠特尼合伙开家保龄球馆.
'I'll build me a big swimming pool and fill it with hot water.
我要给自己修个大大的游泳池,放满热水.
'Just move right in and live in it.'
一辈子都呆在里面.
'Always worried about coming out of it, these guys.
这些人就只会操心怎么离开军队.
'For what? Who cares?'
为了什么?有谁在乎?
'Gibbs, Lonergan, Rock.
吉不斯,朗尼根,洛克.
'With my luck, I'll lose Denno if we don't pull out of here right away.'
还好,要不是撤得快, 还会损失掉邓诺.
""Dr. Wheeler." That don't sound bad.
" Wheeler大夫." 听起来满不错的.
'Dr. John Wheeler, Surgeon. Yeah.
John Wheeler大夫, 外科医生.真棒.
'I kind of like the sound of that.'
我喜欢这个称呼.
'How can I get that extra pair of dry socks out of here?
怎么才能再弄双干袜子呢?
'If he likes coffee, maybe I can make a deal.'
要是他想喝咖啡, 或许我能跟他作个交易.
'If that guy's thinking of getting his hands on my socks, he's crazy.'
那家伙要是想打我的袜子的主意...那他一定疯了.
'I wonder what he's gonna do when he finds out
要是被他发现 我正穿着他那双干袜子...
'I'm wearing his dry socks.'
真不知道他会怎样呢.
Okay! Well, I'm all set!
好了!时间到了. 我都准备好了!
Tell those guys at O.P. to come down at exactly 9:00.
到观测所去,通知他们9:00准时下来.
Hey, you really are going by the book. What are you bucking for?
嘿,你真死照条令办事啊, 你到底图什么呢?
Get your butt up there. All right...
赶快给我去观测所去. 好吧.
Go on! All right!
快去! 是,是!
Move the casualties down first. Come on. Everybody's in the act!
先把伤员扶下去, 快点,全体准备行动!
Go out there, and keep your eyes open.
我们离开这儿,眼睛要瞪大点.
Get everything down from up there? Yeah, everything.
上面东西都拿下来了吗? 全都拿下来了.
Okay. Hey, Big Deal! Yeah, yeah, yeah.
很好.嘿, 大人物! 来了,来了.
Did you take care of that? Yeah, we buried them all.
都处理好了吗? 都好了,我们把他们都掩埋了.
Okay!
好了!
Let's go!
我们走!
'When you hear a tank, that's the main event.
听到坦克声,那可是大事
'That means they're wise to us.
说明他们已经知道我们的底了,
'A tank means they'll hit us with more tanks and a lot of people.'
说明他们将投入 更多的坦克和兵力来进攻我们,
Uh-oh.
哦。
They're sending a guy out in front of the tank. You know what that means.
他们派了个步兵在前面引导坦克.你知道那代表什么意思.
It means they're gonna blow up the minefield, knock out our roadblock,
这意味着他们要爆破雷场,摧毁路障,然后...
then that joker's gonna see if we got an antitank gun planted around the bend.
那个小丑就会前出,过来 查看弯道处是否藏有反坦克武器.
If we can knock out that tank right here,
如果我们把坦克击毁在这里,
right where we're standing, and make a roadblock outta her...
就是我们现在站的这个位置,-就可以让它变成路障.
Yeah. Yeah!
好主意!-好主意.
If we could suck that guy out here where he don't smell us,
如果我们能把那步兵 从这儿引到他看不到我们的地方,
we could knock out that tank right here.
我们就能把坦克击毁在这里.
Right on this spot. We gotta do it.
就是这个位置. 必须得这么办.
Jonesy, be sure you camouflage that.75.
乔西,一定要伪装好75毫米无后坐力炮.
And hide the bazooka. Hide it good, huh? And Jonesy, come here.
把火箭筒藏起来,要藏好,明白吗? 乔西,你过来.
I don't care if that tank gets close enough to spit right in your eye,
就算坦克的炮管戳到你眼前了,
you wait for my burst before you let her have it, you hear?
我没开枪,你就不许开炮,明白吗?
You wait for my burst. Okay?
等我开枪后你才能开炮,知道吗
Wheeler, get 'em around the bend there. No, way around.
Wheeler, 叫他们隐蔽在弯道那儿. 不对,是道路周围.
Jonesy, remember what I said.
乔西,记住命令.
Wait for me.
等我的信♥号♥♥.
Mainotes, keep your head down.
Mainotes,低下脑袋.
Hold your fire! He's gonna walk over us.
开火吧.他朝我们走过来了.
Everybody opens up when I fire.
我开火后大家才能开火.
We did it! We did it!
成功了!成功了!
Hey, Jonesy. Hey! Beautiful shot!
嘿,乔西!干得真漂亮!
Hey, I thought you'd never fire.
嘿,我还以为你永远都不会开火呢.
I gotta hand it to you, Corporal. That took guts.
我祝贺你,下士,那要很多勇气.
All right, let's pick up that.75 and haul out of here.
好了,把75mm炮收拾好,我们可以撤了.
Hey, Wheeler, get those casualties started towards the bridge.
嘿, Wheeler,通知伤员开始往大桥那撤.
The rest of us will cover you and follow.
其余人殿后掩护.
Well, go on! Head for the river!
好了,我们走!向汉江前进.
All right, come on, you guys. Let's go.
好了,快点吧,伙计们,我们走.
Lieutenant, I think I hear 'em coming. Shh!
中尉,我听到有人来了.
Yeah, there's some people out there in the river.
啊,对,江里有人.
Pass the word down to alert. Could be the rearguard, huh?
叫大家警戒.会不会是后卫?
Yeah, it could be the Reds too.
呃,也可能会是共♥军♥.
Who's there?
什么人?
Wait a minute.
等一下.
Who's out there? Speak up!
是什么人?快回答!
Rear-guard.
后卫.
'Ain't nobody goes out lookin' for responsibility.
不是每个人都想出来挑头,
'Sometimes you get it whether you're looking for it or not.
可有时候那重担会自动落到你头上.
'You ain't a corporal for nothin'...
你这个下士不是白当的.
'Corporal.'
下士.