Really.
Lucy,嘿,宝贝
Lucy. Hey, baby.
不,我昨天加班
No, I had to work late.
今晚不行 我明天一早还要乘飞机去旧金山
Tonight's no good. I have a flight to San Francisco early tomorrow morning.
要是去玩的话,你可以跟我一起去
If it was pleasure, you'd be going, too.
不是,我得去把我女儿接回来
No, I have to go up and pick up my daughter.
没错,监护权听证会是在这儿
Yeah, the custody hearing is down here.
但Gracie似乎正在被带往旧金山
But it looks as if Gracie is being taken to San Francisco...
而我的妻子
...and my wife...
似乎人间蒸发了一般,
...it seems as if she has completely vanished.
无影无踪了
Right off the face of the earth.
我怀疑他们这次能否找到她
I doubt they'll ever find her this time.
我也希望她能和你见面 我们一回来就给你打电♥话♥
I want her to meet you, too. We'll call you as soon as we get back.
我爱你 再见
Love you. 'Bye.
嗨.怎么样了? 我进来了
- Hi. What's up? - I'm in.
谢谢你请我来谈有关Gracie的事
Thanks for letting me come talk about Gracie.
我很高兴你愿意承认你的暴躁
I'm glad you're willing to admit your temper.
直说吧,就是你加诸我身的暴♥力♥虐待
And let's not mince words. The physical abuse you subjected me to.
或许以你现在的态度, 我们真的可以解决某些问题
Perhaps with your new attitude, we can really work something out.
根据你最后一封信,我们见面的时间是晚上...
Per your last letter, I'll see you the evening of...
嘿,你还好吧?
Hey. You okay?
再说一遍
Say it again.
说什么?
Say what?
你知道的,你跟我说过的话
You know, what you told me.
你有一种神圣的,天生的义务
You have a divine, animal right...
去保护你自己和后代的生命
...to protect your own life and the life of your offspring.
你还在吗?
Are you still there?
是的
Yeah.
别挂,我想看看这东西管不管用
Stay on the line. I want to see if this works.
是我
It's me.
是吗?
Yeah.
今天早上也是你吧?
And this morning?
你总是忘了关咖啡机
You always did forget to turn off the coffee.
我找到它了,Mitch.
I found it, Mitch.
那是种器具,它能干扰手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
It's a machine. It knocks out cell phones.
我也找到了那把枪
Found that gun, too.
害怕了? 怕什么?
- Scared? - Of what?
到你决定的时候了,Mitch.
Now is when you decide, Mitch.
这一刻就看你是否是个懦夫了 如果是,你可以逃走
Whether you're a coward or not. If you are, you can run.
没事的,逃吧
Go ahead, run.
你要用我自己的枪来杀了我?
You will shoot me with my own gun?
我把它们扔了
I threw them away.
那么还有人跟你在一起
Then someone else is here with you.
没有
No.
你一个人
You're alone.
为什么不?
Why not?
这就是你期望的,对不对?
This is what you wanted, right?
你为什么要去旧金山?
What you were going to San Francisco for?
寻找我独自一人的机会?
The chance to get me alone?
对
Yeah.
但是你现在在干什么呢?
But what are you doing?
你想跟我打架?男人对男人的单挑?
You want to fight me? Man to man?
对女人,Mitch.
Woman, Mitch.
是呀,我就是那个意思,男人对女人
Yeah, that's what I mean. Man against woman.
你确定那样公平吗?
You sure that's fair?
对谁公平?
Fair to whom?
不,对不起,我不能这么做 不能做什么?
- No, I'm sorry. I can't do this. - Can't do what?
这 这真可笑
This. It's ridiculous.
可你之前就可以打我,对不对?
You could hit me before though, couldn't you?
当我没有还手之力的时候
When I was defenceless.
这样是--
That's not going to-
就像我说,这样是没用的
As I was saying, that's not going to do anything.
那么怎么样有用呢?
Then what will do it?
难道你是一个只能趁我不备 的时候攻击我的懦夫?
Are you such a coward that you can only hit me when I'm not expecting it?
来呀
Come on.
我不明白,Slim,这对你到底有什么用?
I don't understand, Slim. How does this work for you?
我是说,你精心策划
I mean, this is carefully thought out.
但就算你成功了,你把我打翻在地 你又不能谋杀我
But say you do succeed. You beat me up or whatever. You won't murder me.
所以你所做的只是把我惹得更火
So all you've done is further piss me off.
自卫不算谋杀
Self-defence is not murder.
你没这个胆量
You don't have the guts.
来吧
Come on.
你强闯进来攻击我可不能算是自卫
It's not self-defence when you break in here and attack me.
攻击你?我所做的不过是打了你几耳光而已
Attack you? AII I did was slap you around a little bit.
难道你真的认为你能杀了我还逍遥法外吗?
You really think you're going to kill me and get away with it?
我告诉过你,是自卫
I told you. Self-defence.
照我们信里安排好的, 我来这里谈有关Gracie的事
As arranged in our letters, I'm here to talk about Gracie.
哪来的信呀
There are no letters.
当然有了,就在你原来放手♥枪♥的抽屉里
Sure there are. In the drawer where your pistoI was.
你在上面到处都留下了指纹
You just put your prints all over them.
你攻击我,我还击
You attacked me, I fought back.
如果有事情要发生的话...
If something should happen...
我不管要花多少时间,只要你让我打中一次
I don't care how long it takes. I only have to hit you once.
只要好好的一击就万事OK了
Just one good hit and it's over.
他流血了
He bleeds.
你可以相信一件事,宝贝
You can count on one thing, baby.
就算我不杀了你,你再也见不到Gracie了
Even if I don't kill you, you'll never see Gracie again.
永远不会
You never will.
我真搞不懂,Mitch,你是个男人吗?
I'm confused, Mitch. Aren't you a man?
难道你就不能再打我,那怕就那么一下?
Can't you hit me again, even once?
你现在感想如何?
What do you think now?
你所有的训练,你所有的练习...都结束了,宝贝
All your training, all your practice... It's over, baby.
结束了
It's over.
嗨 我下不了手,Gin.
- Hi. - I can't do it, Gin.
你什么意思?怎么了?
What do you mean? What happened?
我做不到
I can't do it.
他会对你和Gracie下手的
He'll come after you and after Gracie.
这我都知道,但是我做不到
I know all that, but I can't do it.
我不是个杀手,Gin.
I'm not a killer, Gin.
我不是他,我下不了手
I'm not him. I can't do this.
喂?Slim,在那吗?要不要我叫警♥察♥?
Hello? Slim, are you there? Should I call the cops?
Slim,回答我! Slim!
Slim, answer me! Slim!
听好了
Hold on to my voice.
他自以为赢了
He thinks he's won.
但像他那样的懦夫,他一定会踢你一脚
And as sure as he's a coward, he will try to kick you.
有位女士打电♥话♥报♥警♥ Ginny吗?
Some woman called. Ginny?
他还在里面?
He's still in there?
有武器吗?
Armed?
危险吗?
Dangerous?
看来你还算走运
Looks like you're one of the lucky ones.
Gracie!
妈咪!
Mummy!
我的宝贝!
My baby!
我们现在要去哪,妈咪?
Where are we going now, Mummy?
任何你想去的地方
Anywhere you want to go.
翡翠城
Emerald City.
跟我想的一样
I was thinking the same thing.
我有东西要给你看,妈咪 是吗?给我看看
- I have something to show you, Mummy. - You do? Show me.
有些东西要给你
Something for you.
噢,我的天呀 快看这些呀
Oh, my goodness. Look at all this.
你从哪里弄来的?
Where did you get all this stuff?