接收到了冥府所有系统的数据
Receiving good reads from all systems at Hades.
我最好的GPS爬虫一直在工作
My best GPS spiders are working overtime,
我们现在只取得了三分之一的布局
and we only have 33% of the layout.
还无法给你们提供具体的脱逃路线
No exact exit strategy for you.
我们需要一个内部的接入点
We need an access point from the inside.
你得让雨声想办法
You need to get Yusheng to work on it.
他们对我们进行全天候监控
We got eyes on us 24/7.
-你能控制摄像头吗 -可以
- Can you get the cameras? - Yeah.
-我能为你撑一分钟 -70秒
- I can guarantee a minute. - Seventy seconds.
也许能撑70秒 但之后就说不准了
Maybe 70 seconds, but after that, it's gonna know.
够了
I'll take it.
我还希望你做一件事
There's one more thing I want you to do.
你能控制伽利略的音响吗
Can you get access to Galileo's voice box?
音响里在放什么
What's wrong with the boom box?
我们是个集体 要动大伙儿一块儿动
Let's move together. Flow as one.
那是青岛话
That's Qingdao.
48号♥摄像头到58号♥摄像头覆盖完毕
Cameras 48 through 58 cover spoke B.
30秒后可以开始
We can clear it in 30 seconds.
开始
Now.
Sixty-eight.
Sixty-six.
你还是学会了我的语言
You managed to learn my language after all.
我们只有七十秒左右
We only got about 70 seconds.
哈什想要得到关键数据
Hush is trying to get the critical data,
但他现在只获取到了三分之一的布局
but he's only got 33% of the layout so far.
没有直接脱逃的路线
No direct paths to the exits.
他在侵入伽利略
He's hacking Galileo?
-是的 他需要我们的帮助 -不到40秒了
- Affirmative. He's gonna need our help. - Less than 40 seconds.
这是为保护中心和控制室
This is an inverted design
不被入侵的倒置设计系统
that protects the center and control rooms from the outside in,
所以才这么难入侵
that's what makes it so difficult.
我们要从内部提供一个物理接点
We need to give him a physical access point from the inside.
去找雨声 让他来干
Talk to Yusheng. Get him to work on it.
还有十秒 快点
Ten seconds. Now.
耐心点
Just be patient.
我听说在铁路场附近的仓库区
I heard that a car chase went down
有一起追车事件
at the warehouse complex near the rail yard.
其中一辆车是卢克的
One of the cars was Luke's.
我正准备去确认一下
Going down there to check it out.
我会查清楚
I'll figure it out.
布雷斯林和他们在从内部安置一个
All right. Breslin and the guys are working from the inside
能帮我们定位冥府的装置
on a device that will help us locate Hades.
很好
Great.
找到那些家伙 算我一个
You find these guys, I want in.
保持联络
I'll be in touch.
最值得我们信任的人来了
The guys we can trust in most of the spokes are in.
准备好
Be ready.
我都告诉动物园管♥理♥员♥了 过不了多久
The Zookeeper has the specs. Only a matter of time
他们的人就会发现那其实根本没用
before whoever he's giving them to realizes they won't work.
你从来就不想学围棋 尽管我极力推荐
You have never wanted to learn Go. I'd recommend it.
这个游戏中最关键的是耐心
Patience is the most important part of this game.
你没听到我说的话吗 我们要赶紧离开
Did you hear what I just said? We got to go.
我们有人手 却没有出路 我们还得继续
We have the manpower, but no way out. We keep working.
但是首先 我们需要你的帮助
But first, we need your help.
我知道你有办法给犯人搞东西
I know you get stuff for inmates.
帮我个忙 不然我就上报
I need a favor, or I tell the machine.
把所有碎片放在一起
You move all the pieces together.
所有事都会连为一体
Everything flows as one.
建立内部接入点连接
Connection with inside access point established.
定位冥府 正在扫描布局
Hades located. Scanning layout now.
我们现在知道了布局和他们的日程
We have the layout. We know their routine.
帮手呢
What about help?
我们搞定了
We got that covered.
-准备好关闭伽利略了 -好
- I'm ready to shut Galileo down. - Okay.
我们的脱逃计划很可靠
Our exit strategy is solid,
但是你们还是得靠自己闯过那些守卫
but you still got to get lucky to get past those human guards.
动物园两边各有一个维修室
There's two maintenance doors on either side of the zoo.
灯灭后 你们有三分钟时间
When the lights go out, you got three minutes
然后系统就会恢复
before the system starts waking up again.
表演时间到
Showtime.
系统遭袭
System under attack.
系统遭袭
System under attack.
系统崩溃
System failure.
系统崩溃
System failure.
系统崩溃
System failure.
系统关闭了
All systems down.
时间很紧
Clock's ticking.
趁门重新上锁之前赶紧加把劲
Time to use those muscles before the doors relock.
-好了 快推 -推
- All right, come on. Push. - Push.
我是伽利略 所有系统已启动
I am Galileo. All systems online.
站住
Halt!
入侵者正在从23号♥走廊往西进发
The intruders are heading west through hall 23.
这边走 去医务中心
This way to the medical center.
德罗萨 你的直觉没错 确认冥府的位置了
DeRosa, your hunch was right. Location of Hades confirmed.
正在给你发送定位坐标
Sending you the coordinates now.
建立通讯
Communication established.
雷·布雷斯林正想从冥府越狱
Ray Breslin is attempting to break Hades.
我想让你看看监狱是如何应对的
I want you to see how the prison responds.
医疗机器人还没有启动
The med bots are still down.
系统没有完全重启
The system isn't fully online.
你们两位光头兄弟得掩护好我们
I need you cue balls to cover our back.
我们是军团
We are Legion.
随便吧 我们走 快点
Whatever. Let's go. Come on!
掩护好他们
Cover their asses.
阻断所有通讯 启动闭路系统
All communications blocked. Closed-circuit system activated.
金柏瑞切断了通讯
Kimbral cut communications.
他把我们断了 关掉了com链接
He shut us down. Closed off the com link.
我们的抓取机器呢
What about our bots?
还在工作 但是速度很慢
They're still working but minimized.
他已经隔离了伽利略的主要功能
He's walled off Galileo's prime function.
没有直接通道 我无法控制
Without a clear channel, I can't control it.
入侵者正在37号♥通道
The intruders are on corridor 37.
移除所有通往主楼层的通道
Clearing all access to main floor.
重构冥府结构进行护卫
Resetting Hades structure to secure position.
该死 我们怎么办
Shit. What do we do?
冥府重构完成
Hades restructure complete.
伽利略
Galileo...
放毒气
gas them.
布雷斯林 德克勒克
Breslin, Declerc.
两层圆形楼层像生日蛋糕一样叠在了一起
Two circular floors on top of each other like a birthday cake.
通风系统
The ventilation system.
两个供热通风系统 通风口和天花板
Two HVACs, flow vents and ceiling.
那边
Up there!
雨声 来
Yusheng. Come on.
好了
There you are.
医务室的终端出现回推数据流
We're getting pushback from the terminal in medical.
要来人了
We're about to have company.
谁有硬币可以抛
Anyone got a coin?
我们要如何走出迷宫
How do you beat a maze?
靠右走
Stick to the right.
不许动 不许动 不然我们就要开火了
Freeze! Freeze, or we'll open fire!
把门关上
Seal us up!
不知道我们能坚持多久
Don't know how long we can hold it.
继续走
Keep going!
我要回去救卢克
I'm going back for Luke.
好 我去控制室
All right. I'm going to the control room.
雨声 跟我走
Yusheng, come with me.
-不许动 -把手举起来
- Freeze! - Show me your hands!
-把手举起来 -不许动 不许动
- Show me your hands! - Hold it! Don't move!
-我们是军团 -我们是军团
- We are Legion. - We are Legion.
我们要同时按下 数到三 三 二 一
We got to be in sync. On one. Three, two, one.