欢迎来到冥府
Welcome to Hades.
长官 我觉得发生了什么事 我黑进了系统
Sir, I felt something was going on. I hacked into the system,
总而言之 卢克想要跟拉什科·日内瓦会面
and basically, Luke tried to meet up with Ruscho Geneva.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
我叫他远离这些家伙
I told him to stay away from these guys.
他是怎么参与进来的
How'd he get involved with that?
是我 我告诉了他我的一个联♥系♥人
It was me. I gave him one of my contacts.
走吧
Come on.
你失踪后 布雷斯林开始调查
After you went missing, Breslin started digging.
他觉得这个地方
He thinks this place was
和之前关他的监狱的发起人是同一群人
started by the same people behind the Tomb,
所以我...
so I...
我搞砸了 结果也落到了这里
I screwed up. Ended up in here.
没关系 我已经快要拿到布局了
Doesn't matter. I'm close to getting the layout.
-你需要我做什么 -目前没有
- What do you want me to do? - Nothing yet.
我们接触得越少越好
The less contact we have, the better.
树 布雷斯林手下一共三名特工
Shu, it can't be a coincidence
全被关在这里了 这不可能是巧合
that all three of Breslin's specialists are locked up here now.
是的 不可能
No, it can't.
我们得假设他们在监视我们
Assume they are watching us.
求求你
Please.
他就快要把专利给你了
He's close to giving it to you.
快要
Close?
他坚持不下去的
He won't last.
那他必须把我要的东西给我
Then he needs to give me what I want.
否则我就把他喂给其他动物
Or I'll feed him to the rest of the animals.
我从小就想做汤包
I've tried to make soup dumplings since I was a kid,
但每次面团都太硬了
but every time, the dough is too stiff.
我不知道你想搞什么名堂
Look, I don't know what your deal is,
但是 我不想死
but... I don't want to die.
他们对你的所作所为是错误的
What they are doing to you is wrong.
那么就让我帮你回家
Then let me help you get home.
我从牢房♥到厨房♥的途中 我的眼睛是被蒙起来的
They blindfold me when I go from my cell to the kitchen.
不一定要用眼睛才能看
That's not the only way to see.
16, 17, 18, 19, 20...
多少步
How many steps?
24步
Twenty-four.
监狱赋予你时间
The one gift every prison gives you is time.
不要白白浪费
Don't waste it.
抓住每一个机会将布局可视化
Visualize the layout every chance you have.
今天早上是45步
It was 45 this morning.
什么
What?
去厨房♥的步数
Steps to the kitchen.
距离加倍了
The distance doubled?
上
Come on!
我必须去避难所
I need to get in the sanctuary.
好吧 我想要一瓶可乐
Yeah, and I need a Coke.
做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
所有囚犯回到辐条
All prisoners return to your spoke.
重复 所有囚犯回到辐条
I repeat, all prisoners return to your spoke.
即使是最复杂的叙事
Even the most complex of
也往往出于一个简单的灵感
narratives are often based on one simple idea.
答案很可能就在你眼前
The answer is most likely right in front of you.
监狱在移♥动♥
The prison is moving.
牢房♥的辐条改变了进入动物园的入口点
The cell spokes change entry points to the zoo.
就像是魔方
Like a Rubik's Cube?
我们手上没有日程 没有布局
We got no routine. We got no layout.
而且我们孤立无援
And we have no help.
也许有
Maybe we do.
新纳粹吗
Neo-Nazis?
电脑宅男 他们前段时间抓来的
Computer nerds. They brought them in some time back.
他们在冰岛的某个地下室里围捕了他们
They rounded them up in some random basement in Iceland.
他们自称"军团"
The call themselves The Legion.
领头者的别名叫"记零"
The leader's handle is Count Zero.
他搞过破坏的世界500强公♥司♥
He's screwed with more Fortune 500 companies
比我们能说出来的还多
than you and I can name.
但我们的动物管♥理♥员♥有个麻烦
But our zookeeper's got a problem
他不知道哪一个才是真正的"计零"
'cause he doesn't know which one is actually Count Zero.
他日以继夜地审讯他们
He's interrogated them day and night.
没有任何避难时间
No sanctuary time ever.
他们为什么这么在意这个人
Why does the prison care?
因为计零已经获取了监狱的详细规划图
Because Count Zero has acquired the specs to the prison.
他们必须知道他的身份和他服务器所在的位置
They need to know who he is and where his servers are.
-监狱的详细规划图 -是的
- Specs of the prison? - Yes.
如果你能赶在狱方之前找出计零的身份
If you can find out which one is Count Zero before the prison...
也许他能帮我们
maybe he can help us.
我要找虫子
I need to see Bug.
我要找虫子
I need to see... Bug.
如果你想找关于昆虫的书 去楼下找
If you want a book on insects, they're upstairs.
好吧 这边请
Okay. Right this way.
虫子
Bug.
德罗萨
DeRosa?
麻雀
Sparrow.
-他是谁 -得了 我可不能告诉你
- Who is he? - Come on. I can't give that to you.
昆虫社会
The Insect Society
-为客户身份保密 -为客户身份保密
- clients remain anonymous. - Clients remain anonymous.
-客户隐私高于一切 -闭嘴 虫子
- Above all else... - Shut up, Bug.
我们打交道也很久了
We've been boys for a long time.
我觉得你们做的事挺好
I love what you guys do here.
虫子
Now, Bug...
但是你要是不肯告诉我
But I'm gonna have to kick the shit out of you
我就得狠狠揍你一顿
if you don't start talking to me.
我给你个名字
I'll get you a name.
谢了
Thank you.
我还要问你拿个东西
I'm gonna need one more thing from you.
雨声就快交代了
Yusheng's close.
期限已到
Time is up.
你是要他放弃他毕生的心血
You're asking him to give up his life's work.
我俩心里都清楚关键不在这个
We both know that that's not what this is about.
你非常清楚这个技术能做什么
You know exactly what that tech can do.
期限已到
Time is up!
不
No!
战斗结束
Battle is over.
1789号♥ 3486号♥ 6♥4♥12号♥囚犯
Inmates 1789, 3486, 6♥4♥12,
你们赢得了两小时的避难时间
you've earned two hours of sanctuary time.
我需要你们的帮助
I need your help.
你们中有一个人知道这个地方的布局
One of you knows the layout of this place.
慢着 避难所
Wait. The sanctuary.
你们进去过吧
Have you ever been in?
把布局给我 我帮你们进去
Give me that layout, I can get you in.
我们是军团
We are Legion.
我们是军团
We are Legion.
计零
Count Zero.
如果你能告诉我推导布局的方法 我能带我们出去
If you give me the logic of the layout, I can get us out of here.
我知道麻雀账户的持有人是谁了
你不会喜欢这个名字的
你带来的消息我什么时候喜欢过了
他们是怎么知道的
How did they know?
金柏瑞想抢你的风头
Kimbral was trying to upstage you.
你把一切都告诉我了
You told me everything.
你为狱方卖♥♥命
You work for the prison.
监狱就是我的
I run the prison.
我们的贾斯珀·金柏瑞吗 我不明白
Our Jasper Kimbral? I don't get it.
你得从他离开这个地方开始追踪他的足迹
You got to follow the footprints from the time he left this place
直到找到他的所在
to wherever he is now.
冥府一定就在某个地方
Hades has got to be somewhere.
对 在阴间
Yeah, the underworld.
艾比盖尔 能让我们单独聊聊吗
Abigail, can you give us a minute?
好吧
Okay.
我知道过去我们之间有分歧 但我得听你亲口说
I know we've had our differences, but I got to hear it from you.
向我发誓我们没事
Swear to me we're okay.
你在说什么 我们当然没事了
What are you talking about, man? Of course we're good.