有些一个礼拜就爆了,有些要等好几年后
Some you trigger the first week, others it's years in.
问题就在于你想要个真正的男人
The problem is you want a man-man.
也就是说他之前还好好的像个男人
Meaning his veins run thick with testosterone, which is good.
但是之后可能毫无征兆的突然变脸
But then he can turn around without any warning and...
对你饱以老拳
...hit you.
我不是那种人
I'm not this person.
我不是那种被丈夫说打就打的人
I'm not a person whose husband beats her up.
我知道
I know.
我能做什么?
What do I do?
你得去找警♥察♥
You got to go to the cops.
他是我孩子的父亲,知道吗?我不会让他坐牢的!
He's the father of my child, okay? I will not put him in jaiI!
别激动 我很抱歉
Hold on. I'm sorry.
对不起,好了吗?坐下来,放松一下
I'm sorry, okay? Sit down. Relax for a second.
我是说要么你容忍♥这个
I'm just saying that either you endure this...
就像那些无聊的西部乡村音乐里 描述的那种生活
...and you live it out like you're in some goddamn country western song...
要么你带走你的孩子,带着Gracie离开他
...or you take the kid, you take Gracie and you get out.
希尔夫人,你好吗?你丈夫把她接走了
Mrs. Hiller, how are you? Your husband got her.
我想我忘了吧
I must've forgotten.
Gracie乐坏了 我对他说他应该常来接她
Gracie was totally psyched. I told him he should do it more often.
Mitch!
宝贝儿!
Toots!
Gracie!
是我的小甜心吗?
Is that my little croissant?
不,是你大老婆
No, it's your loaf of bread.
噢,嗨,你好
Oh, hi. How is it going?
你在哪? 动物园
- Where are you? - Zoo.
你为什么不告诉我-- 我在家给你打过电♥话♥,还留了言
- Why didn't you tell me- - I called you at home, left messages.
嗨,爹地
Hey, Daddy.
到这儿来 正跟你妈说话呢,亲爱的
- Come here. - It's your mum, honey.
妈妈,大象们在撒尿呢
Mum, the elephants are peeing.
她有点激动
She's a little excited.
爸爸,这边来 快来呀 快看那个长颈鹿
Hey, Dad, here. Come here. Look at the giraffe.
那么,你们打算什么时候回家?
So, when are you guys going to be home?
我不知道 我要带她去骑骑小木马, 也许还要给她买♥♥个棉花糖
I don't know. I'll take her for a pony ride, maybe get a cotton candy.
你想要一个棉花糖吗,亲爱的?
You want a cotton candy, honey?
那待会见了 再见,妈妈
- I'll see you later. - 'Bye, Mummy.
今天找不到你搞的我很紧张
Made me nervous when I couldn't reach you today.
我之前以为你会取消和我妈妈的约会
I thought you were going to canceI with my mother.
而且你还要去那个廉价餐馆 跟你的老伙计们哭诉委屈
And you have to go crying to the old gang at the greasy spoon.
难道就没有隐私可言了吗?
Whatever happened to privacy?
我想它死了,和你的骑士风度忠贞不二一起死了
I guess it's dead, along with chivalry and fidelity.
告诉我
Tell me.
你知道
Do you have any idea...
事情会变得多糟糕吗?
...how bad things can get?
请你指教
Educate me.
Slim, 我是个有决断的人 我决心要拥有你,于是我拥有了
Slim, I'm a determined man. I was determined to have you, and I did.
这栋房♥子,我的公♥司♥...
This house, my company...
我从来就是那种想要什么就能得到什么的男人
I am and always will be a person who gets what he wants.
我仍然很想拥有你
And I still want you.
你可以要么接受那个...
You can either accept that...
要么与它进行抗争 你想选哪条路?
...or you can fight it. Which way do you want to go?
我想要快乐
I want to be happy.
很好
Good.
我能帮什么忙吗? 是的
- Can I help you? - Yeah.
我有一个朋友常遭到丈夫的毒打
I have a friend whose husband beats her up.
她应该到这来,把情况写成文件保留下来
She should come in here and file a complaint.
如果她身体上有被滥用武力的证据的话
If she has physicaI evidence of abuse on her person...
我们会去逮捕她的丈夫的
...we'll go out and arrest him.
如果他有钱,他可以把自己保释出去 对
- If he has money, he can baiI himself out. - That's true.
然后他在审判之前都会是自♥由♥身 如果有审判的话
- Then he's free till it goes to triaI. - If it goes to triaI.
这得看市律师事务所是否想起诉了
It's up to the city's attorney's office whether to prosecute.
好的, 那么
Okay, so...
她来到这里,他丈夫被抓了起来
...she comes in here, she has him arrested...
把他惹火了
...and pisses him off...
但是又不能保证在他放出来后不会再来骚扰她
...then there's no guarantee that he won't come after her once he's out.
她可以申请保护令
She could get a protection order.
那是什么?一张小纸告诉他不准靠近她?
What's that? A little piece of paper that says he can't come around?
那么他来骚扰她的时候,她能做什么? 把那张纸扔给他看?
And when he comes around, what does she do, throw it at him?
她可以打电♥话♥给我们
She calls us.
那孩子怎么办呢?那张纸是不是
And what about the kid? Is the...
对孩子也有效? 还牵涉到孩子吗?
- Is the paper good for the kid, too? - There's a child involved?
那是民事法庭的事了
That's a matter for the family courts.
但是除非她能证明他对孩子造成威胁
But unless she can prove that he's a danger to the child...
否则她无法合法的剥夺他的权力 小姐!小姐!
...she can't legally bar him access. Miss! Miss!
也许她没有听见信♥号♥♥ 不,她听到了
- Maybe she didn't hear the signaI. - No, she heard it.
不
No.
我想也许Teddy说的对
I think maybe Teddy is right.
也许她还在睡觉
Maybe she could still be sleeping.
她不在睡觉,听到了吗,PhiI?她随时都会出现的
She's not sleeping, okay, PhiI? She's coming any second.
好吧,再来一次
Okay, do it again.
把她放下
Put her down.
我们应该进去
We should go in.
如果我们吵醒他了就完了
It'd be crazy if we woke him up.
还有,如果有什么不对劲的话,她会开灯的
Plus, she's going to flick the lights if anything is wrong.
是不是? 没错
- Right? - Yeah.
再多走一步的话你就死定了
Another step and you're dead.
哦,我的天呀!
Oh, my God!
你不明白吗?你们闯进了我们的房♥子
You don't understand. You've broken into our house.
她还活着
She's alive.
乌漆抹黑的,我看不见谁是谁 我可以合理合法地杀了你
The lights are out. I can't see who you are. I could kill you free and clear.
求你别这样
Sir, please.
Gracie在哪? 她在这
- Where's Gracie? - She's here.
我们很乐意离开,Mitch, 和Slim还有Gracie一起走
We are happy to leave, Mitch, with Slim and Miss Gracie.
别执迷不悟 要是你不让她们走,我们马上就去报♥警♥
And make no mistake. If you keep them here, we will go straight to the police...
他们肯定会十二万分高兴地把你收押的
...who will surely arrest you with a great deaI of pleasure.
当着大家的面我本不想说这个的
I don't want to say this in front of the group...
但你真是个猪脑袋
...but you are just a rug head.
如果你们去找警♥察♥,这事就成了她跟我拌嘴吵架
If you go to the cops, it will be her word against mine.
并且他们会在她衣柜,车里 或别的什么地方找到毒品
And they will find drugs in her bureau or her car, or whatever.
相信我,本周末我就会获得Gracie的监护权
Trust me on that. I'll have custody of Gracie by the end of the week.
不,帮帮我 我得把她从这里带走
No. Help me. I got to get her out of here.
受够了她了 滚
Enough with her. Get out.
醒醒,宝贝 醒醒 看看你♥爸♥爸
Wake up, baby. Wake up. Look at your papa.
我们要出去玩了 看看你♥爸♥爸
We're going for a little ride. Look at your papa.
帮帮他们 去拿包包
Help them up. Get the bag.
看看你♥爸♥爸 很快就会再见的
- Look at your papa. - I'll see you soon.
再见,甜心
'Bye, sweetie.
她被绑了起来,因为...
And she's tied up because...
有一次一个卑鄙的家伙抓住她,把她绑了起来
...once a mean guy got her, tied her up...
可能断了根肋骨
Could be a broken rib.
你可以玩玩她的耳朵
You could play with her ears.
把她的耳朵拉长
Flicks her ears out.
至少这次没伤着我的脸
At least it's not my face this time.
我们去哪?
Where are we going?
医院 不要
- HospitaI. - No.
我还好 你受伤了
- I'm fine. - You are not.
去哪,PhiI? 医院
- Where to, PhiI? - HospitaI.
我可不想在午夜把她带到急诊室去
I don't want to take her to the ER in the middle of the night.
她需要一个安全的地方睡一觉
She needs someplace safe where she can sleep.
可以上我家
We could go to my house.
不 他知道你住哪
No. He knows where you live.
他知道我们所有人住哪
He knows where we all live.
是呀
Yeah.
一张双人床行吗? 可以,就我和我女儿
- One queen-size bed is all right? - Yeah, it's just me and my daughter.
对不起,这张卡不能用 你能换张试试吗?
I'm sorry. This card has been refused. Would you like to try another?
对不起,希尔夫人,你帐户里的资金好像被冻结了
I'm sorry, Mrs. Hiller. The funds in your account seem to be frozen.
我喜欢汽车旅馆 我也是
- I love motels. - Me, too.
我也喜欢旅馆 对的,多吃点土豆
- Hotels, too. - Yeah, more potato.
我想去床上蹦蹦 好的,宝贝儿,小心点
- I'm going to bounce on the bed. - Okay, toots. Be carefuI.
喂 嗨,你好
- Hello. - Hey, there.
别跳太高了 什么?
- Not too high. - What?