有人中弹吗?
Yeah. One man.
有,1个.
Bad? Dead.
伤得重吗? 死了.
Hey, Lieutenant! I think we ought to plant a B.A.R. over by that hill!
哎,中尉!我认为 应该在那山头架挺 B.A.R.(班用机♥枪♥)!
We got no lieutenant!
他死了,我们现在没有中尉了!
Strip him of everything we can use!
把他身上用得着的东西都取下来.
Roll him up in a blanket, bury him! And mark him!
用毯子裹好,埋起来.作上标记!
'There are only three guys above you: Gibbs, Lonergan and me.'
只有3个人军衔高过你- 吉不斯,朗尼根还有我.
'And now there are only two.'
现在只剩2个了.
Hiya, Harv. Happy in your work, Harv?
嘿,哈维,站岗还开心吧?
What's the matter? This is better than that "C" Company in the 17th Infantry.
怎么了?这总比17步兵团C连好吧.
Ha!
呵呵.
What are you beefing about? You're getting experience, aren't you?
你在抱怨什么?你正在学到经验,不是吗?
Hey, you, you call that cover? Belly down. More.
嘿,你那叫掩护吗? 趴下,再下一点.
Get some more ammo. How you doing, Irish?
再拿点弹♥药♥来,你怎样, Irish?
Any more of those Commies hit this minefield,
再多些共♥军♥闯进雷场,
they'll make enough noise to wake up half of Moscow.
就可以把莫斯科都吵醒了.
Yeah, yeah.
没错.
Plant a couple of trip flares over there. Yes, sir.
去那边再埋几颗绊发照明弹. 是,长官.
What are you, a wise guy? Don't "sir" me.
你什么意思,拍马屁吗? 别叫我“长官”。
I didn't mean anything by it, Sergeant.
我不是那个意思,中士.
They told me you was acting platoon leader.
他们告诉我你是代理排长.
I am platoon leader.
我是排指挥员.
Don't mean I have to sweat out a looey getting killed just to crack an order.
那并不代表我乐见什么少尉被杀, 好能得到指挥权.
I've seen these looeys come, and I've seen them go.
我看过很多少尉来, 也看过很多少尉战死.
Lieutenant Gibbs was different.
吉不斯中尉不一样.
Yeah, he was a young guy, sure, but I don't hold that against him.
是啊,他很年轻. 我不是因为这个原因喜欢他.
He was more like a sergeant. He was on the ball.
他更象个中士,非常机灵.
Now you move your butt outta here. Yes, sir.
现在你可以走了. 是,长官.
What's eating him? Aw, you know those sergeants.
他是怎么了? 哦,你知道这些中士.
All alike.
全都一样.
Frustrated second lieutenants.
以为自己是中尉第二,
Making noises like officers.
象军官似的指手划脚.
He's ichiban now. Mm-hmm.
他现在很兴奋,呵呵.
Big deal!
大人物!
Numberone boy.
1号♥人物
Very funny.
很好笑吧.
Bigmouth, climb out.
大嘴巴,站起来,
Climb!
起来!
So I'm frustrated, huh?
我心情很坏,嗯哼?
Look, Bigmouth, that is the general direction.
看着,大嘴巴,看那个方向.
Get out there about 100 yards,
往那边走100码停下,
keep your eyes open and stay there till I send relief.
就在那放哨,直到有人替你为止.
If you see any people that don't look exactly friendly, send up one flare.
如果看到不象友军的人, 打一颗照明弹.
If they got tanks, send up two flares.
如果发现坦克, 就打2颗照明弹.
And Bigmouth, be careful of the minefield. I'd hate to lose you, all right?
哦,对了,要当心雷场, 我实在不愿失去你,明白吗?
Move out, Bigmouth.
走吧,大嘴巴.
Hey, you guys, on your feet.
嘿,伙计们,动作快点.
Get out there and spread the word.
到那去,传话下去,
One flare, people. Two flares, tanks.
1颗照明弹,发现敌军; 2颗照明弹,发现坦克.
Tanks? You mean we're fighting tanks?
坦克? 我们要跟坦克打吗?
Spread the word.
传话下去就是了.
Hey, you guys. Okay up there? Yeah.
哎,你们在上面还好吗?还好.
They told me this was gonna be a police action.
他们告诉我这是警♥察♥行动.
Why didn't they send cops? Hmm.
那干嘛还派军队来? 嗯哼.
Sarge? I've been watching you, Sarge, watching you out there,
中士.嗯哼?我一直在看着你,中士, 刚才你出去,我一直看着你.
and you came close to stepping in some of the landmines.
你差点就踩到地雷了.
Come on, Fitz, cut out worrying. I mean it, Sarge.
呵,得了,菲兹,你就崩瞎担心了. 我是认真的,中士.
I got used to Lieutenant Gibbs, and he got it just like that.
你知道,我已经习惯了吉不斯中尉了, 但刚习惯,他就阵亡了.
So?
所以呢?
Well, I feel like I'm a bad luck piece 'cause I'm getting kind of used to you.
呃,我觉得自己会带来霉运, 因为我现在开始有点习惯你了.
All right, kill that fire!
行了,把火灭了.
I thought the smoke would go down that drop.
我想烟会顺着那个无底洞洞壁下去呢.
I cook the hot chow.
我在煮汤呢.
I just want to get some heat. Kill it!
我只是想取下暖. 把火灭了!
Bunch up. Heat'll come from your bodies.
挤一挤自然就暖和了.
Hey, Wolowicz, did you find Lemchek?
嘿, Wolowicz, 找到Lemchek了吗?
Yeah. You were right, Corporal. He was on the 30.
找到了.如你所言, 他是在重机♥枪♥那儿.
He's had it. Yeah. What about my helmet?
他中弹了. 嗯.我的头盔呢?
Oh, I couldn't find yours.
哦,我没找到你的头盔.
Hey, how come we weren't issued those stoves?
嘿,你说为什么不配发这种炉子呢?
You're too young for this kind of luxury.
你太年轻了, 所以不能享受那种待遇.
You looted that in Germany, didn't you? Yep. Aachen.
洛克,它是你在德国弄来的战利品吧? 对.在亚琛弄的.
Sarge, you know the fellow you got? Yeah. Which one?
哎,中士,知道你干掉的那个家伙吗? 呃,你指哪个?
The one that got Lieutenant Gibbs.
就是打中吉不斯中尉的那个.
Funny thing about that joker,
哦,那个家伙,真有意思.
when I stuck him, he made a booming sound.
我用枪托砸他时,他吼了一声.
Yeah, like a bass drum. Yeah. How'd you know?
唔,就象大鼓的声音. 没错.你怎么知道的?
I heard it.
呃,我听到了.
What about him, Wolowicz? He had an extra pair of shoes on him.
他怎么了, Wolowicz? 他身上还带着这双鞋...
Just like my old bowling sneakers. Let's see.
跟我的旧保龄球鞋挺象的.-给我们瞧瞧.
He have any dry socks on him? No.
Wolowicz,那家伙身上有没有干袜子?没有.
Never could figure them Chinese.
我从未想过中国人是什么模样.
Know what I heard?
哎,你听过吗?
I heard they're doped up before they're sent into charges.
据说 他们上战场前都喝得醉醺醺的.
Oh, it isn't a question of opiates. Now as a student of atavism...
哦,这是鸦♥片♥的影响. 我是学隔代遗传的...
What a crock! Mr. Belvedere knows everything. Ha! I need a fumigator.
好一个医生! 贝韦德勒先生真是无所不知. 哈,我需要个烟熏器.
You've been around a lot, Whitey.
惠特尼,你去过很多地方.
When you get out, are you going on another safari to Africa
离开军队后你还要 乘私人飞机去非洲狩猎吗?
in your private plane?
在你的私人飞机上?
No. All I want to do is roll a couple of lines.
不.我只想开间保龄球馆.
You mean, you like to bowl?
你是说你喜欢打保龄球?
Wolowicz, there's nothing like the thrill of a good, clean strike.
Wolowicz, 没有什么比事情 能比打出个漂亮的全中更激动人心了.
Good, clean strike!
好个漂亮的全中,
Instead of pulling that dope's leg, why don't you drop dead, Whitey.
惠特尼.你逗那个傻瓜,还不如去死.
Give your mouth a 10minute break. Is that an order, Corporal?
你的嘴巴闭上10分钟行不行? 是命令吗,下士?
If you're looking for a fight, there's a lot of people outside.
如果你想干仗的话,外面有的是人. 我们走.
Who's gonna follow who? Meaning what?
谁该听谁的啊? 你什么意思?
Whatever you think it means, Corporal. I think I'll slap your ears in.
你怎么想就是什么意思,下士. 我想我该给你两耳光.
There they are.
那你请便吧.
You bucking for his stripes? You want him to get busted for taking a poke at you?
你是故意逗他揍你, 好让他被降职是吗?
'Cause if he does, I didn't see a thing. I'm snow-blind.
'如果他打你的话那也是白打, 因为我得了雪盲,什么也看不见.'
What's the matter with you, Mainotes?
Mainotes,你到底是怎么回事?
We've got a good cover here. Ain't you happy?
这有很好的掩蔽,你不该开心吗?
I just don't like that guy.
我只是不喜欢那家伙.
Then why don't you get a transfer? They got the buddy system now.
呃,那你为什么不申请调走?军队里现在有伙伴同行制度.
If you got a buddy, they'll put you both together in the same outfit.
如果你有很好的伙伴的话, 军队会把你们俩分配到同一个部队.
I got a buddy in Pittsburgh.
我在匹兹堡有个好朋友.
Ah, she's a blonde and operates her own pool hall.
啊,金发碧眼的美女, 自己经营着家台球馆.
Tell me, Sarge, why were we picked for this job?
中士,为什么会挑中我们来执行这任务?
Regiment's saving the cream for the rougher stuff ahead.
团里要保全实力以应对更困难的局面.
Cream? Well, what are we, skimmed milk?
保存精锐?那我们是什么?杂牌军? (注:cream-精华,乳脂;skimmed milk-脱脂乳)
So far, we've just been lucky.
到目前为止, 我们都还很幸运.
They blew them horns to make us jumpy.
他们吹响军号♥, 企图令我们心神不定.
They knocked us off the hill to see if we'd answer back with artillery.
他们把我们赶下山头, 看我们是否会在炮火掩护下反♥攻♥.
They shellacked the pass hoping we'd start a rout.
他们猛烈轰击山口, 指望我们开始溃败.
But we're still in luck. Know why?
但我们运气还是不错, 知道为什么这么说吗?
'Cause they think we're the whole regiment.
'因为他们以为我们有整整一个团.
So far, we got 'em fooled.
到目前为止, 我们成功的蒙骗了他们.
I wonder how long it'll be before they get wise to us.
但不知道还能骗他们多久.
When you hear a tank, that's the main event. That means they're wise to us.
如果你听到坦克的声音,那可是大事. 那表明共♥军♥已经知道我们的底细了.
A tank means they'll hit us with more tanks and a lot of people.
出现先头坦克意味着 他们会投入更多坦克及更多的兵力,
A tank means they'll push through us like we were a paper bag.
有了坦克,他们就能轻易的突破我们.
So until you hear one, take it easy.
但是坦克出现前, 一点都不用紧张.
We'll each take two hours on O.P.
我们每个人去观测所 轮流放哨2个小时.
When I come off, it'll be time to pull out for the bridge.
等我从观测所下来的时候, 就是我们向桥头撤离的时候.
Who's relieving Ramirez? Denno.
该谁去替 拉美兹? 邓诺.
So you're putting the corporal to work, huh?
哈.你派下士去值勤了,嗯?
Corporal's got to be able to do something besides draw extra pay.
既然下士薪水比我们高, 那他就该有一定的能力.
How did you get those stripes, Denno? Dog rob for the colonel?
你怎么混到下士的,邓诺? 是因为你会哄上校开心吗?
Only three things you gotta worry about in the Infantry: