机会成为了人命运的玩物 — 塞涅卡
- 外星追缉令 -
亚利桑那州 白山岭 1975年
到底怎么回事? - 没什么
What the hell's that all about? - Nothing.
嘿 迈克 你赶时间吗?
Hey, Mike, you in a hurry?
♪ Don't you remember the day...? ♪
他们怎么了?
What's with them?
也许只是累了
Maybe they're just tired.
♪ I was so lonely Prayed for you only
♪ My love... ♪
对不起 厨房♥关门了
Sorry, boys, the kitchen's closed.
♪ Why should I keep loving you
♪ When I know that you're not true?
♪ And why should I call your name?
♪ When you're to blame... ♪
我们坚持那个事情
We're sticking to the story.
不管它有多难 知道吗?
No matter how rough it gets, understand?
随便
Whatever.
格雷格?
Greg?
去吧 迈克 去打电♥话♥ 我们都支持你的
Go ahead, Mike, make that phone call. We're all with you. Go on.
是的 伙计
That's right, man.
是的 去打吧
That's right, go.
今晚你们工作到这么晚啊 迈克?
Working your boys kind of late tonight, were you, Mike?
我是刑事科的雷诺兹警官
This is Sergeant Reynolds from Criminal Investigations
呼叫弗兰克·沃特斯副队长 你在吗 副队长?完毕
calling Lieutenant Frank Watters. Are you there, Lieutenant? Over.
副队长 你听到了吗?完毕 - 我在这里 警官
Lieutenant, do you read me? Over. - I'm here, Sergeant.
找戴维斯治安官 他会把一切详情告诉你的
I've checked with Sheriff Davis. He says he'll give you all the details
当你到雪花镇的时候 完毕
when you get to Snowflake. Over.
他有什么问题?
What's his problem?
弗兰克 好像是他的脑子坏了 完毕
Frank, it sounds like he's in over his head on this one. Over.
我知道了
I hear you.
警♥察♥调查 没什么好看的
Police investigation. There's nothing for you to see or to hear, so just...
大家都回家吧 没什么好看的
Everybody just go on home, now. There's nothing to see.
上车 带着你的孩子 带着你的家人 回家去吧
Get in your cars, take your kids, take your families, go on home.
沃特斯副队长?
Lieutenant Watters?
我是弗兰克·沃特斯 - 布莱克·戴维斯治安官
I'm Frank Watters. - Sheriff Blake Davis.
我从报纸上看过很多关于你的大名
I know a lot about you, yes, sir, from the papers.
是的 关于你在蒙大拿 或是这里没有解决不了的案子
Sure do. About you not having any unsolved cases here or in Montana.
虽然很神秘 但你绝对是个好警员
Nothing but a myth. But a damn fine one.
治安官 无线电警报为什么叫我来这里?
Now, why the radio silence on bringing me here, Sheriff?
咳 弗兰克 我们遇到一个很特别的案子
Well, we got a special kind of situation here, Frank.
有一个失踪人口特拉维斯·沃尔顿
A missing boy on our hands. Travis Walton.
一个小时前 我的一个副手接到了一个失踪人口报案
About an hour ago, a deputy of mine took a missing-persons report
是一个叫罗杰斯 迈克·罗杰斯报案的
from a fella by the name of Rogers. Mike Rogers.
我很久以前就认识他了 他是一个好小伙子 非常诚实
I've known him a long time. He's a good guy, straight guy.
他大约一个月前 召集了一伙人去…
He's been running a crew up the Mogollon Rim
摩格朗边界
near Turkey Spring for about a month.
是的 他们有政♥府♥合同去清理灌木丛
Yep, they had a government contract to clear out the brush.
丹尼斯!
Dennis!
我想介绍我的副手给你认识
I want you to meet my deputy.
丹尼斯 见过沃特斯副队长。克莱副警长
Dennis, shake hands with Lieutenant Watters. Deputy Clay.
你好 丹尼斯 - 非常荣幸 副队长
Hi, Dennis. - It's an honor, Lieutenant.
我看过你处理的关于那湿背人的谋杀案
I read about that wetback murder you handled down Nogales way.
丹尼斯 谈谈除了迈克·罗杰斯之外几个人的情况
Dennis, can you tell us who else is in that gang besides Mike Rogers?
好的 我们这里还有大卫·怀特洛克 26岁 当地人 积极参加教堂活动
Yeah. We got David Whitlock, 26. Local boy, active in the church.
格雷格·海斯 17岁 是温斯洛来的高中学生
Greg Hayes, 17. High school kid from Winslow.
这个看起来非常害怕 罗伯特·克格迪尔 20岁 来自都拉格
This one's pretty shook up. Robert Cogdill, 20, from Durango.
两个星期前参加队伍的艾伦·达利斯 25岁
Joined the crew just a week ago. Allan Dallis, 25.
流浪者 参加队伍只有两个多星期
A drifter, on the crew just over two weeks.
要是我说的话 坏家伙 - 是的 从他眼睛可以看出来
Bad apple, if you ask me. - Yeah. He's got hell in his eye.
肯定是的
Sure does.
弗兰克 我觉得...
Frank, I think that...
我觉得也许...
I think that maybe...
也许你该从马嘴里听听这个
Maybe you better hear this from the horse's mouth.
带我去见见马儿
Lead me to the horse.
丹尼斯 叫这些人离开这里 - 走吧 伙计们
Dennis, get these folks out of here. - Come on, folks.
让开一下
Give them some room.
餐馆今晚关门了
Restaurant's closed for the night.
现在 这是干嘛? - 这烦到你了吗?
Now, what in the hell is that thing for? - It bother you?
是的 这烦扰到我了我 - 可不想有什么误解
Yeah, it bothers me. - I don't want any misinterpretations.
这样你们跟我说的都会清楚的记录下来
This way there's a clear record of everything you tell us.
咳 我们把一切都告诉巴尼法夫的副警长了
Well, we already told that Barney Fife of a deputy everything we know.
弗兰克 我跟你说
I'll tell you, Frank,
克莱把一切都记下来了
Clay wrote down everything.
我们要用录音机
We'll use the recorder.
光明磊落的人是没有什么好怕的
A man with nothing to hide is a man with nothing to worry about.
你是头 是吗? - 是的
You're the leader, right? - Yeah.
是的 他是我们勇敢的头
Yeah, he's our fearless leader.
也许我该跟你谈谈
Maybe I should be talking to you instead.
不 不 长官 他是老大 这是毫无疑问的
Oh, no. No, sir. He's the boss. There's no doubt about that.
跟我说说特拉维斯·沃尔顿
Tell me about Travis Walton.
关于发生的事情? - 是关于特拉维斯
About what happened? - About Travis.
从他是谁开始
Start by telling me who he is.
他是…
He's...
他是我最好的朋友
He was my best friend.
醒醒 爸爸 醒醒 醒醒 爸爸
Wake up, Dad, wake up. Wake up, Dad.
是挠痒痒的怪物、是挠痒痒的怪物
It's the tickle monster! It's the tickle monster.
咳 你在干嘛?爸爸只是打碎了他的肘
Ow, what are you doing? Daddy just cracked his elbow.
你好 早上好
How are you? Good morning.
早上好 你在干嘛?早餐做好了
Good morning. What are you doing? - Breakfast is ready!
叫你起床 - 谁叫你来叫我起床的?
Waking you up. - Who told you to wake me up?
是妈妈!是妈妈!
Mommy did! - Mommy did!
她为什么要叫我起床呀?
Why did she tell you to wake me up?
因为她又想我帮你挠痒痒?
Because she wants me to tickle you again?
特拉维斯 你这混♥蛋♥ 快下来
Travis, you son of a bitch, get off that bike!
凯西 你在干嘛?
Cathy, what are you doing?
妈妈 没什么
Nothing, Mom.
嘿 特拉维斯 不要在人行道上骑摩托车
Hey, get that thing off the sidewalk, Travis!
来了 你的也来了 你要加黄油吗?
Here you go. Coming in. There you go. You want butter on that?
我可以吃点面包吗? - 可以
Can I have some French toast? - Sure.
我可以吃点?
I can have some?
我这里帮你做了
I got some for you right here.
不 我要走了 我要去发动卡车了
No, I gotta go. I gotta get the truck running.
等等 我要跟你谈谈
Wait a sec. Let me talk to you for a second, please.
什么…? - 银行今天又会打电♥话♥来
What...? The bank's gonna call again today.
那又怎样? - 那我该怎么跟他们说?
So? - So, what should I tell them?
我们现在一定要谈论这个吗?
Do we have to talk about that right now?
不 你知道什么?难道等他们把我们扔出去再谈吗?
No, you know what? We can wait till they throw us out of our house.
嘿 迈克
Hey, Mike!
早上好
Morning.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
你跟卡蒂又吵架了?
You and Katie again?
嘿 迈克 想吃油炸圆饼吗?
Hey, Mike, want a doughnut?
那样心情会变好点的
Make you feel better.
是时候让你的东西上路了 不是吗?
About time we got yours back on the road, don't you think?
除非你有秘密 计划让它生锈 或者卖♥♥废铁卖♥♥掉
Unless you got some secret plan to let it rust and sell it for scrap.
我们今晚开始 你怎么想?
We'll start tonight. What do you think?
我让你看些东西
I gotta show you something.
这是什么? - 这是我们的未来
What's this? - This is our future.
MT汽车公♥司♥
MT Motors.
为整个纳瓦霍县服务
Serving all of Navajo County.
哈里斯 诺顿 雅马哈 你来说
Harleys, Nortons, Yamahas, you name it.
我们做像凤♥凰♥城那些人做的
We'll do commercials like the guys in Phoenix.
“MT汽车公♥司♥ 我们的价格非常好 我们的展厅...
"MT Motors. Our prices are so great, our showroom
经常都是空的”
"is almost always empty. "
知道了吗?空的。M—T 汽车公♥司♥
Get it? Empty. M-T... Motors.
空的 你觉得怎样?
Empty. What do you think?
我觉得我们还是先完成我们的合同
I think we better just concentrate on finishing the contract.
林务局不会延长日期的
The Forest Service won't extend the deadline.
迈克 不要担心 这个可行的
Mike, don't worry. This is the deal.
听着 特拉维斯 我的抵押到期了
Look, Travis, my mortgage is on the line.
我要担心 我没有选择 伙计
I gotta worry. I got no choice, man.
我们搞定它或是我们不做
We'll get it done or we won't.
嘿 你去哪里?
Hey, where you going?
爱在等待着我
Love awaits me.
电影精选列表