-我们在找什么 -等一下
- What are we looking for? - Hold on.
哦 混♥蛋♥
Oh, shit.
我需要钳子
I need some forceps.
-联♥系♥ -你还需要手套
- Communicate. - You're gonna need some gloves, too.
最基本的联♥系♥
Basic communication.
四年时间给了我更多
Four years gets me more than this.
她说他被什么阻住了呼吸
She said he was choking on something.
什么东西
What the hell?
加布 拿住这个芯片 去 准备好
Gabe, got the chip. Go. It's ready.
弄好它 把它清理干净
Spark it up. Gonna clean this.
-好的 来 -好
- Okay, go. - Yeah.
回到中断了的地方
Go to where it cut out.
-回去再清理一下 -我没法 分辨率一团糟
- Go back and clean it. - I can't. The resolution sucks.
-让我 -是的 是的 开始
- Let me... - Yeah, yeah. Start.
有一些小毛病
There's something in those glitches.
我看到了四个需要注意的地方
I see four frames I need to extract.
-我快看到他了 -你在干嘛
- I almost got him. - What are you doing?
提高分辨率 细节 然后使用过滤器
Increasing the DPI, detail and adding a de-blur filter.
-这一定是他被刺伤的时候 -下一个
- That must be right when he got stabbed. - Go to the next one.
混♥蛋♥
Shit.
这是另一个
There's another one.
他拿下了面具 快 快
He's taking off the mask. Come on. Come on.
最后的了
There's one last one.
拜托 这太暗了 我看不清
Come on. It's too dark. I can't see it.
就是那个
There!
那个男朋友
The boyfriend.
他的心脏碎掉了 也没有作案动机
He has a broken heart. That's a hell of a motive.
我们知道了
We got him.
我要告诉你们
I would like to inform you
我们得到了大量的录像证据
that we have just received substantial video evidence
表明泰勒 诺里斯犯下了所有罪行
that implicates Tyler Norris in all of these crimes.
真高兴有你在
It was nice having you here today.
如果只有我和布吉
If it was just me and burquez,
我会死的
I would've died.
现在你想做什么
What are you gonna do now?
我不知道
I don't know.
继续走
Finish my leave.
享受假期
I could use a holiday.
停下
Stop it.
你看到什么了吗
Did you see something?
再放一次
Play it again.
-这是蕾切尔的摄像机 对吗 -嗯呃
- This is Rachel's camera, right? - Mm-hmm.
再来
Again.
小故障 他们
The glitches, they...
再放一遍
Play it again.
时间节点 再来
Timecode. Again.
你看到什么了
What do you see in here?
回到时间节点
Zoom in on the timecode.
你找什么呢
What are you looking at?
时间节点没有问题
The timecode is not breaking...
一些小故障
With the glitches.
泰勒 诺里斯直接被县医院接收
Tyler Norris is currently in custody in county hospital.
他的情况很糟糕 但我们还会再通知你们
His condition is critical, but we will keep you posted
如果有消息的话
as we get updates.
我也想提一下
I'd also like to take a moment to mention
我们完成了
that we were able to accomplish this...
这不是小故障
They're not glitches.
她们是导演
They're edits.
里斯 里斯
Reese. Reese.
一点新的录像刚刚发布到网上
Word on a new video that's just hit the web.
是一些花絮片段
They're outtakes and deleted scenes
和被删除了的场景
of some kind.
消息来源还在努力地
Sources are still trying to...
发生什么了
What the hell is going on?
先前的那些人放出了录像
Part of the earlier released tapes.
是的 我们现在能确认录像是真实的
Yes, we can now confirm the video is genuine,
它是真的
it is real.
-发出通报 -她们已经离开好几个小时了
- Put out an a.P.B. - They left here hours ago.
-她们可以在任何地方 -老天
- They could be anywhere. - Jesus Christ.
我需要发布通报逮捕莉恩
I need an a.P.B. Out on Leann Hookplat...
蕾切尔 你和我将要一起制♥作♥电影
Rach, you and me are gonna make a movie together one day.
这将会是绝无仅有的杰作
It's gonna be a masterpiece.
我不知道 我们看完了全部
I don't get this. We saw the whole goddamn thing.
为什么会漏掉这个
How did we miss this?
我们看到的都是她们想让我们看的
We saw what they wanted us to see.
放下那该死的摄像机来帮我
Put the fuckin' camera down and help me get this set up.
好的 是 经过Kidwell后
OK, yeah, just past Kidwell.
付给你三倍报酬 现金
Pay you triple, in cash.
你还需要一点
You have to get more on that one.
混♥蛋♥ 你要把一切都毁掉
Fuck! You could ruin everything.
只要做完它
Just get through it.
嘿 泰勒
Hey, Tyler.
这是什么玩意
What kind of trick is this?
相信我 你会喜欢的
Trust me. You're gonna love it.
你编辑不了好吗
Can't fix this with editing.
我什么都编辑的了
I can fix anything with editing.
哦 你这婊♥子♥
Oh, you fucking bitch.
本
Ben.
不 还在拍摄
Nope. Still in shot.
弄得像是他吞下去的一样
Make him look like he swallowed it.
不干了
Shove it in there.
这是我们的小编辑室
This is our little editing suite,
斯泰西出去后我们就要拍摄了
we'll get video later when Stacey gets out...
珍 嗯
Jen. Yeah.
-那是什么 -哦 伙计
- How was it? - Oh, man.
就是这样
That's it.
谢谢观看
Thanks for watching.
记住 下次有人拍你
Remember, the next time someone's filming you,
你可能就要谢幕了
You could be in the sequel.