关上门
Shut the door!
莉恩
Leann.
我看不到她了 她要去哪
I can't see her anymore. Where'd she go.
看在上帝的份上 这里 这里 打开灯
For God's sake, here, here. Turn on the night...
也许她怀孕了
maybe she's pregnant.
哦 老天 我想我们看到了一些东西
Oh, my God, I think I see something.
那就像是 我想那是个信♥号♥♥枪
It looks like... I think it's a flare gun.
哪里 他把它掉哪儿了
Where? He just dropped it there?
我们会用到它的 我们要拿到它
We could use it. We have to go get it.
你疯了吗 我们出去的话就会死的
Are you insane? If we go out there, we're dead.
那我们怎么办 我们只能坐在这儿吗
What are we gonna do? We can't just sit here.
她是对的 我们必须做点什么
She's right. We have to do something.
如果他有枪呢
What if he has a gun?
如果他有枪 他早就开枪射我们了
If he had a gun, he would have shot us already.
这谁也不知道 我们得得到它
This is gonna even out the field. We need to get this.
好了 你确实想要出去
Okay, you really wanna go out there
即使已经看到泰勒的下场了
after what's happened with Tyler?
这就是你想做的 嗯哼
Is that what you wanna do? Hm?
我们需要它
We have to get it.
-然后呢 -我去
- What then? - I'll go.
薇琪 我不认为这是个好主意
Vicki, I don't think this is a good idea.
我儿子会拿到礼物的
My son will get his present.
不 等等 等等 等下
No, wait, wait, wait.
等等
Wait.
拿着这个 幸运物
Take this, for luck.
快 关上门 关上门
Quick. Shut the door, shut the door.
哦 她在那儿
Oh, there she is.
好吧
Okay.
她怎么走得那么慢 快呀
Why is she moving so slowly? Hurry up.
哦 老天
Oh, my God.
不 薇琪
No. Vicki!
快 莉恩 跑
Come on, leann. Run!
莉恩 快离开那儿 快
Leann, get out of there, quick.
莉恩
Leann!
他在哪里
Where is he?
他在门外吗
Is he outside the door?
-莉恩 -不 不一定
- Leann. - No, not yet.
他在哪个门里
Which door is he at?
他妈的到底在哪里
Where the fuck is he?
赶快
Hurry up.
我希望他继续
I wish he'd just do it.
别说了
Don't say that.
我好害怕 我害怕死了
I'm scared. I'm so fucking scared.
哦 老天 快
Oh, my God! Quick.
本 你还活着
Ben! You're alive.
我看见你了 他抓住你了 发生什么了
I saw you. He grabbed you. What happened?
他把我弄到后面去
He got me in the back.
以为我死了就离开了
He left me out there to die.
让我看看 哦 天啊
Let me see. Oh, my God!
那混球 我今天还不会死
Fuck that guy. I'm not dyin' today.
我知道了
And I got these.
-那是什么 -说话的人呢
- What is that? - From the speakers.
我现在能修好了 红对红 绿对绿
I can fix it now. Red to red, green to green.
然后紧急电♥话♥ 我们就可以求救了
The emergency phone. We can call for help.
我们最好进去
We better be gettin' this.
我们要走了
We gotta go.
嘿 我在检查卡特丽娜的影片
Hey, I'm checkin' footage from Katrina's camera,
然后 呃 你会想看看这个的
and, uh, you're gonna wanna see this.
他们找到了他
They found him.
好莱坞酒店经理说他见过福莱
Hotel manager in Hollywood saw fleishman
新闻里 说他在315号♥房♥间呆了一周
on the news, said he's been staying in room 315 for a week.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局已经派人去抓他了
LAPD's sending grab team to pick him up now.
-这是谁的摄像机 -我说过你会想看的
- Whose camera is this? - Told you you'd wanna see it.
我听不见
I can't hear this.
你看 伙计
You watching, pigs?
是的 你们
Yeah, you.
不毛之地的一串猪肉
Bunch of pork, scramblin' all over the desert,
想要凑在一起
tryin' to piece this shit together.
想活下去
Time to make my dyin' wish,
全部
and all that.
我不想要很多
I don't want much.
只是想做我喜欢的
Just wanna be with the one that I love.
他的名字叫 盖瑞
His name is Gerry.
盖瑞 福莱
Gerry fleishman.
你知道我陷入阴谋之中了
You make sure I'm in the same plot.
你把我陷进了阴谋里 你明白么
You bury me in the same plot, you understand?
我们有权像团队一样自己决定
We had our ups and downs like any couple,
但自从他从伊♥拉♥克♥回来
but after he got back from Iraq,
他就病了
he was sick.
病得很重
He was real sick.
我想找到他
I tried to reach him,
想帮他
to help him,
但是老盖瑞走了 就此结束
but the old Gerry was gone, just shut down.
总之 医生告诉他
On top of that, the doctor told him
他有癌症
that he had cancer.
说他会逐渐腐烂
Said he was gonna rot away
就像一些腐坏的水果
like some piece of old fruit.
杰拉尔德 福莱 警♥察♥ 开门
Gerald fleishman, LAPD. Open the door.
福莱 警♥察♥ 把那该死的门打开
Fleishman, LAPD. Open the fuckin' door.
这就像你在电视上看到的明星一样
It's like the reality stars you see on TV.
他们不是没有理由出名的
There ain't no reason for them to be famous,
可就是这样
but they are.
慢慢来
Break it down.
放下枪 放下枪
Drop the gun! Drop the gun!
就像是上帝找到了他们然后触摸了他们
Like God just reached down and touched 'em.
永远地改变了他们的生活
Changed their whole lives forever.
然后 他对我的盖瑞做了同样的事
Well, he done the same thing to my Gerry.
但没用
But it wasn't no touch.
这是侮辱
It was a stomp.
就好像上帝又一次抓住了他
Looks like God's got his stompin' boots on again.
看看你自己 宝贝
See ya soon, baby.
文件中断
File's corrupted.
哇哦 老兄 他怎么拿了那个摄像机
Whoa. Dude, how'd he get the camera?
就是那家伙
That's the guy.
没错
There you are.
我等你很久了
I've been waiting for you.
就是你
It's you.
停下
Stop it.
布吉
Burquez.
那么说我们找到了福莱的真实身份
So we got a positive I.D. On fleishman.
但我向你保证这家伙
But I guarantee you, this guy,
他昨天没有杀任何人
he didn't kill anybody yesterday.
为什么呢
And why is that?
因为他死了已经至少一周了
Because he's been dead at least a week.
一个月内的明显自残枪伤
Apparent self-inflicted gun wound into the mouth.
留下了笔记 虽然
Did leave a note, though.
告诉卡特丽娜带上我的全部
Says for Katrina, take all of my money
银行的钱去维加斯
out of the bank and go to Vegas.
因为他反正已经死了
Says 'cause he's dead anyway,
她应该享受她的生活
she should have the time of her life.
无论如何 有任何进展我会找你的
Anyway, I'll call you if we get anything else.
那如果他不是福莱
So if it's not fleishman,
呃 那他是谁
uh, who is it?
那是他 装的
It's him. Play it.
-这是什么 -倒回去
- What was that about? - Rewind it.
倒回去再放一遍
Reverse it and play it again.
他知道我们正在看
He knew we'd be watching.
他在挑战我们
He's challenging us.
整件事都是计划好了的
This whole thing was planned.
火炬 面具
The torch, the mask...