我只想你能干掉一个敌人, 哪怕用掉所有弹夹都没关系.
But kill him!
但请你干掉个敌人!
Now, get your tail down there.
现在,老老实实回下面去吧.
When do we get a crack in that cave, Rock?
我们什么时候能去山洞里,洛克?
Yeah, we're putting in for transfer to your squad.
就是啊,我们正申请调到你们班去.
Shut up!
闭嘴!
You guys want to move in that cave, you let me know at 9:00,
你们想住进那山洞? 那好,明早9:00来找我,
and I'll hand it over to you, swimming pool and all.
我会把山洞交给你们的, 还有游泳池,全都给你们.
What's eating him? You ask him!
他是怎么了? 你自己问他去!
Never mind asking anything. I'm telling you.
尽管问就是了,我跟你们说吧.
You guys better stay on the ball.
你们最好机灵点.
These Commies take 10 hours to belly 10 yards without being seen.
这些共♥军♥很有耐心,为了不被发现, 他们能花10小时的时间只爬10码远的距离,
And don't relax for a minute, or you'll wake up with a bayonet in your back.
你们可千万一刻也不能松懈, 否则当你痛醒的时候,背上已经插着刺刀了.
They move in fast. They move out faster.
他们来的快,去的更快.
It'll happen all of a sudden, without a sound.
悄无声息,一切在瞬间突然发生.
Keep all points covered. Uhhuh.
把所有点都掩护到.
I told you he was favouring 'em. What's behind that crack?
我跟你说过他偏心吧. 都是什么谣言?
Some of the guys think you're playing footsies with your own squad,
哦,有人说自从你接过排指挥权后,
since you took over the platoon.
你一直偏向你自己班.
Some of the guys, huh?
哼,有人,呃?
You see that? That's Jonesy's ear.
看到了吗?那是乔西的耳朵.
Got shot off a couple of minutes ago.
几分钟前被炸掉的.
Hang onto it to remind you how I'm playing footsies with my squad.
你握紧了,它可以提醒你 握是怎么对我自己班的人偏心的.
So that's Jonesy's ear.
喔,乔西的耳朵.
Are you sure? Sure, I'm sure.
你肯定吗? 我能肯定,
Hey, ain't that right, Fitz? Sure.
嘿,是真的吗, 菲兹?-没错.
Hey, Fitz, did you hear him say he smells 'em?
嘿,菲兹,你听到他说他闻到共♥军♥吗?
Yep, that's what I heard. Well, that did it.
对,他是这么说的. 呃,也确实发现了共♥军♥.
Is that bad? Bad?
糟吗? 糟糕?
They used to say an Indian could put his ear to the ground and hear the enemy,
你知道,他们过去常说...印第安人是把耳朵贴到地上来听到敌人
but Rock, he uses his nose.
但洛克是用鼻子闻到敌人.
He sticks it up in the air and...
他把鼻子耸到空中,闻闻
He can smell a Red a mile away. I guess some guys are born with it.
就能闻到1英里外的共♥军♥. 我猜有的人天生就有这本事.
No, it's a mixture of training and instinct.
不对,这是长♥期♥训练和直觉的结果.
I used to have a nose for winners at the track.
我过去鼻子也很灵. 几点了?
What time is it? Hmm, it's a little after 7:00.
7:00刚过.
We'll be moving out soon.
我们很快就能撤出去了.
Hey, Fitz!
嘿,菲兹,
Griff. Are you sure you don't see anything out there?
格里夫,你们确定什么也没看见吗?
Look, Rock, we got eight eyes up here
哎,洛克,我们这有8只眼睛...
and there ain't an inch of snow we don't know now by heart.
这每英寸雪地我们都一清二楚.
Yeah. Well, the smell's getting stronger. Don't relax for a minute.
呃,好吧,敌人的味道越来越强了. 一刻也不能松懈.
Bulchek didn't mean that crack about your squad. We were just riding you.
布尔切克说的话不是针对你们班的, 我们...我们只是....
Forget it.
呵,忘掉那事吧.
How's Jonesy? 'Okay.'
乔西怎样? 还好.
Uh, I got it here in my pocket, Rock.
呃,我把那只耳朵放包里了.
I thought maybe they could graft it on.
或可以植回去.
Throw it away. It's tore up too much.
仍了吧.扯得太厉害了.
Vogl? You asleep up there?
沃戈尔?你睡着了吗?
Aw, between you and this quiet, Rock, you're getting us jumpy up here.
啊,洛克,你还有这不寻常的安静, 搞得我们在这上头要神经过敏了.
You got a reason to be. They're so close now they stink.
你有理由感到心惊肉跳, 共♥军♥已经很近了,我闻到他们的臭味了.
What're you trying to do? Take 10 years off us? We don't see nobody.
你到底想怎么样?要我们在这守上10年吗? 我们什么人也没看到.
Hey, Griff. There's nobody out there, Rock.
嘿,格里夫. 洛克,我这里没发现任何人,
We keep lookin' any harder, we'll get snow-blind.
我们看的很认真, 再这样我们要患上雪盲症了.
I been through this before. There's something cookin' on that Commie stove.
我以前也经历过. 我闻到共♥军♥在煮什么东西.
Nobody out there, Rock.
洛克,那边没有人.
Hey, I think I spotted a movement out there,
嘿,我好像看见那边有动静...
about 200 yards to the left of that little hill.
大约在那小山头左边200码处.
'Looks like a Chinese hat. Do you see it?'
像是共♥军♥的帽子,你看见了吗?
Are you looking?
你在看吗?
Griff, can you hear me?
格里夫,听得见吗?
'Griff, what's the matter with you?'
格里夫,你是怎么搞的?
Hey, Griff. Griff, what's the matter with you?
喂,格里夫.格里夫!你怎么了?
Griff! Griff, what's the matter with you?
格里夫!格里夫!你怎么不回话?
'Hey, Griff.'
喂,格里夫,
Hey, Griff!
喂,格里夫!.
'Griff!'
格里夫!
Do you smell anything? Nah.
你闻到什么了吗? 没有.
What does he mean it stinks? I don't smell anything.
他说闻到臭味是什么意思? 我什么也没闻到.
'Are you looking?
你在看吗?
'Hey, Griff!'
喂,格里夫!
Aw! Griff?
呃...啊! 格里夫.
What's the matter with that radio?
他那边无线电出什么问题了?
Denno, I'm gonna check on Griff.
邓诺,我要去格里夫那看看.
Let's go!
我们走!
Medic! Hey, Medic!
救护兵!救护兵!
Stay away from back there. There's a deep drop there.
嘿,离里面远点, 那有个无底洞,
I've been hit.
我被打中了.
Start cuttin'. I can't cut it myself.
动手治伤吧. 我自己干不了.
Sure you can. Here's your chance to be a real medic.
你当然能行. 你成为真正的救护兵的机会来了.
At least they can't hit us in here.
至少他们不能打到这里面来.
Know what I think? I think they're trying to knock off that top ledge.
知道我在想什么吗?我想 他们打算把洞口顶部那块岩石轰下来.
And then they'll drop one on the lower ledge,
然后打发炮弹到洞口.
and hope that the fragments get us inside, that's what I think.
指望破片飞进来杀伤我们.这就是我所想的.
What's the idea? You crazy? You want to blow your top?
你想干嘛?你疯了吗?
Well, go out there and blow it.
好啊,你出去,
Haven't you ever heard of telepathy?
你没听说过心灵感应吗?
Telepathy? Telepathy.
心灵感应? 对,心灵感应.
If you think something hard enough, the thought waves go through the air.
就是说如果你想某件事想的足够入神的话, 那你的思法波就会在空中传播.
Sometimes they go this way, sometimes they go this way.
有时候是这样走的, 有时候是那样走的.
Sometimes they go straight up.
有的时候是直向上走的.
If you think hard enough, the thought wave
如果你意念足够强,那你的思想波...
is gonna hit them up there, and they'll do it.
就会碰到那儿的共♥军♥, 他们就会照你的想法做.
All right! So I'll think of dames.
好了!那我现在就想女人好了.
They must've read your mind, Borcellino. They're trying to hit that ledge.
他们肯定是接收到你的想法了, Borcellino. 他们现在要轰洞口那块突出的岩石了.
Get that stuff inside! Come on, you heard the sergeant!
把东西都移进来! 嘿,快点,伙计们! 都听到命令了吧!
Hey, you, Big Deal! Come on. Move that lead in there. Come on.
哎,你,大人物!来, 来搬重机♥枪♥,快.
What time you got? Hmm? Oh.
几点了? 嗯?哦.
Almost 8:00.
快8:00.
We gotta hold till 9:00.
我们得守到 9:00.
That's what the colonel said.
上校给的命令就是这样.
Look!
看!
Look at that!
你们看看!
I did it myself.
我自己挖出来的.
Look. I cut it out. Me!
你们看. 我把子弹挖出来了. 我自己挖出来的!
Thanks, Jonesy. Look at the size of that!
谢谢你,乔西. 你们瞧瞧这家伙的个头!
I didn't know I could handle a wound.
我自己都没想到 能自己处理枪伤.
Say, I'm a surgeon.
嘿,我能当外科医生了.
Look. Okay, Wheeler...
你们看. 好了, Wheeler,
Then come on over here and give me one of them knife-jobs.
你过来,也帮我把子弹挖出来吧.
What are you waiting for, Doc?
你还楞着什么,大夫?
Jonesy...
乔西,把刀给我.
Know what I'd do if I was a Commie?
嘿,,要是我是共♥军♥, 你知道我要干什么吗?
No, what would you do if you was a Commie?
不知道.
I'd plant myself right in the middle of that hill out there.
我会在外面那个山头 正中的位置设个阵地.
Then all I'd do is fire one bullet smack into this cave.
然后朝这洞里放一枪.
Just one bullet. I know ricochet would do the rest.
只放一枪就行了, 剩下的事情跳弹会帮我搞定的.
Nah, ricochet's for the birds.
得了吧,哪有那么巧.
Well, I guess you're wrong. Nobody was hit by that ricochet.
呃,你错了吧.没人被跳弹打着.
I was right.
我没说错.
Where? It's in my gut.
伤哪了? 在肚子上.
We'll get it out. Maybe it was spent when it hit you. Maybe it's not in too deep.
我们把弹头取出来,洛克. 或许它打到你的时候冲力已尽了.-那样的话弹头不是很深.
Don't get your tail in a roar, Denno. I ain't dead yet.
别哭丧着脸,我还没死呢.
Every Red out there is out of action.
外面的共♥军♥都消灭了.
We make sure this time, Rock.
我们这次很肯定,洛克.
Tell Denno he's in charge now.
邓诺,现在由你指挥了.
You're in command as long as you're alive.
只要你没死,就仍然由你来指挥.
Denno, you got the command now whether you want it or not.
邓诺,不管你愿不愿意, 现在指挥权移交给你了.
It's all yours. You're gonna live, Rock.
都交给你了. 你会活下去的,洛克.
I'm dead.
不,我就快死了.
Listen, Rock. I'm no good without you.