你被带到另外一个星球吗?到一个母舰上去了?
Were you taken to another planet? To a mother ship?
他们是怎么跟你交流的? - 不要问了 不要烦他!
How did they communicate with you? - Just stop it! Just leave him alone.
沟通?这个家伙说些什么东西呀?
What is this?!
好的 听着 你们有两个选择
You've got two choices.
要么就安静待在这里 要么就给我出去
You can either be quiet or step outside.
堂娜 给这个家伙一个机会
Dana, give this guy a chance.
沃尔顿先生 你可以告诉我们他们是什么样子吗?
Mr. Walton, can you tell me what they look like?
你可以告诉我他们有多少人吗?
Can you tell me how many of them there were?
你…?给你食物了吗?给你注射了吗?
Were you... Were you given food? Injections?
好了 够了 先生 - 迈克
All right, that's enough, mister. - Mike.
你的经验对全世界来说都是非常重要的
It's important the entire world learns of your experience.
够了 迈克 别这样!
That's enough, Mike. Come on!
听着 我要求你...
Look, I am asking you...
我要求你们 让我做我的工作!
I'm asking all of you, just let us do our job!
不!你做完了你的事情 他不会回答
No! You have done your thing. He's not answering.
你不能介入我跟我兄弟之间
You can't come between me and my brother!
出去!不 不… - 他看到东西了!
Get out of here! No, no... He's seeing something!
他看到东西了
He's seeing something!
特拉维斯 你看到什么了?你看到什么了?
Travis, what do you see? What do you see?!
赶他出去!他看到东西了!
Get him out of here! - He sees something!
他看到东西了
He's seeing something!
好了 我们走 准备?抬起来
All right, here we go. Ready? Lift.
好了 走 伙计们
OK, let's go, guys.
医生到ICU了 我们给他做好记录
The doctor's down in ICU. We'll page him.
伙计 支持住 你会没事的
Hang in there, pal. You're gonna be fine.
他眼睛在转动 好好看着他
He's rolling the eyes a little bit. Better watch him.
你会没事的
You're gonna be OK.
我想知道发生什么事情了
I wonder what happened to this one.
好 注意拐角
OK, watch the corner.
医生 实验室技术人员马上就来
Lab tech's on the way, Doctor.
扣紧
Secure it.
他失去知觉了吗? - 不 没有
Did he lose consciousness? - No, he didn't.
脉搏? - 你还好吗?
Pulse? - Are you OK?
嘿 你可以跟我说话吗?
Hey, can you talk to me?
嘿 伙计 你好?
Hey, man, how you doing?
嘿 我不应该在这里的
Hey, I'm not supposed to be in here.
你妈妈在外面 她非常想见你
Your ma's out front. She can't wait to see you.
但是他们不同意我们进来
But they said we weren't supposed to be coming in here.
我想他们认为你还不想见人吧
I guess they don't think you're ready to see visitors yet.
伙计 我很高兴你回来了
Boy, was I glad you showed up.
我真的很想念你 伙计
I really missed you, buddy.
他们找了你很多天
You know, they had a search party out for you for days.
他们以为...
They thought...
他们以为我们杀了你 伙计
They thought that we had killed you, man.
他们准备要起诉我们
They were ready to lynch us.
你可以想象的到吗?
Can you imagine that?
这些混♥蛋♥真的以为我们杀了你
These jerks actually thought we killed you.
凯特跟我也发生不快
Kate and I aren't doing so good.
我们不像以前那么好了 但是...
Not that we were ever doing that great, but...
我想我们处理不好
I don't think we're gonna make it.
但是堂娜 她真的是很爱你
But Dana, she sure loves you.
她完全伤心透项
She's been a basket case.
我也是非常难过
I was pretty broken up, too.
当我回到那里 你已经不见了的时候...
When I came back up there and you were gone...
我不知道我心里有多难受
...I can't tell you how awful I felt.
什么?
What?
当你回去的时候?
When you came back?
特拉维斯 我们以为你死了
Travis, we thought you were dead.
我是说 你被那光穿透过去
I mean, it blasted you with the light.
他们都吓得要死
And the guys, they got all scared,
他们开始在那里大喊大叫 还有...
and they started hollering and everything and...
你把我留在了那里?
You left me there?
哦 别这样 特拉维斯
Well, come on, Travis.
你想要我怎么做?
I mean, what did you expect me to do?
我回去找你了
I came right back for you.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
要是你开始的时候不离开车子
If you hadn't gotten out of the truck in the first place,
那就什么事情都不会发生了
none of this would've happened.
不准有人待在这里
No one is allowed in here.
是的 我就走
Yeah, I was just leaving.
特拉维斯 我相信你
You know, Travis, I believe you.
我知道我们有很多要谈
And I know we'd have a lot to talk about.
也许就我们两个人谈
Maybe one day we'll have a two-way conversation.
就你跟我
Just you and me.
谢谢 科尔医生 - 特拉维斯 我是认真的
Thanks, Dr. Cayle. - I really mean it, Travis.
要是需要我 尽管打电♥话♥给我 我在这里等你
If you need me, please call. I'm here for you.
你可以随时来找我 记住
You can always find me here. Remember that.
祝你好运
Good luck.
再见! - 再见!
Bye. - Bye.
看 他来了
Look, here he comes.
沃尔顿先生 请跟我说一下UFO的事情
Mr. Walton, please give me a statement about your UFO experience.
请跟我说一下 就一会 拜托
Give me a statement. Just take some time, please.
跟我们说说你看到的 到底发生了什么事情?
Tell us what you saw. - What happened up there, exactly?
沃尔顿先生 这是一场恶作剧吗?
Mr. Walton, is this some kind of hoax that got out of hand?
请跟我们说说
Give us a statement.
特拉维斯 上车 把门锁起来
Travis, get in the car and lock the door.
快点 为什么不把你失踪的事情说明白了
Why don't you come clean?
这是什么卷入毒品的事情吗?那是真的吗?
What is this rumor about drugs being involved?
特拉维斯?拜托
Travis? Please.
来 看这边
Come on, look over here.
今天他什么都没有回答
He's not answering questions today.
特拉维斯 可以给我们签名吗? - 签名?
Travis, can we have your autograph? - Autograph?
是的 你成名了 你去了外太空
Yeah, you're famous. You've been to space.
谢谢 太棒了!
Gee, thanks. - Cool.
签名
Autographs.
你已经变成名人了
You've become quite the celebrity.
你很享受吗?
You enjoying it?
事情是小报会花...
Word is, the tabloids are gonna
很多现金来买♥♥你的故事权的
put up quite a hunk of cash for your story rights.
你真是成名了 恭喜
You've hit the big time. Congratulations.
你是谁?
Who are you?
弗兰克·沃特斯 CIB的调查人员
Frank Watters, state investigator for the CIB.
是我查你失踪的案子
I've been on the case since you disappeared.
你这五天去了哪里?
Where you been the last five days?
我不记得了
I... I can't remember.
威尔逊医生在医院告诉我
Dr. Wilson over at the hospital tells me
你一直都没有吃食物跟水
you went without food and water all that time.
是真的吗?
Was it worth it?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你不知道 嗯?
You don't, huh?
哦 我看你的记忆还没有好起来
Well, I can see your memory isn't quite there yet.
就是说 要多给你点时间了?
So, what do you say we just give it a little more time, huh?
我是一个很有耐心的人 我哪里都不会去
I'm a patient man. I'm not going anywhere.
你决定有事情告诉我的时候
You decide you got something to tell me,
可以到治安官的办公室来找我
I can be reached through the sheriff's office.
欢迎回家 特拉维斯
Oh, welcome home, Travis.
日安 夫人
Good day, ma'am.
他来说什么呀?
What was that all about?
请带我回家
Take me home. Please.
嘿 嘿!看谁回来了 嘿!
Hey, hey! Look who I found outside! - Hey!
很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你
Good to see you. Good to see you.
很高兴看到你回来 - 很高兴见到你 特拉维斯
Yeah, it's good to have you back. - Good to see you, Travis.
对不起 但是 迈克可能不会来
I'm sorry, but, well, Mike's probably not coming.
嘿 特拉维斯 伙计 看看这个
Hey, Travis, man, look at this.
我们做的报纸
We made the paper.
弗兰克·沃特斯今天旱上在广播上发言了
Frank Watters was on the radio this morning.
现在他说那测谎仪不能决定什么
Now he's saying polygraphs are inconclusive.
他想要说我们说谎了
He thinks we're all lying.
我想沃特斯还在想我们杀了你
I bet Watters still thinks we killed you.
你没事吧 伙计?
You all right, guy?
电影精选列表