The neighbor could've helped you, but he didn't.
他有一个小女孩而你什么都没有
He's got the girl, and now you've got nothing.
你会怎么做?
What are you gonna do about it?
什么?
What?
你是谁?
Who are you?
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
昨晚你说那个邻居
Last night you said the neighbor
被咬了就会变成怪物
would turn into a monster because he got bit.
但这不是真的
But it's not true.
这不可能的,那东西…
That's impossible. That thing...
那东西咬了他
That thing bit him.
你为什么弄坏我的手表,露?
Why'd you break my watch, lu?
这样你就不知道现在几点了
So you wouldn't know what time it is.
那个怪物和我那天晚上看见的一样
That monster was the same one I saw the other night,
但你不相信我
and you didn't believe me.
亲爱的,我们能休战吗?
Honey, can we call a truce?
休战是什么?
What's a truce?
休战就是你短暂地原谅一下某人
A truce is when you forgive someone for a little while.
你早上总是喜欢吃第二块饼干
You always liked a second cookie in the morning.
第二块饼干是给小狗的
The second cookie was for doggy.
亲爱的,别这样
Honey, please.
当你老了怎么办?
What's gonna happen when you're real old?
我也要你的允许才能出门吗?
Will I have to ask your permission to go out then too?
我厌倦了这种被关起来的日子
I'm tired of living my life locked up.
我从未走出这所房♥子
I've never been out of this house,
你永远不会让我去做任何事
and you've never let me do anything.
我要去给妈妈摘新的花
I wanna go pick new flowers for my mom.
不,你现在不能出去了 - 如果你害怕
No, you can't go out now. - If you're afraid,
我就自己去 - 你不能到外面去
I'll go myself. - Can't go out. Can't go outside.
那些东西…
Those things...
我不知道,它们是什么
I don't know what they are,
但亲爱的,怪物又回来了
but honey, the monsters are back.
但他们会给妈妈送花
But they're flowers for mom.
我敢打赌邻居也会这么做
I bet the neighbor would do it.
你还在吗,帕特里克?
Are you there, Patrick?
回答我,帕特里克
Answer, Patrick.
你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁?
Who are you?
帕特里克,还在吗?
Patrick, are you there?
帕特里克?
Patrick?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
帕特里克,现在是时候了
Patrick, the time is now.
你昨晚就准备好了你的枪
You got your rifle ready last night.
你已经做了决定
The decision's been made.
我不是凶手
I am not a murderer.
我不会去杀了杰克
I am not going to kill Jack.
不,你会去的
Yes, you are.
你竟敢背对着我!
Don't you dare turn your back on me!
闭嘴! - 不,你闭嘴!
Shut up! - No, you shut up!
别逼我伤害你
Don't make me hurt you.
你能狠心让艾玛去死
You had the balls to let Emma die,
现在却对那个狗♥娘♥养♥的心软
and now you feel bad for that son of a bitch,
你这个废物
you piece of shit.
胆小鬼
Candy ass.
你甚至没胆量对电台开枪
You don't even have the balls to shoot a goddamn radio.
那个女孩会怎么样?
What'll happen to the girl?
露,外面没有花
Lu, there are no flowers left.
那我们就不会休战
Then I won't call a truce.
但我发现这些
But I found these.
太好了,它们不会枯萎了
Even better. Now they won't jerk.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你放哨小兔子
Thanks for watching, bunny.
我很快就会回来
I'll be back soon.
我保证
Promise.
露?
Lu?
露?
Lu?
露
Lu.
不,不
No, no.
不,不!
No, no!
等一等! 看这里! 嘿!
Wait! Over here! Hey!
露,宝贝?
Lu, baby?
噢,亲爱的
Oh, honey.
看着我,宝贝,看着我
Look at me, baby. Look at me.
露?
Lu?
露?
Lu?
露?
Lu?
露?
Lu?
大晚上的你要上哪去?
Where the hell you going this time of night?
这就是攻击你的生物!
It's the creature that attacked you!
还想再来一下?
Think there'll be more?
你怎么了?
Who are you?
我一直在用望远镜观察他们
I've been keeping watch with binoculars.
你在做什么? - 他们不会留下痕迹
What are you doing? - There's no sign of them.
看看这个
Check this out.
我以为这个混♥蛋♥会流血而死
Thought the fucker would bleed out and die.
告诉我在露在哪,帕特里克
Tell me where lu is, Patrick.
但他几个小时就愈合了伤口
Fucking sealed up the wounds in just a few hours.
我们以为他们正在死亡线上挣扎但他们进化了
We thought they were dying, but they were evolving.
他们适应了这种环境
They adapted to their environment.
牙齿
Teeth.
爪子
Claws.
抗冷的硬皮
Hard skin for resisting cold.
像这样的进化可能需要几百万年
Evolutionary change like that could take millions of years.
但它们只花了九年就做到了 - 露发生了什么事?
It only took this thing nine. - What happened to lu?
也不全是坏消息
It's not all bad news.
我们谁也不会感染病毒了
Neither one of us got infected.
病毒的传染性已经没有了
The contagious strain is gone.
这给了我们一个反击的机会,对吧?
Gives us a fighting chance, right?
他们完全失明
Totally blind.
靠声音来找到猎物
Locate their prey by sound alone.
外面不知道还有多少
Don't know how many more are out there,
我们必须要做好准备
but we're gonna have to be ready.
露到底怎么了?
What happened to lu?
你觉得多长时间
How long you think it'll take
才能把这东西饿死?
before this thing starves to death?
几个星期,一个月
Couple of weeks, a month.
这些混♥蛋♥比以前更强大
These fuckers are tougher than the first ones.
帕特里克·露在哪里?
Where's lu, Patrick?
爸爸?
Daddy?
你没事吧,露?
How did you...? You okay, lu?
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系,宝贝 - 帕特里克很照顾我
It's okay, baby. - Patrick took care of me.
没关系没关系 - 我很好
It's okay. It's okay. - I'm fine.
哦,你受伤了吗? 让我看看你
Oh, are you hurt? Let me look at you.
你没事吧? - 我…我没事
Are you all right? - I'm... I'm okay.
没关系,宝贝
It's okay, baby.
对不起,我不是故意的…
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...
你冷吗? 你饿了吗?
Are you cold? Are you hungry?
帕特里克?
Patrick?
你在吗?
Are you there?
帕特里克
Patrick.
帕特里克
Patrick.
听我说,你…
Listen to me. You...
邻居
有人吗?
Hello?
有人在吗?
Hello?
帕特里克邻居?
Neighbor Patrick?
你在吗?
Hello?
帕特里克邻居?
Neighbor Patrick?
什么事?
Yes?
爸爸! 嘿,他回话了! 快来!
Dad! Hey, he answered! Come on!
我想请你明晚来吃晚饭
I wanted to invite you over for dinner tomorrow night.