这里只有一条路离开这里 就是我们这条
There's only one road out of here and we're on it.
要是是火 我们出不去的
If that's a fire and we can't get around it,
我们就必须到这里过一个晚上
we're gonna be spending the night out here.
迈克?
Mike?
停车 迈克!停车
Stop, Mike! Stop the truck!
那好奇怪!老天
That's wild. - Holy Christ.
特拉维斯!特拉维斯!
Travis! - Travis!
你这个混♥蛋♥ 你去干吗?
You son of a bitch! - The hell you doing?
快给我回来 混♥蛋♥!
Get back in the truck, asshole!
那是什么?
What is that?
那是什么东西? - 哦 老天!
What is that thing? - Oh, my God!
特拉维斯!
Travis!
他到那里去干嘛?
The hell's he doing out there?
快回到车上来! - 那是什么东西?
Get back to the truck! - The hell is that?
特拉维斯! - 回到车上来
Travis! - Get back in the truck!
快离开那里 - 那什么东西?
Get out of there. - What is that?
我不知道是什么
I don't know what that is.
嘿 迈克!
Hey, Mike!
特拉维斯 快离开那里!
Travis, get out of there!
要是他要像个混♥蛋♥的话 我们就不要管他
Leave the son of a bitch here if he's gonna be an asshole!
特拉维斯 回来!特拉维斯!
Travis, get back here! Travis!
跑 特拉维斯 跑!
Run, Travis, run!
那是什么东西? - 你感觉到了吗?
What the hell is that? - Do you feel that?
疯... - 特拉维斯!
Crazy... - Travis!
特拉维斯! - 快点离开!
Travis! - Get the hell out of here!
回来!特拉维斯! - 那是什么东西?
Get back in here! Travis! - What the hell is that?
啊!
Argh!
不!
No!
特拉维斯!
Travis!
他…
He's...
他… - 走!走!
He's... - Go! Go!
走!走!
Go! Go!
迈克 他死了!他死了
Mike, he's dead! He's dead!
哦 迈克 他死了! - 走!
Oh, Mike, he's gone! - Go!
我不能不管他 - 他死了!
I'm not leaving him. - He's dead!
我不能不管他!
I'm not leaving him here!
走!离开这里!走! - 快点离开 迈克!
Go! Get out of here! Go! - Get the hell out of here, Mike!
他死了
He's dead.
你在干嘛?他死了
What the hell you doing? He's dead!
他死了 他死了 - 快点走!
He's dead. He's dead. - Come on!
快点离开 - 我们走!
Get the hell out of here! - Let's go!
走!走!
Go! Go!
他死了? - 哦 老天!
He's dead! - Oh, my God!
那在动!在追我们 伙计!它会杀了我们
It's moving! It's coming after us, man! It's gonna kill us.
蹲下!蹲下!大家都蹲下
Stay down! Stay down! Everybody stay down!
慢点 迈克
Slow down, Mike!
那是什么东西? - 我不知道
What is that thing? - I don't know.
那到底是什么东西?! - 我不知道!
What the heck was that thing?! - I don't know!
我不知道 迈克!我不知道
I don't know, Mike! I don't know what it is.
那是什么? - 哦 老天!
What was it? - Oh, my God!
那是什么?
What was that?
慢点 迈克
Slow down, Mike!
妈的
Shit!
快点 伙计 你会害死我们的
Come on, man, you're gonna kill us.
它在跟着我们吗? - 我不知道
Is it following us? - I don't know.
我看不见 它在跟着我们吗?
I can't see it. Is it following us?
我不知道! - 闭嘴!
I don't know! - Shut up!
快点! - 小心!
Come on! - Look out!
快点 伙计! - 给我走开
Come on, man! - Get off of me!
你干嘛停下来?
What in the hell you stopping for?
我们把他留在那里了
We left him there.
他死了 笨蛋! - 我们要回去
He's dead, jackass! - We gotta go back.
不!不可能 你在讲什么呀?
No! - No way. What are you talking about?
不 也许我们该回去 也许我们该回去!
No, maybe we do gotta go back. Maybe we gotta go back!
不可能!不! 不可能 伙计 不
No way! No! - No way, man! No!
我们不知道他是否死了
We don't know that he's dead yet.
走开!我们去...! - 你在说什么东西?
Get out of here! Let's get... - What are you talking about?
我要回去!我要回去!
I'm going back! I'm going back!
要是你们不去 那请下车
If you don't wanna go, get out of the car now.
我等下会回来接你们的
I'll come pick you up later.
你不能这样对我们 伙计! - 要是你不能回来了 迈克?
You can't do this to us, man. - What if you don't come back, Mike?
下车
Get out.
走吧 伙计 你下去吧 下车
Go, man. You gotta go. Get out.
会没事的 你到路边等
It'll be all right. You stay by the road.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
我…
I...
我搜寻了整个森林并且...
I searched the woods and...
但是他没有...
But he wasn't...
那里什么都没有...
There was nothing...
他们带走他了
They took him.
你希望我会相信...
You expect me to believe
一个飞碟下来把你们的朋友...
that a flying saucer came down and took your friend away
带到了外太空?
to outer space?
这是真的 先生 事情就是这个样子
That's the truth, mister. That's exactly what happened.
是吗?
Is it?
是吗?根据你的故事你没有回去…
Is it? According to your story, you never even went back
看清楚 所以你也不清楚 是吗?
to the clearing, so you don't know, do you?
我没有回去
I didn't have to go back.
迈克·罗杰斯说他不在了 你可以相信的
Mike Rogers says he wasn't there, you can take it to the bank.
你也是知道的 布莱克
And you know that, Blake.
为什么他这样对我们说?
Why the heck aren't you speaking up for us?
你为什么让这个人这样对我们说话?
Why you letting this man talk to us like this?
大卫 我… - 好像你们根本...
David, I... - It seems like you're not even trying
就不想相信我们
to believe us.
我们都看到了
We all saw the thing.
我们都看到那个人被攻击了
We all saw the guy get zapped.
你们看到了一些东西
You saw something.
至少你们以为看到了一些东西
At least, you thought you did.
你了 孩子? - 我?
And what about you, son? - Me?
是的 你看到什么了?
Yeah. What did you see?
我看到一样的...
I saw the same...
跟他们看到一样的
Same as they saw.
哦 真是一个好故事
Well, that's quite a story.
哦 是的
Yeah, well,
我觉得是该走的时候了 你们怎么样了?
I think it's about time to get out of here. What do you boys think?
你真的是一点都不关心你失去的那个人 是吗?
You're real broken up about your missing buddy, aren't you?
哦 非常正常
Oh, that's very perceptive.
因为他不是我朋友 - 我知道
That's because he's not my friend. - I got that.
非常清楚 - 是吗?
Clearly. - Did you?
很好 现在 你做完了吗?
Good. Now, are you done?
我们到时候会告诉你的
We'll tell you when.
在我没有拿到大家的电♥话♥跟地址前...
I don't want anybody to leave till I get
我是不会让大家走的
everybody's phone number and address.
我们不去找找他吗?这是…
Shouldn't we try to find him? - This is a...
他不在山上了 记得吗?
He's not on the mountain, remember?
他们带走他了
They took him.
哦 你觉得怎样?觉得我们该去那里吗?
Well, what do you think? Think we ought to head up there?
太晚了 我们人不够 早上的时候再去
Too late. Not enough men. We'll head out in the morning.
哦 达利斯 你是可以讲的
Well, Dallis, you sure can talk.
是的 我跟你们说过 他是不会相信这故事的
See, I told you he wasn't gonna believe your damn story.
一点都不会相信
Not a goddamn word of it.
伙计 这卡车像是从地狱里回来的
Boy, that truck looks like it's been to hell and back.
哦 太阳早上六点钟升起
Well, the sun comes up at six in the morning.
我们集中50个人 吉普车 马 狗
We got 50 men, jeeps, horses, dogs.
我会打电♥话♥到弗拉格斯塔夫要两架直升机的
I wanna call Flagstaff and get two helicopters.
够了吗? - 足够了
That be enough? - That's plenty.
我的想法就是 明天我们要找到特拉维斯·沃尔顿
My hunch is, tomorrow we'll find Travis Walton.
当然 要是我们在一个地方找到了 我肯定会大吃一惊的
Of course, I'd be surprised if we found him in one piece.
是的
Yeah.
治安官 给我推荐一个好宾馆?
You recommend a good motel, Sheriff?
电影精选列表