看 是特拉维斯叔叔
Look, it's Uncle Travis.
你好 特拉维斯叔叔 - 天呀 特拉维斯 你就不能从门进来吗?
Hi, Uncle Travis. - God. Travis, can't you use the door?
不能…
No. - Go...
早上好 - 早上好
Morning. - Good morning.
床上吃早餐
Breakfast in bed.
谢谢
Thank you.
堂娜 我们结婚吧 我再也等不下去了
Dana, let's get married. I can't wait any more.
特拉维斯... - 不要回答 不要回答 只是...
Travis. - Don't answer. Don't answer. Just...
只是想象一下
Just think about it.
好的
OK.
我们走了?在我真正发火前
Can we get going, please? Before I get seriously sick.
再见! - 好的
See you later. - OK.
你好 伙计
How you doing, fellas?
早上好! - 嗨 伙计们
Good morning. - Hi, guys.
♪ Blinded by love... ♪
博比 我每天都叫你关掉 或是关小点声音
Bobby, every day I tell you turn it down or turn it off.
我再也不会说了
I'm not gonna tell you again.
你需要听一些蓝调歌♥曲 伙计
You need to listen to some blues, man.
你们有油炸圆饼吗?
You guys got any doughnuts up there?
我们是有 达利斯 但是我们都吃完了
Well, we did, Dallas, but we ate them all.
嘿 听这个 伙计
Hey, listen to this, man:
“在婆罗州的女士生了13个”
"Lady in Borneo gives birth to a litter of 13."
生孩子?是的
Litter? - Yeah.
废话 - 你什么意思 伙计?
Bullshit. - What do you mean?
在这里 你看
It's right here. Read it.
给我走开
Get out of my way.
嘿 不要动他 - 闭嘴 管你自己的事情
Hey, leave him alone. - Shut up, mind your own business.
要是我管那事情呢?
What if I make it my business?
那是你想要的吗 伙计?你真的要管吗?
Is that what you want, dude? You wanna make it your business?
你们两个停一天闹行不行? - 大卫 你给我闭嘴
Can you girls stop fighting? - Why don't you shut up, David?
嘿 你不要吵了 - 你才不要吵了
Hey! Knock it off, man. - You knock it off.
不 你不要吵了 达利斯 - 不 你不要吵了
No, you knock it off, Dallis, now. - No, you knock it off.
别这样 伙计 这是一首好歌♥曲
Come on, man. This is a good song.
关小点声音 博比 我是认真的
Turn it down, Bobby. I mean it.
好了 伙计们 我们走
All right, boys. Let's get moving.
好了 听着 这将是漫长的一天
All right, listen up. It's gonna be a long day.
大卫跟达利斯 你们拿着大锯把那一大♥片♥搞定
David and Dallis, you guys alternate on the big saw to buck the windfall.
博比跟格雷格把那些清理掉 - 好的
Bobby and Greg are on clean-up. - Right.
我们在日落前把松树岭东边搞定
Let's try to get the east side of Pine Mountain before sundown.
好吗?拿水 我们走
All right? Get the water. Let's go.
另外一天 另外一天的收获
Another day, another dollar.
倒了
Down the hill!
现在是大负荷了
Wide load now.
木材
Timber.
好了 午餐
All right, lunch!
不要太过分了
Not too bright!
听不到
Can't hear you.
嘿 停止 达利斯!我说了 吃午饭了
Hey, knock it off, Dallis! I said lunch!
达利斯!
Dallis!
♪ Old black water, keep on rollin' ♪
♪ Mississippi moon Won't you keep on shinin' on me? ♪
♪ Old black water, keep on rollin' ♪
♪ Mississippi moon Won't you keep on shinin' on me? ♪
♪ Old black water, keep on rollin' ♪
♪ Mississippi moon Won't you keep on shinin' on me? ♪
♪ Yeah, keep on shinin' your light Gonna make everything ♪
♪ Pretty mama Gonna make everything all right ♪
嘿嘿 伙计
Hey. - Hey, bud.
当合同结束 我们去钓鱼 你说怎样?
What do you say we do a little fishing when the contract's over?
到这个合同结束 嗯?
When this contract's over, huh?
哦 那才是我们所需要的 去野炊旅行
Come on, it's what we need. One of our camping trips.
打猎 钓鱼 追熊
Some hunting, some fishing, chasing bears.
哦 是的 我记起来了 你追熊追到树上去了
Oh, yeah, I remember. You ran that bear up that tree.
我只是想交个朋友
I was just trying to make friends.
怎么不试着跟达利斯交朋友?
So how come you can't make friends with Dallis?
他只是妒忌我一些他不会的东西
He's just jealous I can do something he can't.
哦 是吗?那是什么? - 看和写
Oh, yeah? What's that? - Read and write.
你怎么说 伙计?一点R跟R 然后是MT汽车公♥司♥
So, what do you say, man? A little R and R, and then MT Motors.
你以为我会让你这小子娶我小妹妹吗?
You think I'm gonna let a flake like you marry my little sister?
是来自雪花镇的怪人 多有诗意 我喜欢
A flake from Snowflake. How poetic. I like that.
是的 那只是我的观点
Yeah, that's just my point.
你什么观点?
What's your point?
你是一个幻想家 你没有准备结婚
You're a dreamer. And you're not ready for marriage.
除非我变成你...
Not if I gotta turn into you...
…迈克
...Mike.
我们返回去工作
We went back to work,
我们差不多到黄昏的时候做完了
and we finished up along about dusk.
做完了一天的工作 然后你们五个离开了工作地点
The day's work was done and the five of you left the work site.
六个 是我们六个
Six. There was six of us.
特拉维斯·沃尔顿跟你们一起离开了? - 当然是的
Travis Walton left with you? - Of course.
你们都同意?
The rest of you boys go along with that?
是的
Yes.
你呢 达利斯先生?
How about you, Mr. Dallis?
你同意吗?
You go along with that?
哦 是的 我同意
Oh, yeah, I go along with that.
你好像不是很确定呀
You don't sound too sure.
哦 我非常确定
Well, I'm sure.
你怎么了?哦 那只是感觉你...
What's it to you? - Oh, it just seems like that you had
对特拉维斯有很大意见
the biggest axe to grind with Travis.
那关于链子锯的事情是怎么回事?
What was that whole thing with that chainsaw?
我只是觉得有趣
I was just having some fun.
如此而已
That's all.
你因为这个要逮捕我吗?
You gonna arrest me for that?
你的手怎么了?
What happened to your hand?
是我今天早上的时候自己弄的 - 也是好玩吗?
I did it to myself earlier today. - Just having a little fun?
是的 没错 我只是觉得好玩
Yeah, that's right, I was just having a little fun.
孩子 你应该要小心一点
You ought to be more careful, son.
是的 我会的 老爹
Yeah, well, I'll do my best, Daddy.
我想你会的
I'll bet you will.
你们为什么不把你们看到的告诉沃特斯副队长?
Why don't you fellas tell Lieutenant Watters what you saw?
或是你们以为你们看到的
Or what you think you saw.
是达利斯先看到的
It was Dallis that saw it first.
那是怎么回事?
What about it?
跟我们说说你们看到的?
Tell us about it. What did you see?
还有你们觉得那看起来像什么?
What did it look like?
那看起来...
It looked like...
像一团火
Like a fire.
♪ I won't be the guest of honor
♪ At the party tonight... ♪
你醒着吗? - 我醒着
You awake? - I'm awake.
♪ And I hope you have a good time... ♪
那到底是什么?
What in the hell is that?
那好奇怪
That is strange.
什么?你看到什么了?
What is? What are you guys looking at?
我觉得那像是日落
Looks like the sunset to me.
不 格雷格 那是东方 20分钟前就日落了
No, Greg, that's east. The sun set behind us 20 minutes ago.
哦 你觉得那是什么?
Well, what do you think it is, then?
也许是火或是飞机掉到森林里了
Maybe a fire or maybe a plane crash in the woods.
是的 是的 是坠机了 肯定是的
Yeah. Yeah, a plane crash. It could be.
天呀 伙计
Christ, man.
嘿 那到底是什么?
Hey, what the hell is that?
也许我们该回去 嗯?
Maybe we should just turn back, huh?
那也许是火
That's gotta be a fire.
看 它在动
Look, it's moving.
我看到了
I saw it.
博比 那不是在动 那不是... - 看哪 伙计
It isn't moving, Bobby. It isn't... - Look, man.
是吗?
Is it?
那是森林里的一只火怪兽
That's one monster forest fire there.
去他妈的火
Fire, my ass.
那不是火的 伙计
That ain't no fire, man.
那会是别的什么了?
What else could it be?
这里到底怎么了 迈克?
What the heck is going on here, Mike?
你扭动了? - 没有
You screwing around? - No.
迈克 也许我们要按格雷格说的...
Mike, maybe we ought to do like Greg says
我们在这里停一会
and just pull over for a minute.
不 迈克 我想去看看
No, Mike. I wanna see what it is.
电影精选列表