有点像
Sort of.
我不知道 我从来都没有看过那形状的
I don't... I don't... I never seen anything exactly like it before.
是还是不是?
Yes or no?
我要说不是
I'd have to say no.
你看到了特拉维斯·沃尔顿到那物体脚下了吗?
Did you see Travis Walton approach the object on foot?
是的 是的 我看到了
Yeah. Yeah, I did.
你看到了一团蓝绿光 包围特拉维斯·沃尔顿吗?
Did you see a bolt of blue-green light envelop Travis Walton?
是的 伙计 我跟他们说了 把他全部包住了
Yeah. Man, I told them. It exploded all around him.
你相信特拉维斯被那光杀死了吗?
Did you believe Travis was killed by the ray of light?
现在我怎么知道?
Now, how do I know?
我只知道我没有杀他
I just know that I didn't kill him.
你个人是不喜欢特拉维斯·沃尔顿?
Did you personally dislike Travis Walton?
这是什么问题吗?
Now, what kind of question is that?
是还是不是?
A simple yes or no will do.
是的
Yes.
也可以说不是
And no.
你隐藏有关于特拉维斯·沃尔顿消失的...
Have you withheld any pertinent information
消息没有说出来吗?
regarding the disappearance of Travis Walton?
没有
No.
是你创造这个事件来摆脱你的伐木合同吗?
Did you create this incident to get out of your logging contract?
不
No.
你或是你的队员杀死了特拉维斯·沃尔顿吗?
Did you or any of your crew murder Travis Walton?
绝对没有的
Absolutely not.
哦 怎么说?
Well, what's the word?
哦 这次测试结果与众不同
Well, the results of one of the tests was unusual.
还不能下决定 我们必须明天再做
It was inconclusive. We'll have to try again tomorrow.
那别的呢?他们怎样?
What about the other ones? What's the word on them?
程序还要进行
The process is still ongoing.
没有完全测试完 我们是不会下结论的
We never discuss the results till all the testing is complete.
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, fellas.
明天旱上九点到这里来
Come back down here in the morning, 9.00 sharp.
不 - 什么?
No. - What?
我说不
I said no.
听着 我们做了我们所说的
Look, we did what we said we'd do.
我们到这里来像猪一样的让你们检测
We... We... We came in here like guinea pigs and let you test us.
但是就是如此而已 我们已经受够了
But that's it. That... We've had enough.
我明天是不会回来
I ain't coming back again.
你是说你不再愿意合作了?
You're saying that you're no longer willing to cooperate?
我们所做的就是合作
All we do is cooperate.
可是我们从你们那里得回来的就是悲痛
And all we get back from you is grief.
迈克 我们需要一些时间… - 不
Mike, we need a little bit of time... - No!
布莱克 我非常讨厌这个!
Blake, I'm sick of this shit!
你想要控告?那你就去吧 你现在就做!
You wanna press charges? You go ahead. You do it now!
我们把我们所知道的都告诉你们了
We told you everything we know.
要是那还不够 那就太糟糕了
And if that's not good enough, that's too damn bad,
因为事情就是这些了
because that's all there is.
我们走
Let's get the hell out of here.
哦 达利斯的表到处都是
Well, Dallis's chart was all over the place.
他可能是真的很紧张或是害怕什么
He must have been really keyed up or scared or whatever.
非常难以看清 非常难看清
It's unreadable. Completely unreadable.
至于别的四个 你自己看 他们就像完全一样的
As for the other four, see for yourself. They're pretty much all the same.
你怎么说 吉尔森?
What are you saying, Cy?
哦 布莱克 我的图表是不会说谎的
Well, Blake, my charts don't lie.
要是我说 那些人说的是实话
You ask me, those boys are telling the truth.
你打算熬通宵吗?
Do you plan on spending the night?
是的 我是这样想
Yeah. I was thinking about it.
不行吗?
Why, is that gonna be a problem?
不 随你
No. Do whatever you want.
喂?
Hello?
不管是谁 这没有什么好玩的
Whoever's doing this, it's not funny.
不敢相信 又是一个骚扰电♥话♥
I can't believe this. Another crank call.
我们白天要接两三个电♥话♥
We've been getting two and three in the day.
现在晚上也来骚扰
Now we're getting them at all hours of the night.
让我来接
Now, let me get that.
是谁?
Yeah, who is this?
您有一个来自特拉维斯·沃尔顿的对方付费电♥话♥
I have a collect call from Travis Walton.
你接吗? - 把电♥话♥挂了
Will you accept the charges? - You know, just hang up the phone.
我接 - 好的 先生
I'll accept it. - Go ahead, sir.
迈克
Mike.
特拉维斯?
Travis?
救救我
Help me.
我去过赫伯一段时间
I've been through Heber a bunch of times.
我不记得有什么电♥话♥亭
I don't remember any phone booth.
哦 他说他是从加油站什么地方打过来的
Well, he said he was calling from a gas station or something.
你确定是他吗?
Are you sure it was him?
那边是什么?
What's that over there?
迈克 我想肯定是一些人的恶作剧
Mike, I think this just might be someone's idea of a sick joke.
等等 在这北边有一个加油站
Wait a minute, there's a gas station north of here.
我不这样认为 迈克 - 大约八到九英里
I don't think so, Mike. - About eight or nine miles.
我知道的
I know so.
哦 你至少到了这个加油站
Well, you were right about the gas station at least.
我知道那是特拉维斯 那声音就是他的
I know that was Travis. It sounded just like him.
停车 等等.那什么东西?
Stop. Wait. What is that?
停车 迈克.那什么东西?就那边 停车!
Stop, Mike. What is that? Right there. Stop!
停到那边去 迈克!听到那边去!
Pull over, Mike! Pull over!
大卫 拿手电筒 - 知道了
David, grab that flashlight. - Got it.
特拉维斯?是他!
Travis? It's him!
特拉维斯!特拉维斯 你没事吧? - 特拉维斯!
Travis! Travis, are you OK? - Travis!
特拉维斯?
Travis?
特拉维斯? - 特拉维斯 是我们
Travis? - Travis, it's us.
嘿 伙计 - 特拉维斯 怎么了?
Hey, man. - Travis, what's wrong?
嘿 宝贝弟弟 - 嘿 特拉维斯 是迈克
Hey, baby bro. - Hey, Travis, it's Mike.
嘿 是你的拍档 你记得我吗?
Hey, it's your partner, you remember me?
特拉维斯 你的拍档。MT汽车店 哈里斯
Travis, your partner. MT Motors. Harleys.
你冷吗 伙计?
You cold, man?
冷静点 伙计 冷静点
Take it easy, bro. Take it easy.
不要说谎 伙计
Don't try to talk, man.
特拉维斯
Travis.
水!水!快给他水
Water! Water! Somebody get him some water!
嘿 伙计 没事的 - 水
Hey, man, it's gonna be OK. - Water.
特拉维斯 一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be all right, Travis.
嘿 堂娜在这里
Hey, Dana's right here.
特拉维斯 特拉维斯
Travis. Travis.
特拉维斯 没事的
Travis, it's OK.
肯定是他们
This must be them.
他们来了
They're here.
迈克…
Mike...
迈克?
Mike?
五天了 伙计
Five days, man.
已经五天了
It's been five days.
特拉维斯 大家都在找你
Travis, everybody's been looking for you.
几百人在找你 - 快点来
Hundreds of people. - Come on, hurry up.
我觉得有很多问题要回答
I think a lot of prayers have been answered.
真不敢相信我们找到了这个地方 他在哪里?
I can't believe we found this place. Where is he?
我们需要尿样
We're gonna need a urine sample.
尿样?
Urine sample?
迈克 不要让他们碰他
Mike, don't let them touch him.
退后 没事的
Back off. - It's OK.
退后 伙计 他知道他的事情
Back off, man. He knows his stuff.
你打电♥话♥给我们是非常明智的 这是非常关键的时候
It's a wise thing you called. This is a very critical time.
嘿 快点来 照相 照些相
Hey, come on in here. Get a picture. Get some pictures here. Pictures.
沃尔顿先生?
Mr. Walton?
沃尔顿先生 我叫贾维斯·鲍威尔
Mr. Walton, my name is Jarvis Powell.
你可以…你可以告诉我们你回来多久了吗?
Now, can you...? Can you tell us how long you've been back?
让他去 - 给 拿这个东西开始
Let him. - Here, get this thing started.
嘿 我们需要带他去医院
Hey, we need to get him to a hospital!
请安静点 - 丹 安静 伙计
Quiet, please. - Calm down.
沃尔顿先生 - 冷静 伙计
Mr. Walton. - Calm down, man!
沃尔顿先生 沃尔顿先生 退后
Mr. Walton. Mr. Walton. Back up.
沃尔顿先生 你跟外星人做了交易吗?
Mr. Walton, did you make contact with aliens?
电影精选列表