那好
All right.
你还在给我开工资呢 不是吗
And you're still paying me good money to hack shit, right?
我怎么会砸自己饭碗呢
Why would I mess that up?
那你之前关着门在鼓捣些什么
So what've you been working on behind closed doors?
这么说吧 我在鼓捣的东西
Let's just say I'm working on something
能改善我们之间的沟通
that will improve the communications between us.
你好 树 你见过我的动物园管♥理♥员♥了
Hello, Shu. You've met my zookeeper.
我们击溃不了他们
We couldn't break 'em.
非同寻常
Extraordinary.
三个人 他们不能互相告发
Three men, and they wouldn't turn on one another.
但是你
But you...
却让他们站在了你这边
you've got them on your side.
你让他们信任你
You got them to trust you.
我等了很久 就为了看看你脸上出现的那个表情
I've waited a long time to see that look on your face.
瞧瞧谁来了 卢克
Look who's here. It's Lukey.
别呀 见到对方你们不开心吗
Aw, come on. Aren't you guys happy to see each other?
要是这座监狱的投资人
When the investors of this
发现雷·布雷斯林的得意门生
place found out that Ray Breslin'sprotégé
逃之夭夭了 可以想象他们的心情
had been cut loose, you can imagine.
布雷斯林让他们的上一次投资亏了大把钱
Breslin cost them a lot of money on their last investment.
这些人可不喜欢亏钱
These people do not like losing money.
他们需要一个更厉害的人
They needed someone better...
更跟得上趋势[电流]的
more current,
所以我来了
so... voilà.
欢迎来到冥府
Welcome to Hades.
这么说 我们在这里是因为你想要复仇
So, we're here because you want your revenge.
没错
Yes.
坚决 完全而明确的复仇
Unwavering, complete and definitive.
看 动物园里的每个人对我都有价值
See, everyone in this zoo is worth money to me.
他们都身负在别人眼里
They all have information that someone out there
价值千金的信息
thinks is worth millions of dollars...
特别是你的表弟雨声
especially your cousin Yusheng.
你们两个 你们对我来说毫无价值
You two... you're worth nothing to me.
那何不杀了我们 把事情了结
Then why don't you kill us and get it over with?
你的反抗精神哪儿去了 卢克
Where's your fighting spirit at, Luke? Huh?
这个地方设计的意义就是要给你们希望
This place is designed to give you hope.
你打赢了 就能拿到好处
You win a battle, you get benefits.
可以读读书 作作画
Read a book. Make art.
打输了 就别想吃到饭了
You lose a battle, then you lose food.
你会开始怀疑自己
Start to doubt yourself.
然后你制定目标 再次举起拳头
Then you set goals, and you rise again.
所有人类间的勾心斗角都呈现在这里
All the drama of the human condition is represented right here
在我的动物园里
in my zoo.
我会确保你们俩有很多事可做
I'm gonna make sure that you two have plenty to do.
等你醒来 你会成为那个出♥卖♥♥♥计零的人
When you wake up, you'll be the men who sold out Count Zero.
由此你会在一个的独特视角看到人性的样子
That should give you a unique perspective on the human condition.
176♥4♥号♥囚犯 到动物园进行战斗
Inmate 176♥4♥, report for battle in the zoo.
176♥4♥号♥囚犯 到动物园进行战斗
Inmate 1924, report for battle in the zoo.
战斗开始
Begin battle.
他在动物园的时候 安排他每天参加战斗
When he's in the zoo, make sure he fights every day.
他没有休战日了
There are no more truce days for Shu...
直到击溃他的意志 到时候雨声的技术就到手了
until his will is broken and we have Yusheng's technology.
你手上日程 没有布局
So you have no layout. There is no routine.
而且你孤立无援
And you have no help.
但所有人都会有后备计划 即使是这些混♥蛋♥
But there's always a plan B, even for these assholes.
他们试图让这个地方看起来完全自动化
They try to make this place look totally automated,
但你看到了那些人类守卫
but you saw those human guards.
他们就是后备计划
That's their plan B.
你的后备计划呢 树
What is yours, Shu?
他们还活着
They're alive.
金柏瑞 汇报
Kimbral, report.
我们现在无比接近击溃雨声了
We're closer than ever to breaking Yusheng.
接近 等真的成功了再汇报吧
Closer? Well, report back when you do.
多花心思在摸清他们的套路 别执迷于复仇
Focus more on getting that patent than your revenge.
带他来这里太冒险了
It's a risk bringing him here.
他攻破了他们上一座监狱
He beat their last facility.
我要让他们知道他们绝对无法攻破我的
I'm gonna show them he can't beat mine.
把手举起来
Let's see some hands!
快点
Now! Let's see 'em!
目标已制♥服♥
Target's compliant.
-我们抓到他了 -立刻把他带过来
- Yeah, we got him. - Bringing him in now.
把他铐上 铐上
Lock him up, lock him...
之前只是在理论阶段
Before it was all theoretical.
哪种设计最好
What design is best,
用哪种策略能攻破哪种防御
what strategy works against what defense.
但现在是实战了
But now it's real.
你对我
You against me.
好吧 你赢了
All right, you won.
还没有
Not yet.
我当初想多加点算法 让机器来施展手脚
I wanted to go more algorithms, let the machines run the show.
你说不行
You said no.
你跟我谈什么人的直觉 团队协作的价值
You talked about human intuition. The value of teamwork.
现在你们有三个人
Well, there's three of you now.
让我看看
Show me.
所有囚犯到动物园集♥合♥
All prisoners report to the zoo.
重复 所有囚犯到动物园集♥合♥
I repeat, all prisoners report to the zoo.
9051号♥囚犯 到动物园进行战斗
Inmate 9051, report for battle in the zoo.
重复 到动物园进行战斗
I repeat, report for battle in the zoo.
开始战斗
Begin battle.
战斗结束 我重复 战斗结束
Battle is over. I repeat, battle is over.
你有一则新信息
You have one new message.
德罗萨 我是哈什 他们抓走了布雷斯林
DeRosa, it's Hush. They took Breslin.
我们的人都在冥府了
All our guys are in Hades.
只有你能救他们出来了
You're the only one that can help us get 'em out.
给我回电
Call me.
树 你不能放弃
Shu... you can't give up.
你懂什么放弃
What would you know about giving up?
你从来就没有立场
You never stood for anything.
树 对不起
Shu, I'm sorry.
你只想发财
You just wanted to be rich.
那有什么错
What's wrong with that?
我们家从来就没有钱
My family never had any money.
你父母死后 我们还得供养你
And when your parents died, we had to pay for you, too.
你可别想忘了这茬
Okay? Don't you ever forget that.
来啊 来啊
Go ahead. Go ahead!
打啊 来啊
Lash out! Do it!
每次事态超出你的控制 你只会这么做
It's what you've always done when you can't control things.
你一直都这样
You're always the same.
怎么了
What?
你说得对
You are right.
我太容易猜透了
I'm predictable.
金柏瑞早就知道我们要做什么
Kimbral knew what we were gonna do.
他迎合了我的自大
He played to my arrogance.
他早就知道我会想靠自己带我们逃出去
He knew I'd take it upon myself to get us out.
他将了我们一军
He played us perfectly.
那我们要怎么反击
How do we play him?
换个计划
Plan B.
我们要变得不那么容易猜透
We stop being so predictable.
我准备好开口了
I'm ready to talk.
技术细节很复杂
The tech details are complex.
我得慢慢告诉你
I will give them to you in stages.
告诉我所有事 不然免谈
Give me everything, or no deal.
-连进去了 -雷 你听得到吗
- We're in. - Ray, you hear me?
-很清楚 -太好了
- I can hear you clearly. - Yes!
谁知道你的三脚猫牙医技术还能派上用场
Who knew your amateur dentist skills would pay off?
现在你应该觉得
Now aren't you glad I spent
还好我把时间都花在我的游戏室里了吧
all of those company hours in my playroom?
-情况如何 -我已经通宵了三天
- What do you got? - I been up for three nights straight.
密♥码♥破译取得了突破
Password breaker hit the motherlode.
我通过了防火墙 进入了伽利略主机
I'm through the firewall and into the Galileo mainframe.