嘿,Gracie,这是你的球吗? 是的
- Hi, Gracie. Is that your ball? - Yes.
想看我耍的把戏吗?
You want to see a trick?
嗯
Yeah.
我没听到拍篮球的声音了,你呢?
I don't hear the basketball. Do you?
她刚刚还...
She was just...
Gracie!
Gracie!
Gracie!我的意思是Queen!
Gracie! I mean, Queen!
妈咪,妈咪,看我的新把戏!
Mummy! Mummy! Watch my new trick!
我不是告诉过你别走远吗?
Didn't I tell you to stay close?
快来
Come on.
你还记得舍规吗?
Do you remember the house rules?
谁能忘记呢,有Gracie在这儿?
Who can forget, with Gracie here?
Joe.
如果我们当年...现在会怎么样? 别这样
- What would have happened if we- - Don't.
这么想是不对的
It's wrong to think like that.
为什么 因为Gracie.
- Why? - Because of Gracie.
她毫无疑问是个很棒的孩子
She's truly a great kid.
选择任何一条没有她的存在的路都毫无意义
Any path that doesn't include her doesn't make any sense.
Ginny告诉我那个周末发生的事了
Ginny told me about that weekend.
你结婚的时候?
Of your wedding?
她告诉你我有多糟糕了吗?
Did she tell you how terrible I was?
Joe,你骗骗别人还行,但你忘了我曾经拥有过你
Joe, that might work with other people, but you forget. I've had you.
我忘不了
I didn't forget.
那么以我的经验我告诉你
And I'm telling you from experience...
你还不赖
...you're not that bad.
你明天一定要走吗? 是的
- Do you have to go tomorrow? - Yeah.
为什么?为什么你不能辞职上这儿来...
Why? Why can't you quit your job and come here...
赌赌赛马,不再为生计操劳?
...and play the horses, and become independently wealthy?
亲亲我吧,Slim.
Please, kiss me, Slim.
我知道我们不该这么做,而且这违反了舍规
I know we're not supposed to, and it's against house rules.
但对我来说,走了这么多路, 经过这么多试链,我真的--
But for me to come all this way and feeI the way I do-
你是个了不起的人,Slim.
You're a great person, Slim.
你和你女儿一样,都是了不起的人
You're a great person. Just like your daughter.
我能得到一个巧克力味的吻吗?
Can I get a chocolate kiss?
谁想敲两个鸡蛋进去? 我想
- Who wants to put two eggs in? - I want to put the eggs.
小心
CarefuI.
我想让你回去
I want you back.
不
No.
一切可以重新来过的 决不!
- It could be just like it was. - No!
这太蠢了 你知道为什么吗?
That's pretty stupid. You know why?
因为如果我得不到你,别人也休想
Because if I can't have you, nobody will.
就像那个前两天和你在一起的蠢货 他会死无全尸的
Like that jerk who was here with you. He'll be fishing for his guts.
你还知道别的吗?要找得到尸体才算谋杀
You know what else? For murder, they need a body.
要不然,他们会以为你又逃之夭夭了
Otherwise, they'll think you ran away again.
但这一次,你就再也回不来了
Only this time, you'll never come back.
妈咪!
Mummy!
爹地,不!
Daddy, no!
住手,爹地!住手!
Stop, Daddy! Stop it!
妈咪!
Mummy!
住手,爹地!住手!
Stop, Daddy! Stop!
快,亲爱的,到你的座位去 到后面去坐好,系好安全带
Go on, honey. Get in your seat. Get in the back. Strap yourself in.
把这个穿上
Put that on.
妈咪,发生了什么事?
Mummy, what's happening?
把它穿上,把这些也穿上
Put it on. Put these on, too.
给你的
You.
坐稳了,亲爱的
Car seat, honey.
你要慢点才行啊 我现在不能慢下来
- Then slow so I can. - I can't slow down right now.
婊♥子♥!
Bitch!
停车
Pull over.
把车停下来!
Pull the car over!
妈咪,停车!
Mummy, stop it!
抓紧了
Hold on tight.
停车
Pull over.
妈的!
Shit!
来吧
Come on.
妈咪! 抓紧,Gracie
- Mummy! - Hold on, Gracie, okay.
妈咪!
Mummy!
来吧!
Come on!
快好了,我们马上到了!抓紧,好吗?
It will be over soon. We're almost there! Just hold on, okay?
你会没事的,知道吗?没事的
You'll be all right, okay? All right.
好了,宝贝儿
Okay, toots.
我们说点什么吧
Let's talk.
你想听我解释发生什么事了吗?
You want me to tell you what happened?
很简单
Fair enough.
首先
First thing...
再也没有Erin了
...Erin is over.
我喜欢Erin
I liked Erin.
你也不再是英国女皇了
And you are not the Queen of England anymore.
明白吗?
Okay?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
一切都还好吗? 是的,谢谢
- Is everything okay here? - Yeah, thanks.
嘿,小可爱,你叫什么名字?
Hey there, little cutie. What's your name?
我不知道
I don't know.
嘿,Millie,14桌要菜单
Hey, Millie, 14 needs menus.
来吧
Come on.
你会乖乖的吗?坐在这里, 做妈咪的乖女儿,好不好?
You'll be okay? You're going to sit here, be Mummy's good girI? Okay?
好的,不要和陌生人说话 我马上回来
All right. Don't talk to any strangers. Be right back.
Toller先生在会客吗? 没有,可是--
- Is Mr. Toller with someone? - No, but-
很好 我不是个疯子,我发誓
Good. I'm not a crazy person. I swear.
等一下,你不能-- 别叫警卫
- Wait a minute. You can't- - Don't call security.
嗨,Toller先生,我叫Erin,不,我叫Slim.
Hi, Mr. Toller. My name is Erin... I mean, my name is Slim.
我从Millie那里知道你 在那家餐厅里,就在下一个街口
I got your name from Millie. Down at the diner, right down the block.
事情是
The thing is...
我的丈夫一直想杀我,你明白吗?看到了吗?
My husband keeps trying to kill me. You know? See?
我需要和一个明白人谈谈
I need someone to talk to who is smart.
我有钱,你知道
And I have money, you know.
我有钱,500美圆
I have money. $500.
可以归你,全部归你
And you can have it. You can have it all...
如果你能听我说...
...if you just listen to what...
就两分钟
Two minutes.
求你了
Please.
谢谢
Thanks.
那个小孩,能帮我照看一下吗?谢谢
Small person. Can you watch her? Thank you.
原谅我的法国口音,亲爱的,但是
Pardon my French, dear, but...
希望这能让你开心点, 因为你现在的处境真的很槽糕
...I hope you got some pleasure from it because you've really screwed yourself.
你有两个寻求警♥察♥帮助的机会,递交投诉书
You had two chances to go to the police, file a complaint...
或者留下他施暴的记录
...put his violence on record.
这两个机会你都没抓住
You ignored them both.
这就等于告诉他不必歇手直到杀了你为止
Which tells him to keep on coming untiI he kills you.
至于Gracie,你会去参加监护权听证会?
As for Gracie, you're going to the custody hearing?
是的
Yes, sir.
假如你不去的话,裁决肯定对你不利, 你就变成了一个逃犯
If you didn't, the judge would rule against you, and you'd become a fugitive.
一旦你去了,你丈夫会像你所说的 把你描述成吸毒者
Once you're there, your husband will, as you say, portray you as a drug addict.
就我所知,倒是很像--刚才就不请自入
For all I know, you are one. You break in here uninvited.
我必须说你的仇人老公 很有希望拿到单独监护权
I'd say your attacker has a very good chance of gaining sole custody.
如果你不介意,请把这些拿走 不,不,请收下
- If you don't mind, put this away. - No, no. Take it.
就这样了?
Is that it?
你不愿意帮我?
You won't help me?
这是我要告诉你的
That's what I'm telling you.
已经太迟了
It's too late.
没有人能帮你了
There isn't anybody who can help you.
凭良心讲,我认为
In good conscience, I should say...
监护权听证会可能是个骗局
...the custody hearing is probably a trick.
它本身并不是目的,而是个引你出来的方法
It's not about itself. It's a way to find you.
让你在特定的时间和地点现身,以便他的人跟踪
A way to get you in a particular place and time so his men can follow you...
这样他就能随时找到你
...and he can come to wherever you are...
然后要你的命
...and kill you.
明白了
Okay.
我现在必须向你保证,Grace.
Now I got to make you a promise, Grace.
自从你来到这世上
Ever since you were born...
我就开始想那些可能发生的坏事情