快说
Talk.
快说
Talk.
最后一次警告
For the last time,
把阿卜杜勒·沙尔曼·阿尔干从巴黎的监狱释放出来
release Abdel Salman Al-Arkan from his prison in Paris.
我是卢卡斯·格雷夫斯 完毕
This is Lucas Graves, IDP News, signing off.
求你们了 他们会杀了我们的
Please. They're gonna kill us all!
放了他 不然45分钟后 我们就直播处决
Release him, or the execution plays live in 45 minutes.
他们会杀了我们的
They're gonna kill us.
坚强点
Stay strong.
目的地确认
Destination confirmed.
你应该杀了他们
You should kill them.
一份强有力的声明 一个西方人杀自己人
A powerful statement, a Westerner killing his own people.
重新计算路线
Recalculating route.
他们应该打过来的
They should have called.
他们早该打过来了
They should have called already!
不 不 不 求你了
No. No. No, please!
求你们别杀我
Please don't kill me!
快走 快走
Go. Go!
快点 快走 快走
Come on. Move. Go!
他们逃了 快追 快追
They're getting away! Let's go! Let's go!
快走
Go.
我负责北面
I'll take the north side.
好
Ok!
继续搜索南面
Keep searching the southside.
封锁外♥围♥
Lock down the perimeter.
该死 他不在这里
Shit. He's not here.
快让他们上车
Get them on the truck now.
我们走 快走
Let's go! Let's go!
金柏瑞不在这里 他有钥匙
Kimbral's not here. He's got the keys.
快点
Come on!
那是怎么回事
What the fuck was that?
我们得走了 树
We got to go, Shu.
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
金柏瑞到底在哪里
Where the hell's Kimbral?
你晚了40秒 金柏瑞
You are 40 seconds late, Kimbral.
快走 快走
Go, go!
你到底去哪里了
Where the hell were you?
-她中枪了 -让出点空间 让出点空间
- She's been shot. - Give me room. Give me room!
爱丽丝 爱丽丝
Alice. Alice!
振作点
Come on.
该死
Damn it.
艾比
Abby!
让开 让开 怎么回事
Move, move, move, move, move. What happened?
她胸口中枪了
She's shot in the chest.
你们为什么这么慢
What the hell took you guys so long?
该死 操
Shit. Fuck.
好了
Okay.
天啊
Oh, God.
她死了
She's gone.
该死
Shit.
这都怪你
This is on you.
到底怎么回事
What the hell happened?
该死
Goddamn it.
怎么回事
What happened?
我找到了机会炸掉他们的武器弹♥药♥ 而且我也成功了
I had a chance to blow their weapons load, and I took it.
-那根本不是计划的一部分 -我考虑在内了
- It wasn't part of the fucking plan! - I factored it in.
-你考虑在内了 -我选择的路线 速度...
- Oh, you factored it in? - The route I took, the speed-
-你去哪里了 -你用电脑程序了吗
- Where were you? - Did you use your computer program?
树 只有不到0.00...
Shu, there was less than point zero zero-
树 算法是可靠的
Shu, the algorithm was solid.
你们失去了一个人♥质♥
You lost a hostage?
头儿会生气的
Bossman's gonna be pissed.
带我们离开这个鬼地方 哈什
Get us the fuck out of here, Hush.
-你想见我 -没错 进来 坐下
- You wanted to see me? - Yeah. Come on in and sit down.
我要炒你鱿鱼
I'm letting you go.
-什么 -我要炒你鱿鱼
- What? - I'm letting you go.
我不再需要你为我工作了
I won't be needing your services anymore.
你知道的 这份工作最重要的是
You know, the most important thing in this job
可以信任你的同伴
is knowing you can trust the guy next to you.
我跟你说过 你的程序还不够成熟
I told you before. This program of yours, it wasn't ready,
你不服从团队安排
and you defied the team.
是我的程序不成熟 还是你不喜欢
My program's not ready, or you just don't like it?
一个女人因此死了
A woman died.
不用算法 也可能会发生那样的事
Could've happened without the algorithm.
不要把那个怪到我的头上
Don't you put that on me.
你想把一切都归咎于算法吗
You want to make all these excuses up in your head: Algorithm.
不管怎样 有人死了
Whatever it is, someone died
因为你更相信电脑 而不是你的队友
because you trusted a computer more than your own team.
你得走了
You got to go.
跟你说过 我们扩张过快了
Told you we expanded too fast.
你是要坐在那里打击我 还是回去工作
You gonna sit there and bust my balls or get back to work?
也许...下次我会听你的
Next time, I'll listen to you... maybe.
"我很蠢"用你们的话怎么说
How do you say, quote, "I am stupid"?
真是太彪了...
I'm stupid...
你为什么想学青岛话
Why do you want to learn Qingdao?
西方人几乎不可能听懂
It's almost impossible for a Western ear to decipher.
我喜欢不可能
I like the impossible.
围棋很有意思
This game, Go, is interesting.
你为什么觉得你一直都能赢
Why do you think you win all the time?
因为我从四岁开始就玩了
Because I've been playing Go since I was four,
而你两年前才开始
and you started two years ago.
你能纵观全局
You move everything together.
把棋盘视为一体
You take the territory as one.
你把我的棋子视为一体 一切都是一体的
You take my pieces as one. Everything flows as one.
在工厂的时候 你的手下都没有一起行动
When you were at the factory, none of your guys moved together.
你们不像一个团队
You didn't flow as one.
金柏瑞想抢你的风头
Kimbral was trying to upstage you.
也许我应该单独行动
Maybe I should work alone.
独木不成林
No one does it alone.
我觉得那就是为什么
I guess that's why I hear
我在工作的时候 脑子里一直都有你的声音
your voice in my head when I am on the job.
听起来像是我 但我认为那是你的直觉
It may sound like me, but I think that voice is your intuition.
你尽管去做
Take all the time you need,
但回来的时候 我希望你能有团队意识
but when you come back, I need you to be a team player.
不要跟金柏瑞一样
Don't be like Kimbral.
不要把直觉和自负搞混了
Don't confuse intuition with ego.
在这点上你得相信我 始终跟着你的直觉走
Trust me on this one, Shu. Always listen to your intuition.
始终
Always.
最初发射的通信卫星
The original communication satellite
是为了解决一个问题...
set out to solve one problem...
如何围绕地球成功发射信♥号♥♥
how to send a signal successfully around the bend in the Earth
并到达接受者那里
and reach the receiver.
今天 我们雨声科技很自豪地为大家展示
Today, we at Yusheng Technology are proud to present to you
未来的卫星技术
the future of satellite tech.
我们用更小的元件 更快的速度
We do it faster, with smaller units-
现在是要切换幻灯片吗
Now this is where the graphics are gonna change?
我已经说我不需要投影啦
I don't need graphics!
这不是太阳马戏团
This isn't Cirque de Soleil.
我说到那个卫星的时候 你要一个老虎跳出来吗
Maybe a tiger can jump out when I get to the cubesats.
陈
Chin!
你可以帮我请示吗
A little help here please.
什么 我喜欢老虎
What? I like tigers.
好了各位 我们重新调整一下 五分钟后继续
Okay, everyone, let's reset and go again in five.
-雨声 -嗯
- 'Yusheng? - Huh?
别担心 弟弟 你会很棒的
Don't worry, little bro. You'll be great.
谢谢
Thank you.
没想到在这里见到你
I didn't expect to see you here.
你的工作比我还忙
电影精选列表