你的来了 谢谢
Here you go. Thank you.
你点的马上就到
I'll be right back with your order.
早安,Bill.
Good morning, Bill.
让我猜--薄饼,还有培根?
Let me guess. Pancakes, side of bacon.
都怎么了?快点,把它端走
Who's dying? Come on, pick it up.
PhiI,老爹,拜托 我要的是15号♥桌
PhiI, Big Papa, please? I need 15.
我喜欢你叫我老爹
I love it when you call me Big Papa.
嘿,你今天真早啊
Hey, you're up early today.
好了,你点的到齐了
Okay, you're good to go.
是你的吗?
Is this yours?
这话骗倒过人吗?
Does that line ever work?
这有什么问题吗?
What's the problem here?
还热乎乎的!
It's hot!
你的来了
Here you go.
对不起
Sorry.
为什么不呢?我祖父是个律师 另外我逻辑思维也不错啊
Why not? My grandfather was a lawyer. Plus, I have a logicaI mind.
所以你就像什么呢? 缺二十九万九千美圆就能上律师学院的女生?
And you're only, like, what? $299,000 short of what you need for law schooI?
小事一桩 小菜一碟
- Piece of cake. - Piece of pie.
小Case 那么你想干吗?
Piece of ass. So what would you do?
我不知道 骗人
- I don't know. - Liar.
你知道,我一直想回全日制学校读书的
You know, I was thinking I could go back to schooI full-time.
辞了这份工?这我可不答应,Slim.
And quit here? I won't allow it, Slim.
当心,很烫的 对不起,先生
- CarefuI, it's hot. - Sorry, sir.
试过Roc吗? 什么?
- Ever try the Roc? - What?
一种除臭剂 像盐那样的
It's the deodorant thing. It's like salts or something.
抹在腋窝 看起来就像某种嬉皮水晶饰品
You rub it on your pits. It looks like some kind of hippie crystaI.
你嘲笑我有汗臭? 不,你只是...
- Are you saying I sweat? - No, you just...
味道很大吗? 不,上帝啊...
- Do I smell? - No. God...
小姐们? 好吧,轮到你了
- Ladies? - Okay. Your turn.
我满身臭汗
I'm sweating too much.
你在等人?
You waiting for somebody?
喝点什么? 水就行了,谢谢
- Something to drink? - Just water, thanks.
给你一些时间 看看菜单
I'll give you a minute to look at the menu.
好的 我昨天来过这里,Slim.
That's okay. I was in here yesterday, Slim.
你的真名是? 我不会告诉你
- What's your reaI name? - No.
我挺喜欢这样的 但你不觉得这有点拒人于千里之外吗?
I like it. Don't you think it's kind of negative, though?
不,我说过我不会告诉你我的名字的
No, I don't tell my name.
好吧
Okay.
来份汤,火鸡汉堡,凉拌卷心菜,多加两片西红柿
Give me the soup, turkey burger, coleslaw, couple of extra slices of tomato.
我是个作家 你看书吗?最近在看什么呢?
I write books. Do you read books? What are you reading now?
知道詹姆斯乔伊斯写的“芬尼根守灵夜”吗?
You know Finnegans Wake by James Joyce?
朋友告诉我,那是英文书里最艰涩难懂的
My friend told me it's the hardest book in the English language.
我的意思是,不是难读,而是你很难真正读懂
I mean, not the hardest, but the hardest one that you can actually read.
我对自己说,如果我能读通它, 也许其他的书对我就不在话下了
I thought to myself, if I can get through it, I could probably read the rest.
你读了几年了? 六年
- How long have you been reading it? - Six years.
你的汤马上就来
I'll be back with your soup.
他对你有意思 去他的
- He likes you. - He's a dick.
他昨天也来了,你知道吗? 我知道
- He was in here yesterday, you know? - I know.
今天他又来了,带了一朵玫瑰,还想和你搭腔
Now he's back today, he brought a rose, he pulls you into conversation.
好吧,就算他对我有意思
Okay, so he likes me.
那你对他有意思吗? 我对他一无所知
- So, do you like him? - I don't know him.
那有什么关系?他可是送上门的肥肉
What's that got to do with anything? He's a major piece of cake, piece of pie.
相信我,好不好?他是个花心大萝卜
Trust me, okay? He's carrot cake.
像他那样的家伙,又比你可爱,又对你有意思...
And when a guy like that, who's actually cuter than you, likes you...
他比我可爱吗?
He's cuter than me?
面对现实吧,没人会因为你的长相来追你的
Face it, no one will ever go for you because of your looks.
什么烂话,我的个性很吸引人的
That sucks, because my personality bites.
你的汤
Cup of soup.
你不是真的作家,是吧?
You don't really write books, do you?
是的
No.
我也没在看“芬尼根守灵夜”这本书
I haven't really been reading Finnegans Wake either.
我正想为...
I'm going into law...
...警队效力
...enforcement.
玫瑰花给谁的?
Who's the rose for?
用餐愉快
Enjoy your grub.
嘿!
Hey!
给你的
You.
你押了多少钱?
How much did you settle on?
什么?
Excuse me?
你打的赌啊 押了多少?
The bet. How much is it?
你和你你朋友,昨天,200美元?
You and your friend, yesterday, was it $200?
500美元?到底多少啊?
Was it $500? What was it?
什么啊?
What?
他和他朋友打赌
He bet his friend...
他能在明天中午前泡上你
...that he could get into your pants by noon tomorrow.
关你什么事?你是道德警♥察♥吗?
Is this your business? Are you the morals police?
别在意,伙计,我只是寻寻开心
Take it easy, man. I was just having some fun.
到底多少?200还是500美元?
What was it? $200 or $500?
我想知道我值多少
I want to know what I'm worth.
赌注是200美元
The bet was for $200.
但既然我算认识你了
But now that I know you...
这个赌注下得太高了
...way too high.
别再回来了
Don't come back here again...
...永远
...ever.
我很抱歉多管了你的闲事
I'm sorry to get in your business.
没有 多谢了
No. Thanks.
我真不敢相信你竟然会说这么一番话
I can't believe you actually said something.
我会觉得不好受的
I'd have felt bad about it...
...如果一声不吭的话
...if I'd have kept quiet.
祝你好运
Good luck.
告诉我,PhiI,因为Mitch也搞不太明白
Please tell me, PhiI, as Mitch was rather vague...
...她父亲也不在世了吗?
...is her father dead, too?
嗯,对她来说差不多算 大概她两三岁的时候他就离开了
Well, he is to her. He left when she was maybe two or three.
这样的话我很乐意支付婚礼费用 不错,我们很乐意
- Then I'm happy to pay for the wedding. - Yes, we're very happy.
你真的爱我吗?
You sure you love me?
直到永远?
Forever and ever?
和我在一起,你很安全的,Slim.
You're safe with me, Slim.
你会安全而幸福的,这是我们应得的
You're safe, and it's okay to be happy. We deserve it.
等等,这是在大学期间还是以后? 大学期间
- Wait, so this was during or after college? - During.
你怎么了?
What's wrong with you?
不,我的意思是,为什么你和Slim分手?
No, I mean, why did you and Slim break up?
我在床上表现不佳
I'm terrible in bed.
加上她因为经济问题,不得不中途辍学
Plus, she had to drop out, some money problems...
...所以我们只能做普通朋友了
...and so we kind of evolved into being friends.
你认为怎么样?
What do you think?
我能现在带你回家吗?
Can I take you home right now?
你一定在开玩笑
If you've got a sense of humour.
我的孩子们今晚都出去了
My kids are out for tonight-
我住西雅图 那里的女人总是想要天长地久
I live in Seattle. Women always want the possibility of long-term.
我不只是说说而已
I didn't just propose.
我在想或许我们可以
I just thought that maybe we could...
共度一个苦短的良宵
...have a brief, totally unsatisfying sexuaI encounter.
我是你的人了
I'm your guy.
抱歉,打扰了,打扰了
Excuse me, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...
但我明天一早5点就要去买♥♥绿豆
...but I've got to get up at 5:00 in the morning to buy green beans.
现在
Now...
我知道你们不需要,但这是我们家的规矩
...I know you don't need it, but it's tradition in my family...
给新郎派彩礼 万分感谢
- ... to give money to the groom. - That's sweet.
多谢了,PhiI,多谢你今天把我嫁出去了
Thank you, PhiI. And thank you for giving me away today.
你是天底下最好的养父
You're the best substitute father a girI ever had.
不是养父,我是真心关心你的父亲
No substitute. I'm the reaI thing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他真的很爱你
He really loves you.
是呀
Yeah.
你想让我快点抱上孩子吗,Slim?
You gonna give me babies, Slim?
当然
Yeah.
有多快?
How soon?
我们多快能离开这里?
How soon can we get out of here?
嗨 你好
- Hi. - Hello.
我们已经兜了一圈
We've been driving around...