欢迎来到哈蒙尼
汤玛斯-苏利文高速公路
正在进行疏散
Evacuations are in progress.
所有人…
All...
…必须遵守戒♥严♥令
...martial law.
正在进行疏散
Evacuations are in progress.
所有的居民到…指定的隔离点
All residents are... to their designated quarantines.
实行戒♥严♥令…
Martial law...
没事了,宝宝
It's okay, sweetheart.
没关系
It's okay.
拜托,我要知道我儿子是不是在其它车上
Please, my son. I need to know if he's on the other bus.
我们到站了再查查,夫人
We can check when we stop, ma'am.
但我的儿子
But my son.
夫人…
Ma'am...
阿尔法一号♥,这是阿尔法二号♥,完毕
Alpha one, this is Alpha two, over.
一号♥,这是二号♥,收到了吗?
One, this is two. Do you copy?
我们为什么在门口停下? 完毕
Why are we stopped short at the gate? Over.
阿尔法一号♥,这是阿尔法…
Alpha one, this is Alpha...
哦!
Oh!
这他妈怎么回事?
What the fuck?
发生了什么事?
What's happening?
你们这些人必须告诉我们发生了什么事
You people have to tell us what's happening.
开门
Open the door.
没事的
It's all fine.
每个人都在座位上安静地待好
Everyone stay in the seat and quiet.
打开门
Open the door.
我走后把门关上
And close it behind me.
在我回来前别开门,所有人不许上下车
No one gets on or off till I get back.
阿尔法二号♥,收到了吗?
Alpha two, do you copy?
阿尔法二号♥,收到了吗?
Alpha two, do you copy?
阿尔法二号♥,收到了吗?
Alpha two, do you copy?
打开门
Open the door.
我想这不是一个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
好吧,我走后把门关上
Okay. Close the door behind me...
帕特里克!
Patrick!
我们需要保护自己
We need to protect ourselves.
那士兵的枪在外面
That soldier out there's got two guns on him.
我不知道,也许我们该在这坐好
I don't know. Maybe we should sit tight then.
我要出去了,掩护我
I'm going out. You got my back.
快,我们走
Come on. Let me go. Quick.
发生了什么事情?
What's happening?
帕特里克!
Patrick!
艾玛!
Emma!
艾玛! 艾玛!
Emma! Emma!
是我,是我
It's me, it's me, it's me.
爱玛
Emma.
艾玛在哪里?
Where's Emma?
不!
No!
不! 不!
No! No!
放开我!
Leave me alone!
不!
No!
不!
No!
杰克,杰克
Jack. Jack.
没关系,我来抱她
It's okay. I got her.
没关系,我来抱她
It's okay. I got her.
你没事吧
You're okay.
杰克 - 爱玛
Jack. - Emma.
没关系,没关系
It's okay. It's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
不,不,不!
No, no, no!
她在流血!
She's bleeding!
怎么了? - 我不知道
What's up? - I don't know.
这不是她的血
It's not her.
也不是我们的
It's not us.
九年后
请离窗口远点
Get away from the window, please.
他又打到了猎物
He killed another animal.
该做作业了
Time for homework.
我都想不起真正的肉是什么味道了
I can't remember what real meat tastes like anymore.
光合,光合作用 - 你能拼出来吗?
Photo. Photosynthesis. - Can you spell it?
内有恶犬
F~O…
F-O...
F!
F.
还有什么字母能发"F"的音?
What other letters make the sound "F"?
P-H? - 非常好
P-H? - Very good.
帕特里克·桑顿
Patrick Thornton here,
在哈莫尼一〇九点九频段上广播
broadcasting out of Harmony on 109.9.
有人收到吗?
Can anybody read me?
那真是可惜了
Now, that is a real shame.
因为今天将给大家带来
Because we've got a very special show
一个非常特别的节目
in store for you today on radio Harmony.
激烈的比赛,采访
Chock-full of contests, interviews,
许多美妙的音乐
fantastic musical numbers.
现在我们和来宾开始吧
So let's begin with today's guests.
你好吗,张三?
How you doing, John Doe?
"我很好,帕特里克,真的很好"
"I'm doing good, Patrick. Really good."
那么告诉我们,张三,你快乐吗?
And so tell me, John. Are you happy?
"当然,帕特里克,为什么不呢? "
"Of course, Patrick. Why wouldn't I be?"
嗯,也许因为
Well, maybe because you haven't
你九年没和任何人交谈过了
talked to anybody for nine years
除了你那条愚蠢的狗
besides your stupid dog.
好吧,让我们播报天气
All right. Let's get to the weather.
今晚的天气预报,很冷
The forecast for tonight is cold.
明天,冷
Tomorrow, cold.
后天,冷
The day after tomorrow, cold.
明年…
Next year...
好,现在进入竞猜栏目
Well, let's move on to the question-and-answer contest.
第一个题目很容易
Now, this first one is easy.
回答正确了,就他妈能去毁灭了的地球
Whoever gets it right wins an all-expense-paid trip
免费旅行
to the end of the fucking earth.
人们疯狂地期待着
And the crowd goes crazy with anticipation.
好吧,现在,问题来了:
All right. Now, here's the question:
所有人都他妈去哪儿了?
Where the hell is everybody?
晚安,露
Good night, lu.
露?
Lu?
你知道我不喜欢你没有告诉我
You know I don't like it when you go downstairs
就自己下楼
without telling me.
我不想吵醒你
I didn't wanna wake you.
不管怎么说,我现在长大了
Anyway, I'm big now.
你必须遵循作息规律
There are bedtimes you need to follow.
我说你长大了,你才算长大了
You'll be big when I tell you you're big.
我可以再吃一块饼干吗? 我还饿着呢
Can I have another cookie? I'm still hungry.
但那是…
But that was...
你不是饿了你是无聊
You're not hungry, you're bored.
你不刷完你的牙
When you're finished, brush your teeth,
就别想再吃饼干
or you won't get any more cookies.
我不喜欢刷牙
I don't like brushing my teeth.
很疼 - 是的,很疼
It hurts. - Yeah, it hurts
因为你不刷牙
because you don't brush your teeth.
对,我不喜欢刷牙,我的牙齿疼
No, I don't like brushing my teeth because it hurts.
牙疼就是不刷牙造成的
It hurts because you don't brush your teeth.
好吧
Okay.
好吧,我来了
Yeah. I'm coming.
嘿,小狗狗,伙计,你想我了吗?
Hey, doggy. Hey, buddy. Did you miss me?
你想我了吗?
Did you miss me?
我昨天看了个很棒的段子
I saw a really cool episode yesterday.
蓝波想约曼波出去,她说不行
Ramble asked mamble out. She said no.
因为他没有送花给她
Because he didn't bring her flowers.
我以前看过但这次我觉得很有趣
I'd already seen it, but it was funnier this time.
嘿,小狗狗,你怎么做到?
Hey, doggy. Did you do this?
你自己挖的洞吗?
Did you dig the hole yourself?
好孩子
Good boy.