哦,谢谢,洛克. 给.
You wanted it hot. Who's next?
是你要热的.下一个?
Hey, Doc, need any hot water over there?
嘿,医生,需要热水吗?
Yeah. I want to shave away some hair near this wound.
要,我需要把伤口处的毛剃掉.
Here, take mine, Doc. Not with the coffee.
那我的用吧,医生. 不是用咖啡洗.
Get him down.
把他放下来.
The kid had a tough time taking it away from him. He didn't want to give it up.
他在拿军号♥时负的伤, 那共♥军♥不肯松手.
We couldn't find Bigmouth.
我们没找到大嘴.
Hey, Lonergan! We got one of those commie bugles up here!
嘿,朗尼根! 我们弄到了一个共♥军♥的军号♥!
Keep those guys quiet down there for a minute!
让下面的家伙们安静一会!
All right, who can play a horn? I'm no Gabriel.
行了,谁会吹军号♥?-我可不会.
Whitey does enough blowing for a regiment.
惠特尼会.他吹过.
Blow it!
吹吧!
Those little weasels are running around trying to figure out what's happening.
现在那帮家伙们 可要忙活半天去弄清楚怎么回事了
Hey, Lonergan? Yo!
嘿,朗尼根! 有!
That oughta keep 'em confused for awhile, huh? Psychological warfare.
共♥军♥这下可要迷惑半天了, 对吧?心理战.
Yeah, yeah. Real psychological. Who's doin' all that blowin' up there?
对,对.心理战. 刚才是谁吹的?
Whitey! He says he didn't see Bigmouth out there anywhere.
是 Whitey! 他还说 他刚才在观测所那边找不到大嘴!
Hey, Lonergan! Yeah?
嘿,朗尼根! 啥事?
You goin' out after him? I sent him. I'll bring him back.
你要去找他? 我把他派出去的,就要把他带回来.
You take over, Rock! That's psychological.
洛克,你来指挥!心理战.
And where do you think you're going? I'm going with you, Sarge.
你想去哪? 我跟你去,中士.
Oh, you are, huh? You said so yourself you're bad luck, didn't you?
嗯?你要去干么?! 你不是说过你运气很背吗?
Trying to get me killed out there? Besides, I'm beginning to like you too.
你想去干嘛,害我死在那边吗? 忘了说了,我也开始喜欢上你了.
He needs blood, fast. What are you waiting for?
他需要尽快输血. 呃,那还等什么,快输啊.
We only had six bottles for the platoon. A shell got them at the roadblock.
我们全排只有6瓶血浆.在路障那,被一颗炮弹全给报销了.
Will it match?
血型匹配吗?
Yeah, same type.
嗯,同型血.
Hey, Bigmouth?
喂,大嘴?
Bigmouth.
大嘴?
Bigmouth, wake up. It's Lonergan.
大嘴,醒醒.我是朗尼根.
Where was I hit? Oh, you're hit?
我伤在哪? 啊,你中弹了?
You wasn't hit. You're frozen.
你没中弹,你是被冻晕了.
Here's your piece.
你的东西.
Can you belly? All right, come on. Let's belly.
你能爬吗?好, 我们爬回去,快.
Gee, Sarge. Huh?
哦,中士. 嗯哼?
I bet they have to cut my legs off. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
看来我得截肢吧. 行了,行了.
How you feeling? Think you can make it now?
感觉怎样?你能行吗?
Yeah. Think you can walk?
能. 你能走吗?
I'll try. Huh? Okay. Come on, let's try it.
我试试. 呃?好.来,我们试试.
All right, kid, get on your feet. Come on, hurry up.
很好,孩子,抬脚.来,快点.
Now, come on. Stamp on your feet. That's it. That circulates the blood.
来,来吧.跺跺脚,让血液流动.
Stamp on 'em!
跺脚!
Shove off!
快走!.
Hey. Hey! Where's the sketch of the minefield?
嘿,嘿!雷场分布图在哪?
I gave it to Lieutenant Gibbs.
我给吉不斯中尉了.
I took it off the lieutenant.
我从中尉身上拿下来了.
Good. Give it to me. Lonergan's got it.
很好,给我吧. 朗尼根拿去了.
Great. Lonergan's lying out there hit, smack in the middle of the minefield.
靠,真♥他♥妈♥的什么事啊,朗尼根中了枪, 带着雷场分布图,躺在雷场中.
I can point out where I buried 'em.
我能找到掩埋的地点.
Well, what are you all staring for?
好了,你们看什么呢?
You know who's got to go out and get him.
你们知道该谁出去把他弄回来.
Keep him bundled up, Wheeler.
给他包扎一下, Wheeler.
And see if you can clean up this mess without passing out.
看你能不能处理好他的伤口, 而不被吓晕.
Medic!
救护兵.
That puts you in charge of the platoon, Rock.
洛克,这下全排归你指挥了.
Lonergan's in command as long as he's alive.
只要朗尼根没死, 就还是他指挥.
Come on, Denno. Let's go cover the non-combatant.
来,邓诺.我们去掩护非战斗人员.
Medic or no medic, I wouldn't go in that minefield for nobody.
不管是不是救护兵, 我才不会进雷场去救人呢.
Don't nobody come out to get me, you hear? Nobody. That's an order.
谁也不准进来救我,明白吗? 谁也不准来,这是命令.
Ah...
啊.
I'll get him.
我去救他回来.
Okay, Denno. Anything to keep Lonergan alive, huh?
好吧,邓诺.要想尽办法 让他活下来,明白?
Okay, go ahead.
好了,去吧.
I didn't know Denno had that kind of guts.
想不到邓诺有那种勇气.
That's why he's a corporal.
所以他是下士.
Denno, I'm warning you. Get back. You'll blow us both up.
邓诺,我警告你,退回去. 你会把我们两个都炸上天的.
Get your hand off. It's an open wound!
把你手拿开.那是开放性伤口!
What are you trying to do, give me blood poisoning?
你想害我患血毒症吗?
Put your head down. All right. Up.
把你头低下来. 好了,起来.
All right, kid. Take it easy.
好了,孩子,放松.
Follow your own footprints.
照你原来的脚印回去.
Take it easy, Denno. Steady, kid.
放松,邓诺.稳住.
Watch that open wound, will you?
当心我的伤口,行吗?
Wheeler, get to work on him!
Wheeler, 赶紧救他!
What's the matter? I'm no doctor.
怎么了? 我不是医生.
You're a medic. No, I'm a litterbearer. I don't know...
你是救护兵啊. 不,我只是担架兵,我对救护一窍不通.
Wheeler, you're a disgrace to the medics. You, you're no medic!
Wheeler, 你是救护兵的耻辱. 你,你不配当救护兵.
You're a chicken-wired, chicken-hearted jerk!
你这个胆小鬼!
All you had to do was make a gesture to help him. That's all you had to do.
你要做的只不过是作个姿态帮帮他. 只需要这样而已.
Good try, Denno, but you're out of luck. You were carrying a dead man.
邓诺,你干得很漂亮. 但不走运的是你背回来的是个死人.
Jonesy, strip him of everything we can use. Gimme the sketch of the minefield.
乔西,把他身上用得着的东西都取下来. 把雷场分布图找出来给我.
A lot of good that's gonna do.
这会帮我们大忙的.
Roll him up in a blanket, and bury him.
把他用毯子裹好,埋起来.
And mark him!
作上记号♥!
'Only one to go.'
就剩一个了.
That's great, Whitey. That louses up your perfect 300.
真漂亮,惠特尼. 嘿,惠特尼,那一击你得分涨到300分.
Hey, Whitey, let's see you roll in Brooklyn.
嘿,惠特尼,到时候 我们去布鲁克林看你打保龄球去.
Say, pin boy. Set 'em up.
说定了, pin boy. 呃,把他们立起来.
It's like anything else, Wolowicz. Women, liquor, horses.
Wolowicz,打保龄球 跟泡女人,喝酒,骑马等事情一样 .
As long as you know how to handle 'em, you can beat 'em.
只要你知道怎么驾驭他们,你就能战胜他们. 哈.
All right. Here. Let's see you knock down one pin.
好了好了,来. 让我们看看你怎么击倒单个瓶.
With this guy, we better set 'em up in the gutter.
哦,是邓诺啊.我觉得 我们应该把全部瓶都立在边沟里.
Yeah, to make sure that he hits. Don't forget to let go of the ball.
对,这样才能保证他打到瓶. 别忘了把球抛出去.
He couldn't bowl his way out of a paper bag.
哦,他连保龄球都不会扔.
Oh, what a guy. Send him back to the kitchen.
哦,瞧这家伙, 把他送厨房♥去吧.
He's a rushaline Joe. You bowl like you shoot. That's lousy.
他可真急. 你的保龄球打的就跟你打枪一样差劲.
Let's see how good you are. I think he stinks.
看看你的水平. 水平真臭.
Hey, Denno, get me the helmets and weapons of those dead guys.
邓诺,把死掉的人的钢盔和枪拿来.
It worked.
成功了.
We spotted their gun. You guys set?
找到他们的位置了, 你们准备好了吗?
Our tongues are hanging out.
我们都等不及了.
3-5-0, right.
距离 3-5-0.
3-5-0, right.
距离 3-5-0.
A-ha!
哈哈!
You knocked out their gun.
迫击炮干掉了.
How about those people, tried to get through?
那些企图冲过来的敌军怎样了?
There's lots of them there, but they're all sayonara.
敌军人数可真不少...不过都已经拜拜了.
Send up Bigmouth, Zablocki, Griff and Bulchek from the third squad.
叫3班的大嘴,扎不罗基, 格里夫还有布尔切克上来.
That means they'll probe every area with mortar.
他们会用迫击炮试探每一个地方.
How do you figure that?
你怎么知道?
They just scouted with mortar, didn't they?
他们刚才不就在用迫击炮侦察吗?
Or did they send out people first? Means they got plenty of mortars.
还是他们先把步兵派出来. 这就意味着他们有很多迫击炮.
That was smart drawing fire with guys made out of snow.
用雪人吸引火力 这主意真是够聪明的.
Plenty smart. You build a good snowman, Jonesy.
非常高明. 呃,你的雪人做的非常好,乔西.
You gonna make statues when you get out, Jonesy?
哎,乔西,你回去后可以去搞雕塑.
I'm staying in. You like the army that much?
我要留在军队里. 你有那么喜欢军队?
It's better than anything else I can think of.
对,要甚于我能想到的其他任何工作.
Everybody's always worried about coming out of this.
每个人都一直在操心怎么离开军队.
Who cares? I care.
谁在乎军队呢? 我在乎.
You'd care too, Mainotes, if you had a reason for coming out of this.
你也在乎, Mainotes, 如果你有离开军队的理由的话.
All right, knock it off, and go back to the cave.
行了,都闭嘴,回山洞去.
Go on, Fitz. I'll be right with you. Denno, come here.
去吧,菲兹.我会去找你的.邓诺,过来.
Like ice. Look, Denno, I know you're a brave Joe.
枪口还是冰冷的. 邓诺,我知道你很勇敢.
It took guts to go down there and get Lonergan,
不管你是出于什么原因下去救朗尼根,
no matter what your personal reason was.
那都是需要极大勇气的行为.
But it takes more than guts to stay alive in this business.
但在战斗中要保命, 光有勇气是不够的.
You've got to get over that big hump.
你必须得跨过那道高坎.
There's eight bullets in that clip. That means eight dead Reds.
这个弹夹有8颗子弹, 也就意味着8个共♥军♥要丢掉性命.
I ain't asking you to use a clip to kill eight men.
我不要求你用一个弹夹就干掉8个敌人.
I just want you to kill one man, even if you've gotta use the whole clip.