Your job keeps you busier than I am.
谁曾想安全专家的工作这么忙呢
Who knew being a security specialist was so time-consuming?
我下周在澳门有工作
I have a job next week in Macao.
所以你最近都在附近
So you were in the neighborhood.
很高兴见到你 陈
It's great to see you, Chin.
我希望我也能跟你弟弟说同样的话
I wish I could say the same thing about your brother.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
What can I help you with?
雨声遇到麻烦了
Yusheng is in trouble.
不管是不是天才 他太不小心了
Genius or not, he's careless.
-很多人想看到他死 -谁
- Lot of people want to see him die. - Who?
我最担心的是一个叫蠕虫的公♥司♥
A company called Ruscho is who I'm most worried about.
他们是一家科技巨头 总部在日内瓦
They're a tech giant headquartered in Geneva,
他们想要收♥购♥雨声
and they tried to buy Yusheng
已经试过三次了 他都拒绝了
out three times already, and he's refused.
他们是不接受拒绝的家伙
These are not the kind of guys who take no for an answer.
这周末 他要去曼谷参加单身派对
He's going to Bangkok this weekend for a bachelor party,
他不会愿意带贴身保镖的
and he won't take a bodyguard.
我付你钱
I'll pay you.
我们是一家人 不需要
We are family. Not necessary.
好了表弟 我送你回家
大哥 你能来我...
这个地方不安全
好了 表弟
我是伽利略 你是176♥4♥号♥囚犯
I am Galileo. You are inmate 176♥4♥.
重复 你是176♥4♥号♥囚犯
I repeat, you are inmate 176♥4♥.
欢迎来到冥府
Welcome to Hades.
注意 176♥4♥号♥囚犯
Attention, inmate 176♥4♥.
你已被安排在动物园战斗
You have been reported to battle in the zoo.
战斗开始
Begin battle.
战斗结束
The battle is over.
176♥4♥号♥囚犯 你赢得了两小时的避难时间
Inmate 176♥4♥, you have earned two hours of sanctuary time.
所有其他囚犯 回到你们的囚室
All remaining inmates return to your spoke.
你还好吗
You okay?
所有囚犯 回到你们的囚室
All prisoners return to your spoke.
我们肯定能找什么人...
There must be someone we could talk to...
救我们出去 我没有做错什么
to get us out of here. I didn't do anything wrong.
我没有做错什么
I didn't do anything wrong.
176♥4♥号♥囚犯 到避难所报到
Inmate 176♥4♥, report to the sanctuary.
这是什么
What is this?
肯定是赢的人要去的地方
Must be where the winners go.
树不见了 真的 你有什么发现
Shu's gone. This is legit. What do you got?
他的表妹说
His cousin says she's
她尝试联♥系♥他们两个18个小时了 一直联♥系♥不上
been trying them both for 18 hours. No luck.
派对是周六晚上举♥行♥的
Party happened Saturday night.
派对上有什么发现
What'd you get from the party?
没有安保录像 什么都没有
No security tapes, nothing.
好吧 我查查
All right, I'll look into it.
所有囚犯 回到你们的囚室
All prisoners return to your spoke.
所有囚犯 回到你们的囚室
All prisoners return to your spoke.
监禁期间 他们要做的第一件事就是摧毁你的信念
The first thing they try to do in lockup is break your spirit.
不能让那样的事发生 你得保持强大的信念
Can't allow that to happen. You have to stay mentally strong.
想要成功逃出 你需要集中注意三个关键点
You have to focus on three key things to a successful breakout.
哪三个
What are they?
一 熟悉布局
One, know the layout.
二 掌握日程
Two, understand the routine.
三 要有人里应或外合
Three, have help from the inside or out.
团队合作 没错 你最喜欢的 我知道
Teamwork. Exactly. Your favorite one, I can tell.
记住 树 你们要一起行动 一切都是一体的
Remember, Shu, you move together. Everything flows as one.
One, seven, six, four.
你是监狱长吗
Are you the warden?
你的表弟是个聪明的家伙
Your cousin is a brilliant man.
他给我的是34ACJL号♥专利的详情
He gave me the details of his patent, number 34ACJL.
但不是36BBBCK号♥
But not number 36BBBCK.
我需要你说服他把那个给我
I need you to convince him to give that to me.
我为什么要那样做
Why would I do that?
你们一起长大
You grew up together.
就像兄弟一样
Like brothers.
但你们并不是兄弟
But you weren't brothers.
一场家庭悲剧让你不得不跟他一起生活
A family tragedy forced you to live with him.
你讨厌雨声
You hated Yusheng.
他一直都比其他人聪明
How he was always smarter than everyone else.
他原本可以帮助很多人
He could've helped a lot of people,
但是他只为自己着想
but he went for himself instead,
他变得很富有
and he got rich.
现在 他对金钱的爱
And now, his love of money...
他的宝贵专利
his precious patent...
将会要了你的命
is going to get you killed.
我对我的"动物"了如指掌
I know everything about my animals.
你想知道我是谁吗
You want to know who I am?
我是动物园管♥理♥员♥
I'm the zookeeper.
所有囚犯到动物园集♥合♥
All prisoners report to the zoo.
-所有囚犯到动物园集♥合♥ -你跟他说了什么
- All prisoners report to the zoo. - What did you tell him?
什么
What?
你说出了第一个专利
You gave up the first patent.
那又如何 他们折磨我 那个专利没什么
So? They were torturing me. That one's nothing.
-他知道我们的背景 -不是我说的
- He knew things about our background. - I didn't tell him.
第二个专利是什么
The second patent, what is it?
先驱立方体卫星技术 它能改变世界
Advanced cube satellite tech. It's a game changer.
它可以控制世界上的任何电脑系统
It can override and control any computer system in the world.
就像一把动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络万♥能♥钥♥匙♥ 跟你想的不一样
Like a cyber skeleton key. And it's not what you think.
这不是钱的事 我申请专利是为了将它藏起来
This isn't about money. I patented it so I could bury it.
如果落到坏人的手里 就完蛋了
In the wrong hands, game over.
防御系统 核弹发射密♥码♥ 没有人是安全的
Defense systems, nuclear codes. No one will be safe.
金柏瑞
Kimbral.
不 不 不是每一天都要搏斗
No, no. Not every day is a fight day.
我们在这里做什么
What are we doing here?
我是他的表弟
I'm his cousin.
我认为我们都在这里绝不是巧合
I don't think it's a coincidence that we both are here.
我觉得他们在找布雷斯林
I think they're after Breslin.
花了很多时间在这个上之后
You know, after spending a lot of time with this,
我很在意风吹草动
I put my ear to the ground,
我不喜欢我看到的 不喜欢我听到的
I just didn't like what I saw, didn't like what I heard.
你来这里多久了
How long have you been here?
很难说
It's hard to say.
我估计得有几个月了
My best guess is... couple of months.
这到底是什么地方
What is this place?
有很多谣言 就像神话一样
There's a lot of rumors, like mythology.
这是高等人才拘留所
It's called the High Asset Detention Service.
冥府
Hades.
希腊神话
Greek mythology?
死亡之地
Land of the dead.
进去的人出不来 就这么简单
Whoever goes in just doesn't come out. It's that simple.
-听起来很熟悉 -没错
- Sounds familiar. - Yeah.
据说在那个监狱里
The word is the people behind
囚犯们会打架 改变自己
the Tomb took a beating, did some adjustments,
-然后变得强壮 -那些混♥蛋♥是谁
- and then came back strong. - Who are these assholes?
间谍 罪犯 商人 当选的官员
Spies, criminals, businessmen, elected officials.
利润 巨大的利润
Profit. Big profit.
你为什么觉得他在那里
What makes you think he's there?
他的表弟雨声
His cousin Yusheng was put
被他的竞争对手列上了暗♥杀♥名单
on some kind of hit list by his competition,
一家叫蠕虫的卫星科技公♥司♥
a satellite tech company called Ruscho.
有战斗日 也有休战日
There's battle days and there's truce days.
如果你赢了一场战斗 你会得到奖励
If you win a battle, you get benefits.
如果你输了 或是拒绝战斗...
If you lose or refuse to fight...
你在这里就不会好过了
your time in here is very uncomfortable.
所以他们把这里叫"动物园" 在这我们都是动物
That's why they call it "The zoo." We're all animals here.
适者生存
Survival of the fittest.
如果有人想让谁消失 为什么不直接杀了他们
If you want someone to disappear so bad, why not just kill them?
因为那样的话 大家就知道他们死了
Because then the world will know they are dead.
在这里 他们只是失踪了
Here, they are just gone.
那我们得去那里 救他们出来
Then we got to go in, get them out.
不能盲目进去 我们不知道那里的布局
Can't go in there blind. We don't know a layout.