No. First, I had the nightmare,
然后醒了就看到这个怪物
then I woke up and saw the monster.
你自己之前说过
You said so yourself that before,
怪物杀了妈妈
there were monsters that killed mom.
然后所有那些怪物都被冻死了
And all those monsters have died from the cold.
他们不会看起来像蓝波
And they didn't look like ramble.
如果他们都死了…
If they all died...
那么你为什么还把门上了那么多的锁?
Then why do you keep so many locks on the door?
你永远不会让我出去
You never let me go out.
甚至不让我到其他房♥子去找食物
Not even to get food with you from the other houses.
你想和我一起去找吃的?
You wanna go with me to get some food?
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我们去厨房♥找点吃的,来吧
Let's go down to the kitchen and get some food. Come on.
等等,什么?
Wait, what?
好吧,小兔子
Okay, bunny.
我要你看着这个洞,除了狗狗其他人都不能进来,好吗?
I need you to not let anybody but doggy in this hole. Okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧
Come on.
那么,嗯…
So, uh...
你就是那个
You're the one.
让我的狗每天消失的人对吧
The one responsible for my dog's daily disappearing act.
如果你给他太多的零食他可能会瞎
If you give him too many treats, he could go blind.
…狗,他…
The... the dog, he...
你可以…你可以想吃多少就吃多少饼干
You can... you can eat as many cookies as you'd like.
离她远点! 你不许看着她!
Get away from her! Don't you look at her!
你不要靠近她! 你不许跟她说话!
Don't you come near her! Don't you talk to her!
你让那条狗闭嘴
You shut that dog up,
要不我向上帝发誓我会杀了他
or I swear to god, I will put a hole in him.
不,小狗是我的朋友!
No, doggy's my friend!
狗狗,闭嘴
Dog. Dog, shut up.
走吧
Come on.
小狗
Dog.
全脂奶粉
天哪,帕特里克,你弄出声音他们会找到我们
Jesus, Patrick. Quit making noise or they'll catch us.
什么,你说杰克吗?
That what you say to Jack?
“别弄出声音,要不帕特里克会找到我们”?
"Don't make too much noise, or Patrick will catch us"?
你和杰克…
You and Jack...
小狗
Dog.
来吧
Come on.
小狗!
Dog!
小狗,安静
Dog, quiet.
一级
小狗! 小狗,快跑! 快跑!
Dog! Dog, run! Run!
小狗!
Dog!
快,快,快!
Go, go, go!
走吧
Come on.
快点,小狗!
Come on, dog!
快,小狗!
Come on, dog.
跑! 快跑! 快跑!
Run! Come on! Come on!
太重了
It's too heavy.
用两只手拿
Hold with both hands.
这是你的视线,把它想像成你的手指
This is your sight. Like your finger.
对准瓶子瞄准 - 好吧
You aim right at the bottle. - Okay.
把你的手指放到扳机上
Put your finger on the trigger.
扣下扳机
Squeeze it.
我做不到
I can't.
等等,把手指拿开
Hold on. Take your finger off.
好吧,等等
Okay. Wait.
现在瞄准瓶子
Okay. Aim at the bottle.
扣下扳机
Squeeze the trigger.
是有点难度
A little harder.
露?
Lu?
真的很好玩,爸爸,我能再试一次吗?
That was so much fun, daddy. Can I do it again?
可以吗,爸爸? 求你了?
Can I, daddy? Please?
接下来,我想让你做…
Now, next time, what I want you to do...
你看到它了吗?
You see it?
我能打它吗?
Can I shoot it?
你真的这么想?
How hungry are you?
还是你来吧
You better do it this time.
待在那
Stay there.
杰克!
Jack!
嘿!
Hey!
快跑,杰克
Run, Jack.
露,你没事吧? 看着我
Lu, are you all right? Look at me.
你还好吗,亲爱的? 你受伤了吗?
You okay, baby? Are you hurt?
进房♥子赶快进房♥子里去
Get in the house. Get in the house now. Go on.
藏在门后
Get behind the gate.
打它!
Shoot it!
马上进屋把门锁上,快!
Lock the gate, and get in the house! Now!
开枪
Shoot.
啊!
Aah!
不!
No!
宝贝,你没事吧?
Honey, are you okay?
别碰我! 不…
Get off me! No...
别碰我! 别碰我!
Get off me! Get off me!
亲爱的,冷静下来,亲爱的,嘿,听我说
Honey, calm down. Honey, hey. Listen.
听我说,听我说
Listen up. Listen to me.
亲爱的,听我说!
Honey. Listen to me!
对不起,对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
露,亲爱的
Lu, honey.
嘿
Hey.
我给你说过别逞能对吧?
What did I tell you about playing the hero, huh?
对吧?
Huh?
我是怎么跟你说的?
What did I tell you?
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
妈的
Fuck me.
动手吧!
Do it!
动手吧,帕特里克,快
Do it, Patrick. Do it.
动手吧!
Do it!
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗? 请回话?
Hello? Can you read me?
哦,上帝
Oh, god.
有人收到吗? 你还在吗?
Can you read me? Are you out there?
有人吗?
Hello?
是的,收到
Yeah. I read you.
哦,感谢上帝
Oh, thank god.
就在刚才
For a minute there,
我想我永远也不会联♥系♥上其他人
I dreamt I'd never made contact with someone.
是的,我也是
Yeah. Me too.
好吧,你在哪里?
Well, where are you?
在哈莫尼
In Harmony.
它在… - 我知道
It's in the... - I know it.
它离我不太远
It's not so far from where we are.
他们回来了
They're back.
我们以为他们都死了但是他们…
We thought they were all dead, but they're...
他们回来了,我被感染了
They're back. They infected me.
什么? 但是…
What? But...
你被咬了? 什么时候?
You were bitten? When was it?
今天早上
This morning.
已经过了这么久了你应该早变成它们了
Too much time's gone by. You'd be one of them by now.
你没有被感染
You're not infected.
我要去杀了它
I'm gonna kill it.
我要去外面…
I'm gonna go out there...
我要去杀了那个…
And I'm gonna kill that...
那种东西不管它是什么,我…
That creature, whatever it is. I'm...
帕特里克
Patrick.
现在发生的事并不是这种东西造成的
That creature isn't responsible for what happened today.
邻居可以帮你但他没这么做