我听说这里有几具死尸且无人生还
I hear there's a lot of dead bodies and zero leads.
我们还在处理犯罪现场
We're still processing the crime scene.
一有消息就通知你
When we have that information, I'll let you know.
有多少受害者 有头绪了吗
How many victims? Do you have any leads?
别急 别急
Slow down, slow down.
有报道说有好几名生还者
We're getting reports that there are multiple survivors.
你确定吗
Can you confirm that?
到时候我们会公布这些细节
We'll be releasing those details when we're ready.
你们真的在案发现场找到摄像机了吗
Is it true you discovered cameras at the scene of the crime?
我们一有消息就告诉你
As soon as we have answers, I'll let you know.
下一个问题
Next question.
你能解释一下吗
can you explain that?
如你所知
As you know,
从现有的部门记录来看
from the record of this department,
我们将不会停止实施正义
we will not stop until justice is served.
这就是我们现阶段知道的
That's all we have time for.
之后我们会发出更多消息
We'll release more information later.
我们知道的 你们都会知道 谢谢
When we know more, you'll know more. Thank you.
就这么多了 谢谢你们的到来
That's all for now, folks, thanks for coming.
稍后会有另一场新闻发布会 非常感谢
There'll be another press conference later. Thank you very much.
我想看看这些录像 看能不能从那了解到什么
I wanna watch these videos. What have we got on those bodies?
-爆♥炸♥毁掉了一半的证据 -好吧 身份都查明了吗
- Explosion corrupted half the forensics. - Okay, what about I.D.'S?
就连是男是女都还不知道
Can't tell if the ones we do have are male or female.
-好吧 搞定了再说 -是的 女士
- Well, figure it out. - Yes, ma'am.
老天
Jesus.
-回家 里斯 你得离开 -我想了解下情况
- Go home, Reese. You're on leave. - I want on the case.
我这已经够我吃一壶的了 我可没空管你那么多麻烦
I have enough on my plate. I can't deal with your baggage.
麻烦 你就是这么称呼这事的么
Baggage. Is that what you're calling it?
-我可以帮忙 -我们没问题
- I can help. - We're doing fine.
-是的 因为加布说过 -你还没准备好
- Yeah, 'cause Gabe called... - you're not ready.
我在行动组呆了三年了
I spent three years in the VU.
事实上我还把指南手册写出来了
I practically wrote the manual.
你还不够格
You're not ready.
你需要我 你清楚我能干什么
You need me. You know what I can do.
艾利克斯
Alex...
我真的需要
I need this.
部队来了吗?
Cavalry's arrived.
采集工作估计要多久
What's the eta on the capture?
里斯 你得想想我是在一个人干活
Reese, thought I was gonna have to do this one on my own.
我挺你 我们的录像到哪了
I got your back. Where we at with the video?
采集工作五分钟内结束
Capture complete in five minutes.
-现在多久了 -大概三分钟
- How many hours are there? - About three.
格式呢
Formats?
四台摄像机
Four cameras,
但是火灾稍微损坏了一些录像
but the fire damage is glitching the video.
我想这会让采集进度放慢
I think it's slowing down the capture.
下回 把它拷贝到硬盘里去
Next time, copy it to the hard drive
在进入服务器之前 这样能更快
before the server, it's faster.
对的 是 是的 长官
Right. Yeah. Yes, sir.
我们生还者的消息呢
Update on our survivor?
还是没反应 三♥级♥重度烧伤
Still unresponsive. Third-degree burns,
头部颈部都有大量撕裂伤 我顺便找到了一套制♥服♥
massive lacerations to the head and neck. I got a uniform standing by.
-那么另一个还在精神治疗 -有两个幸存者
- The other one still with psych? - There were two survivors.
有了一些答复 但还需要一会儿
Looking for some answers, but it's gonna take a while.
像这样的伤后证词几乎没有任何用处
Testimony after trauma like this is useless anyway.
目击者可以说谎 但摄影机不会
Witnesses lie, the camera doesn't.
采集结束了 爆米花正热呢
Capture's complete. Popcorn's hot.
-希望它们能有点作用 -它们最好能有
- Let's hope they caught something. - They better have.
在外面我们还有一堆死尸
We got a pile of dead bodies out there.
这些录像可能是我们最好的证据了
These videos could be the best evidence we've got.
好的 开始吧
Okay. Do it.
人类掌控了上帝的力量
is the man that holds the power of God.
那是真正的伟大
That is true greatness.
哦 还不坏 对吧
Oh, that wasn't good, was it?
这也太
Is it too much?
我不知道 我真不是个好演员
I can't tell. I'm a terrible actor.
莉恩 如果给我看的话 我会吃掉它的 所以
Leann, if I was watching it, I'd eat it up, so...
-真的 -如我所说 我想会是的
- Really? - Literally. I would totally believe it.
好的 那就先这么着吧
Good. Then we got it.
你向我保证过最后
You promised me at least...
不 不 莉恩 你说过最后要
no, no, leann. You said at least five.
你说的 好吧 好吧
You said... All right, all right.
先到这
Hold on.
真漂亮 你在那弹的什么曲
It's beautiful. What are you playing there?
它叫什么
What's it called?
-它叫 -混♥蛋♥ 放下它
- It's called... - shit! Put it down!
惊喜
Surprise!
哦 天呐
Oh, my God!
简直不敢相信
I can't believe you got the part.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God!
你真是我的大明星
You're a shining star.
-惊喜 -惊喜
- Surprise! - Surprise!
有一点迟了 不过总比没有的好 对吧
A little late, but better late than never, right?
真的吗
Did you do this?
是的 全部一人包办 我想说
Yeah. All single-handedly, I might add.
哦 真的
Oh, really?
哦 我的天 这真棒 你这家伙
Oh, my God, this is amazing, you guys.
莉恩 你看起来真美
Leann, you look beautiful.
这么棒的光
Such a nice light.
真完美
It's perfect.
你现在在想什么
What are you thinking about?
那是在两年以前
That just two years ago,
我刚回到堪萨斯州的家
I was back home in Kansas,
在我爸的花店里工作
working at my dad's flower shop.
我还记得曾经梦到过这一刻
I remember dreaming of this moment.
在那个阶段的
Being up on the stage
我全都有想过
was all I ever thought about.
还有那些表演课
All those acting classes...
然后你就遇见了我
Then you met me.
你看看我们现在
Now look at us.
我是说 你正在拍这个纪录片
I mean, you're filming this documentary,
如果这进展顺利 一定会成功的
and if this play goes well, this could be it.
然后还有什么吗
What's the matter then?
-莉恩 -嗯
- Leann? - Hmm?
-把它给我 -不 不 不
- Give me that. - No, no, no.
上一次 你差点儿弄坏它
Last time, you nearly broke it.
好吧 很好 嗨
Okay, fine. Hi.
-嗨 蕾切尔 -好啊 各位
- Hi, Rachel. - Hello, everyone.
哦 导演有点害羞么
Oh, is little director shy?
-一点点 -哦 但你真可爱
- A little bit. - Oh, but you're so cute.
你真讨厌 没人想看我
You're so annoying. Nobody wants to see me.
哦 哇哦 不要挡着
Oh, wow! Don't get that close.
我看到你头上有点东西
I see something on your head.
各种意外都被它碰上了
There's all kinds of disasters happening here.
拜托让我拍你吧
Please let me just film you again,
因为你才是人们关心的焦点
because you're what everybody cares about.
不对 但你真特么的可爱
No, but you're so frickin' cute.
妥协好了 我们都拍进去 行么
Compromise. We'll both get in there, okay?
至少你得拍进去
At least you're in it.
即使我像你身后的小妖怪
Even though I look like a goddamn goblin next to you.
好了 那么 美国人♥民♥
Okay, so, America,
你准备好 哦 上帝
are you ready... Oh, God.
莉恩 所经历的故事
For the story of leann hookplat...
来自邻家小女孩
From the girl next door...
致美国人♥民♥
To America's...
好吧 这怎么了
Okay, what's the deal?
火毁掉了很多录像
The fire corrupted a lot of the video.
好吧 我们快进到有用的地方 就是这样
Okay, fast-forward it to the truck yard. That's all that matters.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
-我们需要看细节部分 其中的关联 -这没关系
- We need to see the details, the relationships. - It's not relevant.