我在和Gracie讲话
I'm talking to Gracie.
我们在看电视,准备马上上♥床♥睡觉
We're watching some TV, getting ready to hit the sack.
看呀,妈妈
Look, Mum.
我们商量过的那件事怎么说? 不 我们不申请庇护
- What about what we talked about? - No. No shelters.
目前为止她都没有受过任何东西的污染
She hasn't been tainted by anything so far...
我想一直这样保持下去 好的,我明白了
- ... and I want to keep it that way. - Okay. I understand.
我们能不能明天再谈? 小事一桩
- Can we talk about this tomorrow? - Piece of cake.
小菜一碟 再见
Piece of pie. 'Bye.
来吧,宝贝儿,要睡觉了
Come on, toots. Ready for bed.
什么叫“污染”?跟“油漆”一个意思吗?
What's "tainted"? Is that like "painted"?
Gin, 明天再说,好吗? 不是真在比尔特摩吧,是吗?
- Gin, I said tomorrow, okay? - Not exactly the Biltmore, is it?
现在是信息时代了,亲爱的 你到处都留下了踪迹
It's the information age, sweetheart. You leave a trail everywhere.
尤其是当你最好的朋友 用她的信♥用♥卡♥给你定房♥间的时候
Especially when your best friend rents your room with her credit card.
在某个人冻结了我的帐户的时候 我只能那样做,对吗?
I had to do that since someone froze all my accounts, right?
我们得谈一谈 不,没必要
- We need to talk. - No, we don't.
求你了
Please.
如果我们硬来的话,你知道谁会遭殃的
If we do this the hard way, you know who will suffer.
我不是在说你,亲爱的 我在说Gracie.
I'm not talking about you, honey. I mean Gracie.
你不是不希望她被不好或不必要的东西沾染吗?
You don't want her touched or affected by something bad or undesirable.
什么? “污染”,对不对?
- What? - "Tainted, " right?
这就是“污染”的意思
That's what tainted means.
谁在撞门? 我不知道
- Who's banging on the door? - I don't know.
为什么?出什么事了?
Why? What's going on?
妈妈,我很害怕 会没事的,孩子
- Mum, I'm scared. - It will be okay, baby.
Slim!
别开车!
Hold the bus!
别开车!
Hold the bus!
走,快走,快走!
Go, go, go!
开门,快开门
Open the door. Open it.
从洛杉矶到西雅图?
Los Angeles-Seattle?
409美元往返票 你想如何付款?
That fare is $409 round trip. How would you like to pay for that?
付现金
Cash.
我总在想你会回我这里来的, 但没想到是在八年后
I always thought you'd come back here with me, but not eight years later.
是啊, 如果我早知道这里这么漂亮的话
Well, if I had known how pretty it was...
这个地方可真漂亮!
This place really sparkles!
你知道他们叫它什么吗?翡翠城
You know what they call it? The Emerald City.
这是不是Dorothy(绿野仙踪的女主角)所在的地方?
Isn't that where Dorothy is?
不,亲爱的,这是Dorothy梦里所到的地方
No, sweetie, that's where Dorothy goes in her dream.
她醒来之后到了哪里呢?
Where is she when she wakes up?
又回堪萨斯了
Back in Kansas.
好了,游戏时间,低头埋伏 冲下去
- All right, game time. Duck your heads. - Pigeon poop.
你为什么来找我?
Why did you come to me?
我试想过最后一次有安全感的时候
I tried to think of the last time that I felt safe.
然后我就看到了你的脸庞
Then I saw your face.
而且, 我想到一个
And, I wanted a place that...
M-I-T-C-H想不到的地方
...M-I-T-C-H wouldn't think of.
而且有点傻气的人才会接纳我的地方 没错
- And someone who's dumb enough to do it. - Yeah.
有人要新鲜的软糖圣代冰淇淋吗? 我要
- Anybody here like hot fudge sundaes? - Yeah.
我要 我要
I do. I do.
谁啊?
Yeah.
FBI 我们能谈谈吗? 请说
- FBI. Can we talk? - Go ahead.
你不介意把门打开吧?我们在调查一宗诱拐案
Would you mind opening up? I'm investigating a kidnapping.
我想四处看看
I'd like to look around.
你有搜查令吗?
You got a warrant?
你到底让不让我们进去? 别急
- You letting us in or not? - Hold on a second.
我能看看搜查令吗?
Can I see the warrant?
去前面看看
Watch the front.
你们在找谁?
Who are you looking for?
先生们,除非你们马上离开,否则我要叫警♥察♥了
Mister, unless you leave right now, I'm calling the police.
天呀,这真吓死人了
Jeez, that's a scary thought.
我跟警♥察♥太熟了,知道吗? 现在我不想把他们招来
I married a cop. I don't need their bullshit right now.
够了 听到了吗?你们可以走了 马上!
That's enough. Do you hear me? It's time to go. Now!
你们不是FBI,对吧 我知道是谁雇你们的
You're not FBI, okay. I know who hired you.
你该知道用刀割开颈动脉后果如何吧?
Do you know what it's like to have a knife hit your carotid?
不知道
No.
那你知不知道因为你的愚蠢 而丢了小命会怎么样呢?
Do you know what it's like to die because you're really stupid?
不知道,我真的不知道
No, I really don't.
约翰小子
John boy.
这可不在计划之中
This is not listed on the program.
他们不在这 我们走
They're not here. Let's ride.
我能不能-- 不行!
- Can't I just- - No!
今天不行
Not today.
你的电♥话♥
Your phone.
晚安,约翰小子
'Night, John boy.
你还好吧? 我没事,我本来就该刮刮脸了
- Are you okay? - I'm fine. I needed a shave anyway.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不该来这的 你当然该来
- I shouldn't be here. - Sure you should.
不
No.
我不能总这样让我所爱的人身处险境 有什么危险?他们不过毁了我的沙发
- I can't keep putting people I love in danger. - What danger? They killed my sofa.
喂 Joe.我是Mitch Hiller.
- Hello. - Joe. This is Mitch Hiller.
是他
It's him.
喂,你好吗?
Hello. How are you?
我想Slim给你打过电♥话♥?
I assume Slim's called you?
是呀,当然了
Yeah. Of course.
你能给她带个口信吗?
Could you give her a message?
我是说如果她再打过来的话? 我不知道
- If she calls back again, I mean? - I don't know.
我站在她的那一边,不是你的
I'm on her side, not yours.
她的那一边
Her side.
你想要什么,Mitch?说真的?
What did you expect, Mitch? Really?
好了吧,乔,你也是个聪明人
Come on, Joe. You're a smart guy.
让我告诉你一个词,好吗?
Let me say two words to you, okay?
轴轮螺帽 (连接车轮和车轴的螺帽,与行车安全息息相关)
Lug nuts.
你不想每次上高速公路都担心他们会松掉吧
You don't want to worry they are loose every time you pull on the freeway.
还有你公♥寓♥里的窗户呢?它们关好了吗?
How about the windows in your apartment? Are they still locked?
如果一个人老是担心这些事,他会疯掉的
Person could go crazy thinking about stuff like that.
你认为那些家伙会再回来? 这没什么区别
- You think those thugs are coming back? - It doesn't make any difference.
当然有啦
Sure it does.
你不必走,他们今晚不会再来的
You don't have to go. They're not coming back tonight.
你知道如果我待在这里,你会很不安全的
You know that it is not safe for you if I stay here.
你随时都可以回来 明天,后天
You can come back any time. Tomorrow, the next day.
也许到那天我会再来麻烦你的
Maybe I'll take you up on that one day.
那你要去哪里?你要做什么?
Where will you go? What will you do?
Jupiter,外面的一个女孩说她是你女儿 她坚持要见你
Jupiter, girI out there says she's your daughter. She insists on seeing you.
她不可能是我女儿 我从1995年开始就没有过性生活了
She can't possibly be my daughter. I haven't had sex since 1995.
至少在这个国家没有
Not in this country, at least.
不是她 是我
Not her. Me.
我是你女儿
I'm your daughter.
你是哪年出生的? 你是我爸爸,Jupiter.
- What year were you born? - You are my father, Jupiter.
我给你写过信,大概有20次吧 但甚至连妈妈去世的时候你都没回信
I wrote you, like, 20 times. But even when Mum died you didn't answer.
我都没钱埋葬她 别责怪我 我又没杀她
- I didn't have enough money to bury her. - Don't blame me. I didn't kill her.
你是没有 你不过帮了点忙而已
No. You had help.
说这事是很愚蠢的
That's a stupid thing to say.
你想要什么?钱?
What do you want? Money?
我想让Gracie见见她外公
I wanted Gracie to meet her grandpa.
嗨
Hi.
还有,是的,我们需要钱生存下去
And, yes, we need money to survive.
听着,亲爱的
Look, sweetheart...
1968到1972年期间,我有5个孩子,也许更多
...from 1968-1972, I had five kids. Maybe more.
这间屋里半数的人都可能是我的孩子 这是这里很流行的笑话
Half the people in that room could be my kid. It's a running joke around here.
当有一天你醒来时发现你女儿死了 你会有什么感觉?
How will you feeI when you wake up one day and find out your daughter is dead?
而你却什么忙都没帮过?
And you didn't do anything to help?
你不错,这孩子也很可爱
You're good. The kid's a sweet touch, too.
但自“财富”那篇文章发表以来, 你不是第一个想这么干的人
But you're not the first to think of this gig since that Fortune article.
因此我会给你和另外三个一样的东西
So I'll give you the same thing I gave the other three.
6块钱,足够买♥♥一个三明治了 但是对你,我会给你12块钱
$6. Enough to buy a sandwich. But for you, I'll make it $12.
别忘了给孩子也买♥♥一个
Make sure you buy the kid a sandwich, too.
我相信这个原来是你的
I believe this originally belonged to you.
当了它,因为你这么吝啬 我相信它的价值不止12块钱
Pawn it, since you're so hard up. I'm sure it's worth more than $12.
妈咪,别哭
Mummy, don't cry.
求求你别哭了
Please don't cry.
妈咪!