我的意思是,吃猪肉罐头
I mean, canned pork.
你来吗,帕特里克邻居?
Can you, neighbor Patrick?
好的,露…
Yes, lu. That...
我很乐意
I would like that very much.
我什么时候来?
What time should I come?
等我看完动画片好吗?
How about after my cartoon?
好吧,露,我…我到时候来看你
Okay, lu. I will... I will see you then.
我保证,好吧
I promise. Okay.
再见,帕特里克邻居
Bye, neighbor Patrick.
天哪!
Christ!
喔!
Whoo!
我不知道该带什么来…所以
I didn't know what to bring, so...
你现在不喝酒了,对吧?
You don't drink anymore, do you?
我也是
Me either.
露,快下来
Lu, come on down.
这是给你的
This is yours.
这是…
That's a...
这是给露的礼物吧
It's a gift for lu.
我想是的
I figured.
我的意思是我不玩这种东西
What I mean is, I don't play with these things.
嘿,帕特邻居…
Hi, neighbor pat...
邻居?
Neighbor?
也不是太奇怪啦 - 我知道
Aren't those fancy. - I know.
像我妈妈戴的,但是我没有打耳洞
They're like my mom's, but without the holes.
嗯…
Um...
这是你的生日礼物
It's for your birthday.
看,爸爸,这正是我想要的
Look, dad. It's the one I wanted.
我还以为你长大了不会玩洋娃娃了
I thought you were getting too old to play with dolls.
你怎么知道我最喜欢多莉?
How'd you know it was the Dolly I liked the best?
我猜的
I just figured.
我小时候也喜欢他们
I sure liked them when I was a kid.
好吧,说实话
Okay. So be honest.
你小时候还喜欢什么?
What else did you like when you were a kid?
嗯,很多的东西
Um, lots of stuff.
玩具士兵
Toy soldiers.
我有一整桶
I had a whole bucket of them.
那种魔神机器人
And then robots like mazinger.
但我更喜欢和我的朋友们一起玩曲棍球
But more than anything, playing hockey with my buddies.
你是个幸运的家伙
You were a lucky duck.
我只能和我的洋娃娃一起玩
All I get to play with is my dolls.
在某个地方肯定有那么一两个小孩
There's gotta be a kid or two out there somewhere.
他们肯定在某个地方
Absolutely. There's gotta be someone somewhere.
我爸爸说没有
My dad says there's not any.
你害怕怪物吗?
Are you scared of the monsters?
当然,他也害怕怪物
Of course he's scared of the monsters.
这就是为什么他要保护自己
That's why he protects himself.
我们会没事的,只要我们懂得保护自己
And we'll be safe as long as we protect ourselves.
是的,但他是个很勇敢的人
Yeah, but he's braver.
现在,你们两个是朋友了
Now that you two are friends,
你可以和我爸爸一起去打猎吗?
you can go hunt animals with my dad, right?
这样我们就可以经常像今天这样吃到真正的食物了
So we can have real food like this more often.
这是一个好主意
I think that's a good idea.
我可以帮你♥爸♥爸打猎
I can help your dad hunt,
他可以帮我去商店…
and he can help me go get ammunition...
拿弹♥药♥和补给品
And other supplies in the store.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
我觉得你不需要我爸爸帮助就能到城里去
I think you don't need my dad's help to go into town.
你小时候
You, when you were a kid,
会算加法和减法吗?
did you know how to add and subtract?
嗯,不太会
Well, not much.
现在也不太会
I tell you what, not... Not much now neither.
好吧,我会,我爸爸教过我
Well, I do. My dad taught me.
你看,三加二等于五
Watch. Three plus two is five.
六加一等于七
Six plus one is seven.
八加四等于…? 加油很容易的
Eight plus four is...? Come on. It's easy.
别数手指
No counting on your fingers.
那是作弊
That's cheating.
等于十二,帕特里克邻居,十二
It's 12, neighbor Patrick, 12.
我很高兴知道你♥爸♥爸终于擅长某种东西了
I'm glad to know your dad is good for something.
那么地理呢? 你懂地理吗?
What about geography? Did you know about geography?
中国长城在哪个国家?
Let's see. In what country is the great wall of China?
哦,天哪,嗯,墨西哥
Oh, gosh. Uh, Mexico.
不对,是中国
Nope. China.
你知道他们说什么语言吗?
And do you know what language they speak there?
中文
Chinese.
非常好
Very good.
你知道他们有多少人口吗?
And do you know what the population is?
你是说现在?
Right now?
怎么了?
What is it?
有什么好笑?
What's so funny?
你们笑什么啊?
Why are you laughing?
噢,妈的
Oh, shit.
爸爸,他说脏话
Dad, he said a swear word.
如果你说脏话,别人会鄙视你
If you swear, people will think badly of you.
我知道,我知道 - 对吧,爸爸?
I know. I know. - Right, dad?
我知道 - 他们会的
I know. - They will.
这是人们对你一个很重要的印象
It's pretty important what people think about us.
好吧,尤其是中国人,该死的中国佬…
Yeah. Well, especially the Chinese. Goddamn chine...
然后ET的心脏又开始跳动了
And then e.T.'S heart started to beat again.
嘣嘣嘣嘣,嘣嘣
Boom-boom. Boom-boom. Boom-boom.
那株植物看上去又活过来了
And the plant that looked like it was dead came back to life.
给我讲故事
Tell me a story.
与此同时,埃利奥特和他的朋友
Meanwhile, Elliott and his friends
计划去救ET
planned e.T.'S rescue.
她快睡着了
And she's out like a light.
我应该把她抱起来?
Should I take her up?
我来
I'll handle it.
又是一个晚上
Another night where she goes to sleep
不刷牙就睡觉
without brushing her teeth.
没那么糟糕吧
Not a tragedy.
我不喜欢她不听我的话
I don't like it when she disobeys.
很正常,我想你在她这个年纪也很叛逆
It's normal. I'm sure you were rebellious at her age too.
在一个正常的世界就可以
It'd be normal if we were living in a normal world.
在这里就很危险
Disobeying is dangerous here.
她很像她的母亲
She's a lot like her mother.
在她心里没有她父亲
She has nothing of her father in her.
关于你的狗我很抱歉帕特里克
I'm sorry about your dog, Patrick.
我不知道,我是怎么了
I don't know what came over me.
没事了
It's all right.
我知道你当时凌乱了
I know what it's like to have weird things come over you.
这些东西又回来了
These things are back.
我从没忘记发生的事和你的所做所为
I haven't forgotten what happened or what you did.
但我一个人撑不下去
But I can't do this alone. Not with lu.
我可以为你
You can count on me.
做任何事
For anything.
在艾玛的事发生前我们想弄回来的那辆卡车…
That truck we were gonna take back before Emma...
…我想我能把它修好
...i think I can get it working.
什么?
What?
我们不会去任何地方
We're not going anywhere.
不会吧,你打算就一直住在这?
What, are you planning on staying here
等更多的怪物找上门来?
and waiting for more to come?
为什么你觉得会有更多的怪物来?
What makes you think more are coming?
该死的,你在说什么? 他们已经来了
The fuck are you saying? They're coming.
即使今天不来,明天或者下周也会来
If it's not today, it'll be tomorrow or next week,
他们已经回来了
but they're back.
妈的,你担心的是她没有刷牙
Shit. You're worried about her brushing her teeth
而不是怎么过她自己的人生
instead of her living her life
关在这个该死的监狱里
cooped up in this fucking prison.
在这里没有未来,杰克
There is no future here, Jack.
你再大声点就该吵醒她了
You lower your voice, or you will wake her up.