安静
Be quiet!
他们杀了他
They killed him.
我从头到尾没见到任何人
I didn't see anybody from this end.
你看见什么了吗
You see anything?
他们为什么杀了史蒂芬 他只不过是个孩子
Why did they kill Steven? He was just a kid.
你能把这该死的摄像机关掉吗
Will you turn that goddamn camera off?!
警♥察♥会需要这个去查出凶手的
The cops will need this to identify who did this.
他们得知道我们发生了什么
They have to know what happened to us!
我们该做什么 我们该做什么 我们该做什么
What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do?
也许我们该逃跑
Maybe we should run for it.
逃跑 你没看到薇琪的腿吗 泰勒
Run for it? Have you seen Vicki's leg, Tyler?
我们有 看吧 四十米外有什么
We're, like, 40 Miles away from anything.
那儿一片漆黑
And it's pitch black out there.
我们可能会掉进四十米的深沟里去
We could fall into a 40-foot ditch,
谁知道 可能有狼 响尾蛇
and never even know it, not to mention the coyotes, the rattlesnakes.
不 你说过那儿有紧急电♥话♥
No, you said there was an emergency phone.
你说过有紧急电♥话♥的 你不能修好它吗
You said there was an emergency phone. Can't you fix it?
电线完全断裂了
The wires are split pretty bad.
车上还有什么吗
Isn't there anything on the bus,
一些电线 工具 任何你能用到的
any wires, tools, anything you can use?
我可能得拿点装备
I might be able to rig something.
你说过那很危险
You just said it was too dangerous.
如果那儿有我们需要的东西 他就必须出去
But if there's something we can use, he has to go out there.
带上我的摄像机 开着灯
Take my camera, use the light.
当我没说
I might as well put a bull's-eye on my ass.
我的摄像机有夜视功能 如果我和你一起的话
My camera has night vision. If I come with you,
我们可以完全隐藏起来
we could do that and be totally undetectable.
我会用上你的摄像机的 给我
I'll take your camera. Give me...
很抱歉我之前是个混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry if I was a prick earlier.
你 从来不是
You? Never.
我想我现在要像个英雄一样了
I guess it's my turn to be a hero now.
别人说我长得像汤姆 克鲁斯
They tell me I look like tom cruise.
真奇怪 我也觉得是
Oddly enough, I can see that.
我看到他了 我看到他了 在院子的那一边
I saw him, I saw him. He's on the other side of the yard.
你得走了
You have to go.
跟着我
Follow me.
你能拿着这个吗
Can you take that?
走 走 走 快点
Go, go, go, quick!
蕾切尔
Rachel!
哦 老天
Oh, my God.
本 好了 好了 过来
Ben. Okay, okay. Come here.
好的 直走
Okay, just go straight.
直走 继续直走 你没事的
Straight. Just keep going straight. You're fine.
哦 上帝 你听到了吗
Oh, my God. Did you hear that?
车子应该就在那儿
The bus should be right down this hill.
-好了 -我们继续走
- Okay. - Let's keep going.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
是那个吗 我不清楚
Is that it? I can't tell.
那是
Is it just...
就是它 就是它
That's it, that's it.
哦 感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
哦 老天
Oh, my God.
蕾切尔
Rachel.
我能看到车子了
I can see the bus from here.
本 本 求你
Ben, Ben, please.
慢着 你不知道外面有什么
Please slow down. You don't know what's out there.
你还等什么 嗯哼
What are you waiting for? Huh?
我只是
I just...
我需要点儿光
I'm gonna need some light.
好的 我会搞定它的
Okay. I'll figure it out.
看好你自己 行吗
Watch yourself. Are you okay?
快点儿 麻烦
Just hurry up, please.
我要找到工具去修理
I need to find my tools so I can pull those speakers.
小心 小心
Careful, careful.
电线
Wires.
上面 上面
Up here, up here.
-是的 -快
- Yeah. - Hurry.
-混♥蛋♥ -什么 什么
- Shit. - What, what?
有把信♥号♥♥枪
There was a flare gun.
你怎么不说
Why didn't you say something?
我忘记了
I forgot.
在哪儿
Where is it?
哦 老天 哦 老天
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
谁在那儿
Who's out there?
我们能走了吗 求你了 我们走吧
Can we please go? Please, let's just go.
-在这等等 -本 求你了
- Wait here. - Ben, please.
你不知道谁在那儿
You don't know who's out there.
你想操♥我♥吗
You wanna fuck with me?
哦 我的天 哦 我的天
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
救命 救命 救命
Please, please, please.
怎么了
What happened?
-什么 -本 死了
- What? - Ben's dead.
莉恩在哪里
Where's leann?
她和泰勒 她和泰勒
Her and Tyler... her and Tyler
莉恩 莉恩 她在哪里
leann. Leann! Where is she?!
停下来 她在找你
Stop that. She went looking for you.
但是他们
But they...
他们不会回来了
They didn't come back.
我儿子上星期满十岁了
My son turned ten last week.
那本来是他的生日礼物
This was supposed to be his birthday present.
当我和他爸爸离婚的时候
When me and his dad got divorced,
他要从我们当中选择一人
he had to choose between us.
他选择了他爸爸
He chose his dad.
昨天 我还在那儿
Yesterday, I was right there,
在他家前面
at the front of his house.
可是我
And I didn't have...
我没能把球送给他
I didn't have balls to walk up and give him
他的礼物
his present.
我应该告诉他的
I should tell him...
我真抱歉
How sorry I am.
我是多么爱他
How I love him.
我又是多么可悲
And I'm so damn scared.
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
他在这
He's here.
什么
What?
他在这
He's here.
拍到他了
Get the shot of him.
他在这儿
He's here.
等等 等等 不 还没
Wait, wait. No, not yet.
还没 还没
Not yet, not yet.
等等 好了 现在 现在
Wait. Okay, now. Now.
莉恩 莉恩 哦 老天 哦 老天
Leann, leann. Oh, my God, oh, my God!
我听到泰勒的尖叫 当我转过去的时候 他就不在了
I heard Tyler screaming, and when I turned around, he was gone.
他不见了
He was gone.
这真是糟糕透了
It's pretty beat up.
我不知道还要录多久
I don't know how much longer it's gonna record for.
你还想继续拍下去吗
Do you really think filming this matters anymore?
当然 他得为此负责
Of course it does. He has to pay for what he did.
那他想要干什么
And what he's going to do.
我知道你为什么在这里
I know why you're here.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我说我的
Just sayin' my piece.
你知道些什么
Do you know something?
如果你知道 你最好告诉我们
If you know, you better tell us.
否则呢
Or what?
你要杀了我吗
You gonna kill me?
你真是疯了
You're completely mad.
你以为留在这儿能改变什么吗
You think stayin' here's gonna change something.
现在是谁疯了
Now who's crazy?
你要去哪里 回来
Where are you going? Come back.