我们听到这个山谷里有电台广播
We heard a radio broadcast out of this valley
于是想这里也许没那么糟糕
and thought that maybe things weren't so bad here.
你们为什么离开房♥子?
Why did you leave your house?
因为…
Because...
这已经不再是生活了
That was no longer living.
我的意思是我们是人类
I mean, we're human beings.
你们呢? 你们来这里多久了?
What about you? How long have you been here?
你会编辫子吗? 露
Do you know how to braid? Lu.
会
Yeah.
我想要到中国去
I'd like to go to China.
那儿真的,真的很大
It's really, really big.
好吧
Well,
我也想去中国
I'd like to go to China too.
是的,他们说那是一个非常美丽的地方
Yeah. They say it's a very beautiful place.
怎么了?
What is it?
真的有小宝宝在你肚子里吗?
Is there really a baby in there?
是的,有
Yeah. There is.
那么
And...
嗯,你知道,当…
Well, you know, when...
他出生后,你得帮着照顾他
When he's born, you'll have to help take care of him.
你愿意吗? - 是的
Would you like that? - Yes.
你就能在一起玩然后成为好朋友
You'll be able to play together and be friends.
他们来了,他们来了
They're here. They're here.
不,不,我们抓到了一个,它不会伤害你了
No. No, we captured one. It's harmless.
什么? - 是的,它不会惹麻烦了
What? - Yeah. It's harmless.
我会把前因后果给你说的
I'm telling you. Completely.
嘿
Hey.
他们就是这样呼叫同伴的
That's how they fucking call to each other.
到底怎么了?
What the hell is going on?
我们都要死了
That we're all gonna die.
没有人会死
No one is gonna die.
嘿,你
Hey, you.
这是一个漂亮的洋娃娃,她叫什么名字?
That's a nice doll. What's his name?
露不应该过这样的日子
Lu doesn't deserve this.
我叫他兰迪,你看
I call him Randy. Look.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我对发生的所有事抱歉
Sorry for everything that's happened.
你不需要我的宽恕
It's not my forgiveness you need.
什么…?
What...?
露,亲爱的,这次你一定要听爸爸的
Lu, sweetie, for once in your life, just obey daddy.
我要你去楼下
I need you to go downstairs.
听我说露,听我说
Listen to me. Lu, listen to me.
爸爸要去帮忙把怪物赶出屋子
Daddy needs to help get the monsters out of the house.
如果我把你带在身边,我不知道你会不会安全
If I kept you, I don't know you'd be safe.
那里的窗户非常小怪物进不来
The windows, they're very small, and the monsters cannot get in.
听着,他们进不来的
Listen, they won't get in.
所以下楼去,我把门关上
So I'm gonna shut the door, walk downstairs.
不,爸爸
No, daddy.
不会有什么事的
And no matter what happens,
你别发出声音,好吗?
you don't make a sound. All right?
你明白吗? 这就对了,亲爱的
Do you understand? That's right, sweetheart.
这就对了,这样他们听不到你
That's right. That way they can't hear you.
好吧,你只是…
Okay, so you just...
当这一切结束时,爸爸会来开门
And when this is all over, daddy is gonna open the door.
好吧?
Okay?
你会没事的,你会没事的
You'll be fine. You'll be fine.
不
No.
帕特里克
Patrick.
我想他们在墙壁里
I think they're inside the walls.
露? 亲爱的,你在里面吗?
Lu? Honey, are you there?
露?
Lu?
去死吧!
Drop dead!
露
Lu.
我不喜欢地下室
I don't like the basement.
那里有一个怪物想要伤害我
There's a monster, and he tried to hurt me.
这就是为什么我要你留在这
That's why I need you to stay right here.
不 - 你看
No. - Look,
每个人都可以照看彼此
everybody can see each other right here.
你在这里会很安全 - 我爸爸在哪?
You'll be safe here. - Where's my dad?
你♥爸♥爸…
Your dad...
你♥爸♥爸在楼上
Your dad is upstairs,
他随时都会下来
and he's gonna be down any minute.
我要你留在这,离门窗远点
I just need you to stay here. Stay away from the doors
这样就没事了
and the windows, and everything's gonna be okay.
有人吗? 听到了吗?
Hello? Do you read me?
这是从泉瀑发出的广播
We're broadcasting from spring falls.
这不是录音
This not a Pre-recorded message.
露? 露,你在干什么? 你受伤了吗?
Lu? Lu, what are you doing? Are you hurt?
爸爸! 爸爸! - 留在这别动
Dad! Dad! - Now stay here. Don't move.
还有燃油吗?
More fuel?
还有,但是发电机在外面很远的地方
Yeah, but the generator's out too far.
还有弹♥药♥吗?
More ammo?
不多了
Not enough.
妈的
Shit.
给我一些该死的亮光!
Give me some fucking light!
来了
Right here.
快点
Hurry.
我不会让他们伤害她
I won't let them hurt her.
爸爸 - 没事,宝贝
Dad. - It's okay, baby.
宝贝,宝贝,嘘 - 爸爸!
Baby, baby, shh. - Dad!
听我说,我要你闭上眼睛
Listen to me. I want you to close your eyes
想想妈妈
and think of mom.
爸爸 - 闭上你的眼睛,宝贝
Dad. - Close your eyes, baby.
闭上眼睛,想一下妈妈
Close your eyes and think of mom.
当你看到她
And when you see her,
怪物就不见了 - 爸爸
the monsters will be gone. - Dad.
当你看到她,怪物就走了
And when you see her, the monsters are gone.
当你看到她
And when you see her,
怪物就走了
the monsters are gone.
不,爸爸!
No, dad!
我听说开枪打他们的头就能杀死他们
They said you have to shoot them in the head to kill them.
谁说的?
Who?
电台里的女人
The woman on the radio.
在失去联络前他们这样说
They said it before everything turned off.
泉瀑在哪?
Where's spring falls?
离这儿五十英里的某个地方
Some 50 miles from here.
他们说我们得去那儿
They said we have to go there.
对,我也听到了
Yeah. That's right. We heard that too.
不
No.
太远了,我们永远到不了
It's too far. We'll never make it.
我去吸引他们离开屋子
I'm gonna draw them away from the house.
安全以后,你们去卡车里
And when it's clear, you get to the truck,
但不要发动卡车
but don't start it.
直到我给你信♥号♥♥
Not until I give you the signal.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
他去把他们引开
He's drawing them away from the house.
露,听我说
Lu, listen to me.
有些事我要告诉你
There's something I need to tell you.
当这事结束以后…
When this is all over...
不管怎么样…
No matter what...
无论发生什么
No matter what,
你都要在睡前刷牙,好吗?
always brush your teeth before bedtime. Okay?
现在我们要把这些怪物赶出去,小公主
And now we're gonna kick these monsters out of here, Princess.
我在这!
Right here!
我就在这,来吧
I'm right here. Come on.
来吧
Come on.
来吧,我在这,来吧
Come on. I'm right here. Come on.
就在这,我就在这
Right here. I'm right here.
来吧,来吧
Come on. Come on.
我在这
Right here.