-好了 你知道该怎么办 -是的 走
- All right, you know what to do. - Yes. Go.
医务室已收复
Medical secured.
金柏瑞 汇报
Kimbral, report.
他很厉害 但是胜利者永远会是我的机器
He's good, but my machine always wins.
我可不敢确定
Not sure about that.
好吧
Okay.
我放弃 你赢了
I give up. You got me.
但你还在冥府
But you're still in Hades.
伽利略一会儿就会完全恢复
And with Galileo back to his full power,
我刚刚启动了自动启动命令
I just triggered his autopilot orders.
哈什攻击的所有系统现在都已经关闭了
All the systems that Hush was attacking are now closed.
你就再也没法离开这里了
You're never getting out of here.
孩子 我不得不夸夸你
You know, kid, I got to give you credit.
你做得很不错
You did a great job here.
你造了一个监狱 看上去...
You built a prison. Looks like it has...
没有弱点
no weaknesses.
但是你知道吗
But you know what?
总会有弱点的
There is always one.
来吧
Oh, yeah.
现在 我是动物园管♥理♥员♥了
Now I am the zookeeper.
我有个熟人
I have this acquaintance friend of mine.
很厉害 他帮了我个忙
Big guy. And he did me a favor.
我给了他一个很特殊的账号♥
I gave him this account number, special.
破译不了密♥码♥ 但他做到了
Couldn't crack the code, but he did.
他追踪到了里面的钱 追踪到了这个账户
And he traced the money, and he traced the account.
麻雀
Sparrow.
原来幕后的那个人就是你
And you're the one who's behind all this.
于是我们定了个计划
Then we made a plan.
太阳能系统崩溃 太阳能系统过热
Solar system failure. Solar system heating up.
我刚说了伽利略马上要完全恢复了
I just told you Galileo was back to his full power.
它根本不需要太阳能
It doesn't need solar.
随它炸吧
Let it blow.
开场信♥号♥♥ 德罗萨 说好了的
There's the opening, DeRosa, as promised.
雨声
Yusheng.
-不许动 -趴下
- Freeze! - Get down!
不许动
Freeze!
我找这个地方很久了
I could've been looking for this place for a long time.
就算我找到了
I would've found it,
从外面攻破的难度还是会比从里面高得多
but it's a lot tougher breaking in from the outside.
但我知道那不可能 因为我了解你
But I knew that wasn't gonna happen because I know you.
我懂你的想法
I know how you think...
我知道你肯定会来找我 你的确来了
and I knew you would be coming for me, and you did.
我很高兴 因为如你所见
I'm glad, 'cause I like working,
我喜欢从内部慢慢下手
as you can see, from the inside out.
冥府有个非常非常大的弱点
Hades had one very, very, very weak spot.
那就是你
You.
正门出现安全漏洞 有人破门
Security breach at main door. Forced entry.
冥府沦陷
Hades compromised.
是时候了 了结这一切吧
It's time. Let's finish it right.
站住 站住 趴下
Stop! Stop! Get on the ground!
趴下 快点
On the ground now! Let's go!
趴下 趴在地上
Down! Down on the ground!
德罗萨 好久不见
DeRosa, long time no see.
睡衣不错 你的泰迪熊呢
Nice PJs. Where's your fucking teddy bear?
9051号♥囚犯 到动物园进行战斗
Prisoner 9051, report for battle in the zoo.
看看你没了你的科技还有什么本事
Let's see what you can do without your tech.
等我往你脸上揍一拳
After I put my fist through your face,
我要好好教训你 孩子
I'm gonna crucify you, kid.
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
看来我们扯平了
Guess that makes us even.
谢了 卢克
Thanks, Luke.
-放松 -他在这儿呢
- Relax. - There he is.
欢迎你加入我们
Nice of you to join us.
刚刚自♥由♥活动了一会儿
Had some free time.
上车 上车 上车
Get in, get in, get in!
哈什 听到我说话吗
Hush, you hear me?
听到你说话真好 我们以为已经失去你了呢
Good to hear you. We thought we lost you.
树和雨声平安无事
Shu and Yusheng are safe and sound.
怎么样
How about that?
后备计划真的有用
Plan B actually worked.
记住 树 思考加上耐心 没有什么不可能
Remember, Shu, with brains and patience, nothing's impossible.
谁能告诉我我们在哪里
Can somebody tell me where the hell we are?
你想告诉他吗 大家伙
You want to tell him, big guy?
不是很想
Not really.
亚特兰大
Atlanta.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
冥府在亚特兰大 怎么可能
Hades is in Atlanta? How is that possible?
金柏瑞 请回话 汇报
Kimbral, come in. Report.
你不是金柏瑞
You're not Kimbral.
我不是
No, I'm not.
但是我告诉你
But I got to tell you something.
我真的受够了
I'm really getting sick of this shit.
所以不管你是谁
So whoever you are...
不管你在哪
wherever you are...
我们都一定会...
we're gonna find you...
找到你
for sure.