我们在这很安全
We are safe here.
我们在这里可以保护自己
We can protect ourselves here.
我们根本不知道山谷的另一边有什么
We have no idea what's on the other side of that valley.
这就是个问题,杰克,我们都他妈不知道
That's the problem, Jack. We don't know shit.
你一直这么一心想生存下去
You have been so hell-bent on surviving
你却忘记了什么是生活
that you have forgotten how to live.
哦,如果你这么确定
Oh, if you're so damn sure,
为什么你还没走?
why the hell haven't you left already?
这顿晚餐是一个糟糕的主意
This dinner was a bad idea.
这是她的事
This was her thing.
走吧
Go.
我很感谢你抚养她
I'm grateful for how you raised her.
艾玛会还想… - 不,不
Emma would also... - No. No.
你不许提艾玛
Don't you talk about Emma.
在这间屋子里不行
Not in this house.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你到底为了什么道歉?
What are you actually sorry about?
快走吧
Just go.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
艾玛的…
Emma's...
你知道你做了什么吗?
Do you know what you've done?
感染者们都走了,他们没有…
The infected are all gone. They're not...
你这个醉鬼!
Drunk son of a bitch!
滚开!
Fuck off!
没事的,没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
她在哪?
Where is she?
什么? 爱玛在哪?
What? Emma. Where is she?
你♥他♥妈♥的杀了她
You fucking killed her.
他妈的
Fuck.
你♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck you.
你不再是她的父亲了
You're no longer her father.
爸爸!
Dad!
什么?
What?
露,怎么了? 怎么?
Lu, what is it? What?
宝贝,你做了场噩梦
Baby, you were having a bad dream.
嘿,没关系
Hey. It's okay.
怪物不会再伤害你了
The monsters can't hurt you anymore.
我…我没有梦见怪物
I... I didn't dream about the monster.
你死了,而我自己一个人留在这
You died, and I was left here all alone.
我不想一个人,爸爸
I don't wanna be alone, daddy.
我以为我长大了,但我没有
I thought I was big, but I'm not.
没关系
It's okay.
我没有,我没有
I'm not. I'm not.
好吧,好吧好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
你有房♥间给两个人住吗?
You got room for two more?
爸爸! 爸爸
Daddy! Dad.
哇!
Whoa!
爸爸,你看见了吗?
Dad, do you see this?
快看,帕特里克邻居,快看
Look, neighbor Patrick. Look.
看看那些树,看到了吗?
Look at all those trees. See this?
快来看
Come on. Look.
露,跟紧点
Lu, stay close.
露需要的是父亲,不是醉鬼
Lu needs a father, not a drunk.
你…你和杰克…
You... you and Jack...
帕特里克!
Patrick!
你就是从这拿的动画片里的洋娃娃?
Is this where you got the dolls from TV?
只有一种办法知道是不是
There's only one way to find out.
杰克,帮我一下
Jack, give me a hand.
露?
Lu?
露?
Lu?
露,等等我
Lu, wait for me.
爸爸
Dad.
我觉得那里有东西
I think there's something out there.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
嘿
Hey.
不! 不! 不!
No! No! No!
上车,快上车
Get in the truck. Get in the truck.
没事了!
It's okay!
该死的快冷静,没事了
Calm the fuck down. It's okay.
没事了,没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
她被吓坏了
She's in shock.
她的衣服都湿透了
Her clothes are soaking wet.
好的,就这样
All right. Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
亲爱的去楼下
Sweetie, go downstairs.
但我不想自己一个人待着
But I don't wanna be alone.
下楼去,别跟我顶嘴
Go downstairs now. Do not disobey me.
快去
Go.
那个女人会死吗?
Is that woman gonna die?
不
No.
不,她太冷了
No, she just got very cold,
这样她会生病,但她会没事
and that made her sick. She's gonna be okay.
所以这个世界上还有其他人?
So there are other people in the world?
是的,看起来是这样
Yeah. It looks that way.
也有小孩子?
Kids too?
我不知道
I don't know.
她好了我们可以问她
We could ask her if she gets better.
这倒是一个好主意
Now, that sounds like a great idea.
你也喜欢我妈妈吗?
Did you like my mom too?
你家里有那么多她的照片
It's just you have so many pictures of her up in your room.
我们家都没那么多
We don't even have that many at home.
我想这就是你和我爸爸不和的原因
I think that's why you and my daddy keep fighting.
我说的对不对?
It is, isn't it?
你是个…
You are a...
非常聪明的姑娘
A very clever girl.
我妈妈选择了我爸爸
And when my mom chose my dad,
我敢打赌,你很伤心
I bet you were pretty sad.
你不想去找其他漂亮姑娘吗?
But weren't there other pretty girls for you?
没人比你母亲漂亮
None as pretty as your mother.
她稳定下来了
She's stabilized.
但她还在发烧
But she is running a fever.
非常烫
It's hot.
我出去检查一下栅栏
I'm gonna go out and check the fence.
你得照我说的做
You have to do what I tell you.
好吗
Please.
她神志不清
She was delirious.
说有十来个怪物攻击了他们
Said dozens of creatures attacked them.
看到什么了吗?
See anything?
我很久没有注意过它了
I hadn't noticed that for so long.
什么?
What?
没事了
It's okay.
我们把自己关在一所房♥子里
We were shut up in our house
待了一年多
for over a year.
我的父母我的兄弟和我
My parents, my brothers and I,
我们只是待在那
we just stayed there,
因为在停电前我们都在听电台
because of what we heard on the radio before the blackout.
然后发生了什么事?
Then what happened?
然后…
Then...
然后我们离开了房♥子往北走
Then we left our house and headed north
我们跟着废弃的汽车一路走
in just abandoned cars we found along the way.
在路上随遇而安
And living in all kinds of places.
我们发现一些幸存者的小团体
And we found little cells of survivors.
就像你们这样的
People like you all.
在一伙人里我遇到了一个人
And I met a guy in one of these groups,
然后我怀孕了
and I got pregnant.
虽然他永远不会知道
Although, he never had the chance to know it.
然后
And...
几个星期以前,我们…
About a few weeks ago, we...
我找到了另外十几个人
We hooked up with about a dozen others
弄了三辆车
and created a three-car convoy.