[思考] 偏右了一点. 等等,还不是时候.
'That's it. You've got him balled in the centre.
来了.你已经 把他套在准星里了.
'Squeeze the trigger. Take up the slack.
扣下扳机,干♥你♥该干的事啊.
'You've gotta shoot him. Now, Denno. In the head.
你必须得向他开火. 就是现在,邓诺,瞄准他的头.
'Shoot, Denno. Shoot him. Shoot.
开枪,邓诺. 向他开枪,开火.
'Why can't I kill a man? What's the matter with me?
我为什么杀不了人?我怎么了? 怎么只有一个敌人时我却下不了手了?
'Why do I freeze at a single target?
我能向很多敌人开枪.
'I can fire at a lot of them. I can do anything the rest of the platoon can do.
排里其他人能做的事,我也能.
'I'm not chicken. I've got plenty of guts.
我不是胆小鬼, 我有的是勇气.
'But why can't I shoot a man? What's wrong with me?
可我为什么面对单独一个敌人 就没法开枪呢?我到底怎么了?
'I've got to shoot him. Squeeze, Denno, squeeze.'
我得打死他. 扣下扳机,邓诺.
Congratulations, Denno. Now you've joined the big fraternity.
恭喜你,邓诺. 现在你是大集体的一员了.
That was a perfect bull's-eye.
正中靶心.
Remember, you're not aiming at a man. You're aiming at the enemy.
记住,你们瞄的不是平民, 而是一个敌人.
Once you're over that hump, you're a rifleman. And you've been baptised.
一过了心理上的这个坎, 你就能成为真正的步兵了.
It'll be a lot easier from now on. Like spittin'.
这之后就容易多了. 象吐唾沫般简单.
How are you laying the antitank mines, Wolowicz?
反坦克地雷埋的怎样了, 沃洛维奇?
Crazy quilt pattern, Lieutenant.
不规则埋设的,中尉.
Planting them way out to that bush.
直埋到通向矮树丛的道路.
And the antipersonnel mines?
那防步兵地雷呢?
Lazy-daisy, sir, covering this whole area and both flanks.
滴水不漏,长官,这儿的整片区域和两侧。
All you got to do is breathe on them and boom!
你只需要屏住呼吸, 等着它们炸响就行了.
The guys better be careful moving around, Lieutenant.
中尉,大伙走动时最好小心点.
Make a map of this minefield and be sure and give it to me.
画一份雷场分布图, 一定要准确,记得给我.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
Lonergan. Sir?
朗尼根,-嗯?
How many people up there?
你看见多少人?
Nothing, Lieutenant.
什么也没看见,中尉.
Vogl, do you see them? Nothing, sir.
沃戈尔,你看见敌人了吗? 什么也没看见,长官.
Lonergan, come and get these guys on the ball. I'm checking on the minefield.
朗尼根,快点下来, 叫大伙机灵点.我在雷场检查.
We got troubles up here, Lieutenant.
中尉,我们这儿碰到点麻烦.
'Commies?' Sergeant Rock.
怎么回事? 是洛克中士.
What's the beef? Planting the.75.
他怎么了? 他在架设75mm无后坐力炮.
'Coming up.'
知道了.
This is one of the times it ain't funny, knowing what to do.
知道要作什么就不好完了.
Toughest rap for an officer, making a decision.
对一名军官来说, 最困难的事是做出决定,
You can say that again.
你又来了.
Hey, you went to officer school, didn't you?
嘿,你读过军校,是吗?
What happened? Goofed off there, huh? Huh? How?
后来怎么了?在那混日子?
I...
我...
I just figured out I was never cut out to be a leader of anything.
我只是发现我不适合当领导.
Aw, you're a corporal. Only three guys in this outfit above you.
呵,你可是下士. 这里只有3个人职位比你高.
Gibbs, Lonergan and me.
我,吉不斯和朗尼根.
Before this mess is over, you're liable to lead the whole platoon.
在这的任务结束前, 你肯定会成为全排的指挥官.
Takes three months in O.C.S. Out here it only takes three seconds
要当No.1,在O.C.S.要花3个月的时间,
to be the number one Joe, the ichiban boy.
在这儿只需要3秒钟就行了.
Gibbs, Lonergan and me. We could stop three bullets just like that.
我,吉不斯和朗尼根. 我们能逮住3颗子弹,就这样.
Come off it, Rock.
行了,洛克.
For an old dogface like you that's bellied from Tunisia to Czechoslovakia
对象你这样的参加过从突尼斯 到捷克斯洛伐克的战斗的老兵来说,
there's no bullet now that's gonna stop you.
这里没有子弹能挡住你.
Phew! This is some mountain.
哇噢!这...这有座山.
This ain't no mountain. It's just a hill. Ain't that right, Whitey?
这不能算山.只是高地. 我说的对吧,惠特尼.
It's sheer rock with ice hummocks
这是布满冰雪的悬崖
and a complex of palisaded ridges
连绵不断的陡峭山脊,
that only an Alpinist would undertake to ascend frontally.
只有登山运动员才会从正面攀爬.
What'd he say? He said it's a hill.
他说什么? 他说是高地.
Oh.
哦.
Duck!
卧倒!
Two hundred. Zero. Try one for effect.
距离200. 正前方 试射一发.
200. Zero. Smoke.
距离200. 正前方. 发烟弹.
Shift right, six mils. Fire for effect.
向右6密位,火力试射.
Shift right, six mils. Fire for effect.
右侧6密位, 火力试射.
All right, take a break.
干得好,休息吧.
Medic!
救护兵!
Medic! Hey, Wheeler!
救护兵! 喂, Wheeler!
Hey, Lieutenant, I found a cave up here!
哎,中尉, 我发现了一个山洞.
All right, come on, you guys. Let's move. Rock found a hole for us.
太好了,来,大家快来. 洛克发现了个山洞.
Come on, Jonesy, move your butt.
快,乔希,快进来.
Haven't you ever been in a cave before, Sergeant?
你在洞里呆过吗,中士?
All right! All right!
行了! 别说了!
That's a stalactite you tried to knock down.
你敲的是钟乳石.
Very interesting species.
非常有趣的物种.
It's been many years since I've seen such an elongated pendulous.
我有好多年没见过这东西了.
It's probably 2,000 years old.
这个估计长了2000年了.
Now they look like icicles, but most of them are minerals.
看上去象是冰柱, 其实主要部分是矿物.
This is calcite crystals.
这是方解石晶体.
That is a stalagmite. The counterpart of a stalactite.
那是石笋, 是钟乳石滴到地上形成的.
Shut up!
闭嘴!
All right, you guys... Hey!
大家听着了,嘿!
Now, watch your step in here. This place is full of sta...
看着点脚下. 这里到处是钟乳什么...
Rocks!
都是石块!
And there's an ice pond here too. Let's see how far back this goes.
这还有个结了冰的水坑.走,我们看看洞有多深.
But, Sergeant, there's usually a chasm at the end of an ice pool.
中士,可这种地方 在冰池的尽头,通常有陷窟.
Unless you want Denno to suddenly become the new squad leader.
除非你想让邓诺瞬间升为班长, 我不建议你去探险.
How about it, Denno?
怎么样,邓诺?
There's a drop down there.
无底洞.
Don't anybody fall in, 'cause ain't nobody gonna pull nobody out.
大家当心别掉进去, 因为没人能救你出来.
All right, get that ammo out of here.
好了,你们大家把弹♥药♥搬走.
Take all that stuff. Get it around the back.
所有东西都拿上,
Take that mortar too. Hey, Sarge, I don't like my hole.
迫击炮也带走. 中士,我不喜欢我那个散兵坑.
Oh, Bigmouth doesn't like his hole.
哦,大嘴巴不喜欢自己的坑.
Hmm... But there's a great one way up there.
嗯!那边有个大得多的坑.
There's a great one way up there, huh? Yeah.
哦,那边有个大的坑,是吧? 是.
I'll tell you what, Bigmouth. There's a great one way up there.
听着,这边有个更大的坑.
Now you get out there and get in it. Wait, take some of this ammo with you.
现在请你离开去到那个坑去. 等等,带些弹♥药♥去.
Hey, Sarge, what's eating him?
哎,中士,他是怎么了?
What's your name? Bulchek.
你叫啥名字? 布尔切克..
Bulchek, huh? Okay, Bulchek, help him with the ammunition.
布尔切克,嗯?好吧, -你帮他那些弹♥药♥
Bulchek? Is that a name? All right, come on. Let's go.
布尔切克?这算什么名字. 好了,快点,我们走.
Nice layout here, huh, Lieutenant? Yeah, not bad.
中尉,这地方蛮好吧? 嗯,不错.
Except for ricochets, sir.
长官,除了跳弹都好.
The scientific principles of ricochet can be tactically utilised by the enemy,
敌军可以利用跳弹
because the bullet will be torn and jagged
向洞顶,墙壁和石头上射击,
by its contact with the walls and the rocks and the roof.
子弹就会弹得四处乱飞杀伤我们.
That scratch must be making you run off at the mouth.
你怎么受了点伤嘴巴就闲不住了.
Have the medic patch it up. I took care of it.
干么不找救护兵包扎一下? 我自己弄好了.
I was quite a medical student in my day.
我本来就是医学院的学生.
Now, if they fire anything in here that will strike off that limestone
现在,如果敌军朝这儿开火,
or that calcium carbonate, the ricochet...
打到石灰石, 就是碳酸钙的话,跳弹就...
There goes Mr. Belvedere again. Knows everything.
贝韦德勒先生又来了, 什么事情都知道.
You ought to be a general.
嚯,你没当将军真是太可惜了.
Well, as a matter of fact... Save it! Rock...
呃,事实上... 闭嘴!洛克,你来一下.
Yeah, nice layout here.
呃,真是个好地方.
Yeah. We got a field of fire over the roadblock and the pass.
是啊,我们在这儿就能 封锁路障和山口那儿.
Yeah. This'll give us an edge on them.
嗯,这样我们就占了不少优势.
See that hummock over there? Yeah.
看到那边那个土丘了吗? 看到了.
They'll probably try a mortar in behind it.
说不定共♥军♥会在那后面架设门迫击炮.
Yeah, or a buffalo gun. Yeah, could be.
嗯,摆门加农炮也说不定.是啊,有可能.
To get one smack in the cave, they'd have to plant an A.T. gun in...
要想向洞里开火.-他们就必须得在那架门反坦克炮.
Keep it there! Denno, cover me!
朝那开火! 邓诺,掩护我!
Hey, Vogl! You guys asleep up there?
嘿,沃戈尔! 你们是在上面睡觉吗?
You want my squad to cover both hills?
难道你想要我们1个班 掩护两个高地不成?
We didn't see nobody.
我们什么人也没看到.
Hey, Lonergan, you know that second squad of yours?
嘿,朗尼根, 好好瞧瞧你那个班?
That's your squad. Well, they're for the birds.
那是你带的班.哼,一无是处.
How many people up there? Only one. Only one.
有多少敌人? 1个,只有1个.
Wanna know something else? That Vogl? Nothing!
还想知道点别的吗? 那个沃戈尔,垃圾!
Knock it off, will you, Rock?
别说了行吗,洛克?
Now listen, Vogl! Keep those monkeys on the ball!
沃戈尔,你给我听好了, 叫大家机灵点!
Take a look around!
四处看看!
Anybody stop one up there?