-我们什么都不知道 -那你也一样逃了出来
- We don't have anything. - You broke the Tomb totally blind.
没错 我很幸运
Yeah, well, I got lucky.
我们都不确定树在不在那里
We don't even know for sure if Shu's there.
-如果他在呢 -如果他在那里 我们得去救他
- And what if he is? - Look, if he's there, we'll get him.
如果我们贸然进去 我们自己也会被困住
We go in there blind, we get trapped ourselves.
你觉得我搞不定吗
You don't think I can handle it.
要以大局为重
This is bigger than any one of us.
好吧
All right.
长官 我们有数据外泄 有人入侵我们的系统
Sir, we've got a data breach. Someone's in our system.
什么 关闭系统 马上关闭系统
What? Shut it down. Shut it down now.
-嗯 -今晚还有点工作收尾
- Uh-huh. - Just cleaning up for the night.
嗯
Uh-huh.
这是我在蠕虫的唯一线人
Here's the only contact I got at Ruscho.
我不确定他会不会告诉你 但这是个很好的开始
Not sure if he'll talk to you, but it's a good place to start.
一张便条纸
A sticky note?
-你查到了什么 -好
- So what do you got? - All right.
两样东西 一个银行黑账户 代号♥麻雀
Two things. A dark bank account, code-named Sparrow,
蠕虫一直在给这个账户汇钱
Ruscho's been sending money to.
他们还给里昂·格拉西也汇了一千万
And they also sent ten million to Leon Grassi,
他是私人监狱业的说客
a lobbyist for the private prison industry.
我知道这个里昂·格拉西
I know this Leon Grassi.
他曾经在监狱委员会供职13年
He used to work for the prison board for about 13 years,
每次我从他管理的监狱逃出来
and then he started taking a lot of heat
他都被骂得狗血淋头
every time I broke out of one of his places,
所以他决定转行到私人监狱
so he decided to jump into the private sector.
从那以后就没他的消息了
Haven't heard from him since.
你今天看上去很漂亮 你知道的
You look very nice today, but you know that.
要喝一杯吗
Get you a drink?
跟你的不一样就行
Not what you got, Tiny.
我知道你没有改过自新
I know you didn't go
干什么酒保的正经活儿
straight and get an honest job pouring drinks,
所以告诉我 德罗萨 你在这儿做什么
so tell me, DeRosa, what are you doing here?
我完全可以问你同样的问题
Could easily ask you the same question.
好吧 是私事
Yeah, well, that's personal.
我从阿比盖尔那儿收到信 说你坐在办公桌前
Got a call from Abigail, this being the first time
发号♥施令了这么久 头一回亲自上阵了
you're back in the field after being a desk jockey for so long.
她觉得你可能有点生疏了
She thought you might be a little rusty.
真伤心
Oh, that hurts.
他来了
He's here.
-你也认识他 -你说那个假装黑帮成员的家伙 不认识
- Know that guy as well? - You mean the wannabe gangster? No.
你认得他不
You recognize him?
要我给你引荐吗
Want me to introduce you?
你什么时候和阿比盖尔交往这么密切了
Since when are you so tight with Abigail?
跟你说的一样 这是私事
Like you said, it's personal.
你好吗 里昂
How you doing, Leon?
里昂
Leon.
你知道 我有个手下失踪了
You know, one of my men is missing,
我觉得他被关在一个叫冥府的黑牢监狱里
and I think he's in a black-site prison called Hades.
你记得是在哪里吗
Ring a bell anywhere?
还有 有个名为蠕虫的公♥司♥
And there's this company called Ruscho.
一个欧洲的卫星科技公♥司♥
European satellite tech company.
他们给了你一千万 记起来了吗
They gave you about ten million bucks. How about that?
一千万
Ten million dollars.
这么大一笔钱 但我觉得这钱来路不正
Lot of money. But I think it's all bullshit.
因为你根本不为卫星科技游说
Because you don't lobby for satellite tech.
听着 雷
Look, Ray...
你是为黑牢监狱游说获利的 对吗
You lobby for black-site prison profit, am I right?
-听着 雷... -你要把知道的一五一十告诉我
- Look, Ray... - You're gonna tell me what you know.
走
Move!
布雷斯林
Hey, Breslin...
干回本行的感觉好吗
Good to be back?
不 一点都不好
No, it's bad to be back.
-里昂 你为谁效命 -对不起 雷 我不能...
- Leon, who you working for? - I'm sorry, Ray. I can't...
走吧 想找个活干不 德罗萨
Come on. Want a job, DeRosa?
当然
Fuck, yeah.
这个私人银行账号♥ 我需要确认持有人的身份
There's this private bank account, and I need it identified.
他死了 这账号♥就是我们唯一的线索
With him dead, it's our only lead.
行 给我一天时间 我来搞定
All right. Give me a day, I'll figure it out.
你是从哪儿来的
Where are you coming from?
我在监狱工作 我是厨师
I work for the prison. I'm the cook.
给我讲讲厨房♥什么样
Tell me about the kitchen.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我要怎么从你的牢房♥去到厨房♥
How do I get there from your cell?
我 我得走了
I- I got to go.
是
Yes.
你走错边了 朋友
You are on the wrong side of the zoo, my friend.
-我要你打我 -什么 今天是休战日
- I need you to kick my ass. - What? It's a truce day.
来啊
Come on.
你到底在想什么
What the hell are you up to?
我还以为可以疏通下医生 给咱们弄点好处
Thought I could work the doctor, get us some benefits.
结果医生是机器人
Turns out the doctor is a lamp stand.
我叫阿卡拉
My name is Akala.
我是树
Shu.
-什么 -他把一切串联起来了
- What? - He connected the dots.
你在蠕虫公♥司♥的线人没给我什么有用的线索
Your inside man at Ruscho sent me down a rabbit hole.
不过看来我找到了一个能带我们找到树的人
But it looks like I found a guy who can lead us to Shu.
这人在哪儿
Where is this guy?
现在吗 在我正在追的那辆车里
Right now? Driving the car I'm chasing.
你自己心里有数
Sure hope you know what you're doing.
回头打给你
Call you back.
你躲去哪儿了
Where you hiding?
该死的
Damn it!
操
Fuck me.
176♥4♥号♥ 1765号♥囚犯 到动物园集♥合♥
Inmates 176♥4♥ and 1765, report to the zoo.
重复 到动物园集♥合♥
I repeat, report to the zoo.
他们昨晚又拷问了我
They tortured me again last night.
小的时候你的意志力总是比我强
You were always mentally tougher than me as a kid.
记得吗
Remember?
你要坚强
You need to be now.
战斗开始
Begin battle.
战斗结束
Battle is over.
176♥4♥号♥ 1765号♥囚犯 你们赢得了两小时的避难时间
Inmates 176♥4♥, 1765, you've earned two hours of sanctuary time.
反向构建理论
Negative skeleton theory.
用他们允许你看到的来构建出他们不让你看到的
Use what they let you see to map out what you can't see.
这时候布局就开始在你眼前展现
That's how the layout begins to reveal itself to you.
超越局限住你的坚实墙壁
Train your mind to look
训练自己用思维去看
beyond the physical wall that confines you.
在牢房♥的外边有一个完全隔离的地方
There's a whole separate world on the other side of the cells.
有走廊 审讯室 医疗室 厨房♥ 还有总部
Hallways, interrogation, infirmary, kitchen, HQ.
目前我们都进不去
Right now, it's all negative space.
但不会太久了
But not for long.
我会带我们离开这里
I'm gonna get us out of here.
操
Fuck.
卢克 你在哪里
Come on, Luke. Where are you?
这是卢克用他手♥机♥拨♥打♥的最后一个号♥码
This is the last number Luke called on his cell.
拉什科·日内瓦
Ruscho Geneva?
要让哈什介入吗
Should I get Hush in here?
不用
No.
知道吗 有人曾告诉我
You know, someone once told me...
在解决最难的谜题时
the single most important thing to remember
最需要牢记的一件事是
in solving the hardest riddles
谜题就是被设计来骗你的
is that they're designed to trick you.
你必须颠覆自己的假设
Subvert against your own assumptions.
我的假设告诉我 你不可能
And my assumptions are telling me that there's no way
会让卢克直接违背公♥司♥的命令
that you would let Luke go directly against company order.
听着 他只是想做外勤
Look, he just wanted to do the legwork.
他觉得这是
Thought it was a good
他抢占先机的好机会
chance for him to take the lead on something.
现在卢克和树失踪了
And now Luke and Shu are missing.
你是1924号♥囚犯 重复 你是1924号♥囚犯
You are prisoner 1924. I repeat, you are prisoner 1924.