现在我更好给你饼干了
Now I can give you cookies even better.
只是别告诉爸爸
Just don't tell dad.
他会把它填回去的
He'll cover it back up.
不
No.
你♥他♥妈♥每天早上都偷偷跑哪去了?
Where the hell do you run off to every morning anyway?
好了
Yeah.
二乘以五
Two times five.
十
Ten.
五乘以三
Five times three.
十五?
Fifteen?
九乘十四
Nine times 14.
别数手指
No counting on your fingers.
别数你的手指
No counting on your fingers.
爸爸,你怎么知道的? - 我什么都知道
Dad, how did you know? - I know everything.
好吧?
Well?
你能算出来的
You know this.
嘿,爸爸? - 什么?
Hey, dad? - Yeah?
休息时间到了
I think it's recess time.
嗯,给你几分钟吧
Uh, few more minutes.
好吧
All right.
嘿,爸爸我能试试吗?
Hey, dad, can I shoot?
我已经告诉过你不行
I already told you no.
什么?
What?
我说过了这不是小孩子的游戏
I said it's not a kiddie game.
别打了来和我玩
Then stop shooting and come play with me.
我很无聊
I'm bored.
你不想和你的洋娃娃一起玩吗?
You don't like playing with your dollies?
我长大了,洋娃娃不适合我玩
I'm too big to be playing with dolls.
哦,是吗? 谁跟你说的?
Oh, yeah? Who told you that?
长大了,对吧?
Too big, huh?
你想要玩什么?
What do you wanna play?
嗯…
Um...
我是老师,你是我的学生,怎么样?
How about I be the teacher, and you be my student?
好吧
Okay.
又是你,杰克
You again, Jack.
你没有做家庭作业
And you didn't do your homework this time
因为你觉得你是大人物
because you think you're Mr. big shot.
我是…真对不起,夫人,我…我不会再犯了
I'm... I'm really sorry, ma'am. I'm... it won't happen again.
爸爸,用孩子的声音说
Dad, do it right. In a kid's voice.
我很抱歉,夫人
I'm sorry, ma'am.
我不会再犯了
It won't happen again.
爸爸,我说学小孩的声音,不是学松鼠
Dad, I said do it in a kid's voice, not a squirrel one.
好吧,我吃了一只松鼠,所以我才会这样
Well, I ate a squirrel. That's why I sound like this.
在我的肚子里有一只松鼠
I have a squirrel in my tummy.
但他想吃东西,因为他饿了
But he'd like some food, because he's hungry.
他喜欢吃小女孩
And he likes little girls.
他想吃活的小女孩,我什么都吃
He wants to eat little girls alive. I eat everything.
爸爸…
Dad...
我饿了
I'm hungry.
洗完脸刷完牙了爸爸
All done. Face and teeth, daddy.
我们该给她采些鲜花
We should get her new flowers.
这是什么? - 打开它
What is it? - Open it.
很酷
Cool.
这是谁?
Who's that?
这是你妈妈年轻的时候
That's your mom when she was really young.
这些东西都是她的
All these things were hers.
哇
Whoa.
为什么你今天给我?
But why are you giving me all these today?
你不知道今天是什么日子吗?
You don't know what today is?
今天…
Today...
今天是我的生日吗?
Is it my birthday already?
露
你怎么拿给她?
How about you take it to her?
因为我很确定
Because I'm pretty damn sure
杰克不会给我把该死的门打开
Jack wouldn't open the fucking door to me.
最后活下来的
The last dog alive,
是最蠢的一条狗
and the stupidest one.
房♥子 - 不对
House. - No.
大声 - 不对
Loud. - Nope.
算了,我放弃了
No. I give up.
是老鼠 - 老鼠吗?
It's mouse. - Mouse?
不可能老鼠
That's wasn't a mouse.
就是老鼠
That was so a mouse.
从前过生日会有很多小孩对吧?
Before there were lots of kids at birthdays, right?
当然,你可以邀请任何人
Absolutely, and you can invite anybody you want.
他们都会带礼物来吗?
They all brought you presents?
这是真的
But is it true...
还是只是一个传说?
Or just a story?
我为什么要骗你呢
30V
Why would I make something like that up?
我不知道
I don't know.
只是,我还没见到过其他小孩
It's just, I've never seen any other kids before.
甚至不记得曾经见过妈妈
Don't even remember ever seeing mom.
亲爱的,说真的
Honey, I'm telling you the truth.
你妈妈,你见过她
And your mom, you knew her.
你只是还小
You were just little.
这就是为什么你不记得
That's why you can't remember.
现在,我长大了
Now that I'm grown up,
你得告诉我真♥相♥
you can tell me the truth.
真的有怪物吗?
Do the monsters really exist?
真的有
They did.
但是他们全都被冻死了
But there are no more left. They all died from the cold.
不过,我虽然冷,但我不会死
I'm cold, though, and I'm not dead.
哦,因为你是个坚强又成熟的
Well, that's because you're a very strong young lady.
小姑娘
And grown-up.
但…还不成熟 - 哦,我非常成熟
And... no, not grown-up. - Oh, I'm very grown-up.
很成熟,大人的舞蹈
Very grown-up. Grown-ups dance.
来吧,亲爱的 - 来吧,露
Come on, honey. - Come on, lu.
哦!
Oh!
旋转!
32V
Spin!
这就是今天所有的节目
That's all for today.
这里是一〇九点九
This is 109.9.
有人他妈的回答我吗
Somebody fucking answer me!
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗,这是…
Hello, this is...
这是帕特里克·桑顿在…
This is Patrick Thornton in...
在哈莫尼
In Harmony.
我是一〇九点九,收到没有?
I'm 109.9. Do you read me?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗? 你听见了吗?
Hello? Do you hear me?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人听见吗? 有人吗?
Do you read me? Hello?
露?
Lu?
你在下面做什么?
What are you doing under there?
你能出来吗?
Would you come out here, please?
露,快出来
Lu, come out here.
露
Lu.
好吧,你挪开,我进来
All right. Move over. I'm coming in.
快挪过去
Come on. Scooch over.
现在你能告诉我你在这做什么吗?
Now will you tell me what you're doing under here?
我昨天晚上看见了一个怪物
I saw a monster last night.
就在窗外
Out the window.
它长什么样子?
What'd it look like?
像蓝波
Like ramble.
非常白
But really white instead of gray.
而且没有头发
And no hair.
有爪子
Claws too.
哦,还有獠牙
Oh, and fangs.
我想
I think.
亲爱的,那是一场噩梦,你做了一场噩梦
Honey, that was a bad dream. You were having a nightmare.
不是,我先做了个噩梦