我妻子完全被你的房♥子迷住了
...and my wife has fallen completely in love with your house.
是吗,这房♥子很不错,是吧?
Yes, it's great, isn't it?
我们想把它买♥♥下来作为我们的家
We want to buy it. She wants it for our family.
嗯,但...我们没打算卖♥♥ 你肯定想卖♥♥
- Well, it's... We're not selling. - Sure you are.
这是我出的价
That's the price.
别担心,大大高于市价
Don't worry, it's well over market.
你疯了 我知道,就这么定了
- You're out of your mind. - I know, that's just it.
所以在你再次说不之前
So before you say no again...
想一下一个说啥是啥的疯子能把你搞得多惨
...think how miserable one determined, crazy person can make you.
今天,明天,日积月累,直到你卖♥♥为止
Miserable today, tomorrow, pretty much every day, untiI the day you sell.
你的孩子们都长大成人了, 你们换个小点的地方住住会更开心
Your kids are grown, you'll be happier in a smaller place.
Parker, 你好吗?脚手架怎样了?
Parker, how are you? How's the jump shot?
Mitch!
现在没空,甜心 是Slim.打来的
- Not now, sweetie. - It's Slim.
请稍候 喂?
Give me a second. Yeah?
什么?
What?
嘿,Parker! Parker,载我去医院
Hey, Parker! Parker, give me a ride to the hospitaI.
客户交给你了
Look after the client.
她长得很像我小时候
She looks just like my baby pictures.
是不是啊?
Don't you?
谁啊?
Who was that?
不知道,管他呢?一些工程上的事
I don't know. Who cares? Some construction thing.
抱过来,让我看看
Bring her here. Let me see.
我的宝贝,我的宝贝
That's my baby, that's my baby.
你都找到什么了?
What do you got there?
好,让我把它倒出来
Okay. Let's put it out here.
那个是什么?
What's that one?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我能进来吗?
Should I join you?
我马上就要走了
No. I'm about to get out.
我只是冲个凉让自己清醒一下 该回去工作了
I'm just showering to wake myself up. I got to go back to work.
对不起 没事
- Sorry. - Yeah.
我也有事
Me, too.
嗨,亲爱的,你在哪里?
Hi, darling. Where are you?
你刚呼了我丈夫,对吗?
You just paged my husband, right?
噢,我的天
Oh, my God.
Mitch?
你是谁?你叫什么名字?
Who are you? What's your name?
很抱歉,我...
I'm so sorry, I-
不,现在否认太迟了
No, it's too late to deny it now.
你叫什么? 我要挂了
- Your name? - I have to go.
别挂,别当懦夫
Don't hang up. Don't be a coward.
你只要告诉我你的名字
Just tell me your name.
这是你最起码可以做的,你认为呢?
That's the least you could do, don't you think?
我是Darcelle,我很抱歉
I'm Darcelle. I'm very sorry.
嘿
Hey.
她在找你
She paged you.
谁?
Who?
33号♥,Darcelle.
Number 33. Darcelle.
我想你迟到了
I guess you're late.
她是法国人?
She's French?
她并不重要 是吗?
- She's not important. - No?
你才是重要的 是吗?
- You're important. - Yeah.
还有Gracie.
And Gracie.
我一定是脑子坏了
I must be brain-dead.
我一定是世界上最大的傻瓜, 因为我以为我们很幸福
I must be the biggest moron on the planet because I thought we were happy.
我们幸福吗?
Were we happy?
我一直以为我们很幸运
And I used to think we were so lucky.
我认为我们在床上还...
And I thought in bed we were still...
Slim,别这样 不
- Slim, please. - No.
你说和你在一起很安全 没错
- You said I was safe with you. - You are.
你是安全的,我发誓
You are. I promise.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起,真的对不起
I'm so sorry. I'm sorry.
一切都会好的
Everything is going to be okay.
我可以闻到她的味道 什么?
- I can smell her. - What?
她的香水味
Her perfume.
Darcelle,还是别的人 我只是喝了点酒
- Darcelle, or whoever. - We just had a drink.
别说了!
Stop it!
你被抓住了!我抓住你你了!你也别想敷衍过去了
You're caught! I caught you! And you won't talk your way out of this.
有几个,Mitch?
How many, Mitch?
现在有几个?曾经有几个?
How many are there? How many have there been?
有什么大不了的呢?
What does it matter?
不是我们的性生活不够好 它很棒,Slim.但我是个男人
It's not that our sex life hasn't been good. It's been great, Slim. But I'm a man.
男人和女人有不同的需要
Men and women have different needs...
那没什么 Darcelle不过是...
...and that's okay. Darcelle's...
她愿意维持这种关系,可能这对大家都好
She's willing to take care of that, and maybe that's better for everybody.
那只对你好!
It's better for you!
你觉得这买♥♥卖♥♥不错,对吧?
You have a pretty good deaI, don't you?
你出去鬼混!我在家照看你的房♥子和孩子
You go out, you fooI around! I sit here, take care of your house and kid.
好了,到此为止了,Mitch!
Well, no more, Mitch!
就这样!晚会结束了!
That's it! The party is over!
冷静点 我再也受不了了
- Calm down. - I won't do this anymore.
我不会坐在这里,忍♥受,忍♥受,再忍♥受
I won't sit here and take it, and take it, and take it.
对不起!我爱你,是的
Sorry! I love you, yes.
但我不是看门的!我是妻子,你老婆
But I am not a doormat! I'm your wife. I'm your wife.
你不能这样对我!你不能再这样对我了
And you cannot do this to me! You cannot do this to me anymore.
什么?我不能打你?
What? I can't hit you?
不,你不能
No, you can't.
你想打架?
You want to fight?
我是个男人,亲爱的,你根本不是对手
I'm a man, honey, it's no contest.
你必须明白,我还认为你很明白呢
You have to understand, and I thought you did.
这里我赚钱,所以我来制定规则,对吗? 这是我的规则
I make the money here, so I set the rules, right? It's my rules.
你听懂了吗?
You're with me?
这是你的规则
It's your rules.
是的
Yeah.
要是我不喜欢这些规则呢? 要是你不喜欢?
- And what if I don't like the rules? - If you don't like them?
算了,甜心,生活并非都是 我们喜欢的那样,不是吗?
Come on, sweetie, life isn't just stuff we like, is it?
好的坏的你都必须接受
We have to take the good with the bad.
这就是婚姻
That's what marriage is.
对你来说,可能今天很糟糕 明天也许就好了
So, for you, maybe today is a bad day. Tomorrow may be great.
明天会好的
Tomorrow will be great.
是的
Yeah.
今天...
Today...
你为这样的幸福生活付出了点代价
...is the price you pay for having such a good life.
我要出去了
I'm going to go out.
这样更好,你觉得呢?
This will be better, don't you think?
我不用偷偷的假装是去工作,我可以说:
I don't have to sneak around and pretend I'm going to work. I can say:
“我去Darcelle那里,几个小时后回来”
"I'm going to Darcelle's. I'll be back in a few hours. "
不要做将来会后悔的事,知道么?
Just so you don't do anything later you might regret. Okay?
你给谁打电♥话♥?
Who are you calling?
你母亲
Your mother.
你要和她说什么?
What will you tell her?
我本来明天要带Gracie去的, 所以最好还是别去了
I was supposed to bring Gracie by tomorrow, so I better canceI.
你知道,爱是很可怕的
You know, love is a scary thing.
爱有多深,伤害就有多深
How powerfuI it is, what it does to you.
现在正是如此
That is what happened here.
知道吗,如果我曾想过...
See, if I ever think of...
我只是...我不能...
I just... I can't...
我不愿失去你
I refuse to live without you.
我想你明白我说的话了
I think you understand what I'm saying.
嗨,你来晚了
Hey, you're late.
你去哪了?你迟到了 我正担心你不会来呢
Where have you been? You are late. I was worried you weren't coming at all.
Gracie没来?
No Gracie?
我们就来个简单的女生简餐吧
We will have a regular girls' luncheon...
聊聊我们认识的每个人每件事
...and we will gossip about absolutely everybody.
我可怜的孩子,上帝啊
My poor baby. My God.
亲爱的,我感到很抱歉
Honey, I am so sorry.
你做了什么?你跟他说什么了?
What did you do? What did you say to him?
男人就象不定时会爆♥炸♥的地雷一样
Men are like land mines.