哦 哇 你一定兴奋过头了
Oh, wow, you must be so thrilled.
我现在晕头了
I'm a pieces,
就像是宇宙和星星
so this is like the universe and the stars
正合我意
are perfectly aligned to give me the job.
我生而为此
I was born for it.
这是我的梦想
It's my dream.
正不错 很刺♥激♥
That's great. Very exciting.
哦 我看到的是表演吗
Ooh, is that a present I can see?
你的生日
Is it your birthday?
不 是我儿子的
No. It's my son's.
你怎么生下他的
What'd you get him?
我很抱歉 这是私人问题
I'm sorry, it's personal.
哦 没事
Oh, it's okay.
-我们要切掉这一段吗 -嗯 好的
- Should we cut? - Yeah, all right.
下一幕
Got another one.
他看起来真酷
He looks quite sweet.
-嗨 -嘿
- Hi. - Hey.
-说你好 -你好
- Say hello. - Hello.
-你的名字是 -史蒂芬
- What's your name? - Steven.
-你从哪里来 -等等 你多大了
- Where you from? - Wait. How old are you?
-十六 -你还没成年呢
- Sixteen. - You can't even work yet.
-你来维加斯想干嘛 -做学徒
- What are you gonna do in Vegas? - Be an apprentice.
你妈妈知道你来这吗
Does your mom even know you're gone?
你想不想看恶作剧
Do you wanna see a trick or not?
好 好的 所以 史蒂芬 李
Yeah, okay. So we're here with Steven Lee,
或者叫你大♥师♥
or should I call you the great Stefan?
我可以给你们展示变体
I can show you guys the morph and match,
或者这样子
or maybe even the coin...
上帝 你们看到了吗 这真夸张
God, did you see that? That was crazy!
哦 我的天 你得让泰勒看看 泰勒 看这儿
Oh, my God, you have to show Tyler. Tyler, come here.
你可以把它放到视频网站
You should put that on YouTube
你肯定会得到上百万的点击量
You'd get a million hits.
说真的 这很夸张 你能再做一次吗 好吗
Seriously, that's amazing. Will you do it one more time, please?
好的
Okay.
精彩瞬间
Freeze frame.
回去
Go back.
暂停
Stop the tape.
那是谁
Who's that?
往后倒一点
Go back a few frames.
旅客名单上只有三个女人
There's only three women on the passenger list...
蕾切尔 布罗迪 薇琪 马拉科娃
Rachel Brody, Vicki maracova
还有 莉恩 胡克普莱特
and leann hookplat.
她不应该在那儿
She wasn't supposed to be there.
向前进三秒
Advance forward three frames.
-就在这向前一秒 -好的
- Capture that frame and advance one more. - Sure.
就在这
Got it.
重新捕获画面
Capture again and then overlay.
放大百分之三十五
Zoom 35 %.
-里面有什么呢 -移♥动♥画面
- And what's that inside? - Pan the image.
-哇 -应该有十万美金
- Wow. - That's gotta be 100 grand easy.
我们也许找到目的了
We may have found our motive.
如果他想要钱 为什么不直接杀了她直接拿走
But if he wanted the money, why not kill her and take it?
其他人为什么也被杀了呢
Why slaughter all the others?
从宠物包的边缘移开
Go over to the dog carrier on the edge of the bag.
这是军队问题
That's army issue.
定住这个画面
And capture that frame.
"G 福莱"
"G. Fleishman."
我不知道 可能是吉娜或者格伦达
I don't know, maybe Gina or Glenda.
打给欧文堡陆军训练中心 在数据库里搜索
Call Fort Irwin, have them run it through their database
关于留守的退伍军人
of reserved and retired military personnel
住在加利福尼亚内达华
in California and Nevada.
让我们看看他们得到了什么
Let's see what they've got.
继续 我想看看这女人到底是谁
Keep going. I want to see who this woman is.
天啊 你能再来一遍吗 好吗
That's amazing. Will you do it one more time, please?
喔 好吧
Whoo! All right!
好吧 这只是个点子
All right, just a quick thought.
它会有那么久吗
Should it be taking this long?
我不知道 但我已经来过维加斯一百次了
I don't know, but I've been to Vegas 100 times,
我之前完全没见过这条路
and I've never seen this road before.
我要走了而且再也不想看到他的脸
I'm gonna go and have a word with what's-his-face.
抱歉 对不起
Excuse me. Sorry.
你好
Hello.
所以 呃 有多久
So, um, much longer?
这摄像机怎么了
What's with the camera?
我是导演
I'm a director.
你打算导演任何东西
You been paid to direct anything?
不 还没 但是
No, not yet, but...
所以你只是摄像机女孩
So you're a girl with a camera.
没错 我能问一下我们为什么要走这条路吗
Right. Can I ask why we're going this way,
因为实际上那并不是一条路
because it's not actually a road out there.
那是条烂泥路 你看啊
That's a dirt track, by the looks of it.
我知道去Kidwell的捷径
I have another pick-up past kidwell.
这是唯一的一条路
This is the only way in.
停下你那该死的抱怨
Stop your damn complaining!
不好意思 是我在问
Excuse me. I was only asking.
把那该死的东西拿开
Get that damn thing out of my face.
什么 坐下
What? Sit down.
滚开
Out of my face!
哦 我的天 你这混♥蛋♥神经病
Oh, my God! You fucking psychopath!
-上帝啊 -你还好吗
- Jesus Christ. - You all right?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
走开 走 走
Out, out, out.
离开车
Get out of the mini-van.
离车远点 可能会爆♥炸♥
Get away from the bus, it might explode.
那很危险
It could be dangerous.
你到底想怎样
What were you expecting out here?
无线电怎样
What about the radio?
无线电已经闲置一年了
The radio was pulled a year ago.
我们要用手♥机♥
We gotta use the cell phone.
你什么意思 他们拉走了无线电
What do you mean, they pulled out the radio?
太好了 惊喜
Brilliant. Brilliant news.
好吧 我们现在要干嘛 我们要干嘛
Okay, what are we gonna do? What are we gonna do?
艹
Fuck me.
什么垃圾
What the fuck is that?
看起来像铁丝网
Looks like barbed wire.
是从那儿的栅栏弄过来的
It came from that fence over there.
哦 我的天 你为什么不开到那儿去呢
Oh, my God! Why didn't you drive around it?
我看不到了 我
I couldn't see it, could I?
别吵了 这完全帮不上忙
Stop fighting. This isn't helping anything.
那我们该做什么
So what are we gonna do?
我们可以到处看看 看着薇琪的小腿
We can't go anywhere. Look at Vicki's leg.
-我很好 -你不好 你在流血
- I'm fine. - You're not fine. You're bleeding.
那儿有个紧急电♥话♥
There's an emergency phone.
卡车修理店里应该有一个
There has to be one at that truck repair shop.
我怎么没看见
I didn't see a truck repair shop.
我们错过了
We just passed it.
看那 我相信他
Look, I believe him.
如果他说了
If he says there's a truck repair shop...
整段路我什么也没看见 泰勒
I haven't seen anything this entire journey, Tyler.
让我们试试吧
Let's just try and walk down there.
我没看见有谁会住在这该死的地方
I haven't seen another fucking living person.
没那么远 我们走吧
It's not that far back. Let's go.
走吧
Let's go.
等等 我儿子不在我哪都不去
Wait, I'm not leaving without my son's present.
薇琪 来啊 我们赶时间
Vicki, come on, we don't have time.
那儿不安全
It's not safe in there!
别那样
You can't be serious.
-薇琪 -不值得
- Vicki! - It's not worth it.
从那儿滚出来
Get the fuck out of there!
我走 我走
I'll go. I'll go.