Mummy!
这边走
This way.
对不起 我们已经尽力了
I'm sorry. This is the best we can do.
没关系,我们很好,谢谢
It's okay. We're fine. Thanks.
这些人都是什么人?
Who are all these people?
他们是PhiI朋友的朋友
They're kind of friends of friends of PhiI.
这是什么?
What is it?
是吃的,好了吗?
It's food, okay?
你好,我的出生证丢了
Hi, I lost my birth certificate.
这是你的,PhiI送来的
This is for you. PhiI sent it.
你是不是感到很意外?
Are you surprised?
没问题,我们会照顾你的 好不好?
Sure, we take care of you. All right?
亲爱的Slim:
Dear Slim:
昨天有三个人威胁我 如果我帮你的话,他们就杀了我
Yesterday three men threatened to kill me if I helped you in any way.
幸运的是,对你来说,这激起了我的兴趣
Fortunately for you, this aroused my interest.
但是她也有可能...
But she may also be...
我把这封信寄到你以前工作过的餐厅
I'm sending this to an old address, the diner where you worked.
如果你收到了这封信并且你想要更多的话
If this reaches you and you need more...
给我的办公室里留个话 Jupiter.
...leave word at my office. Jupiter.
我们觉得怎么样?我们喜欢这里吧?
What do we think? We like it here?
为什么?我们是不是还要搬家? 不,我们--
- Why? Are we moving again? - No. We just-
那就好
Good.
因为我已经烦透了搬来搬去的了
Because I'm sick and tired to death of moving.
我也是 那么说好了
Me, too. So here's the deaI.
你可以叫我妈妈或者Erin,但是你不能叫我Slim.
You can call me Mum or you can call me Erin, but you cannot call me Slim.
我从来都不叫你Slim.
I never call you Slim.
我知道,只是以防某天有人问你罢了--
I know, but just in case somebody asks you someday-
我不认为你有那么苗条(slim有苗条的意思)
I don't think you are that slim.
谢谢
Thanks a lot.
我也新的名字吗? 我想是的,如果你想要一个的话
- Do I get a new name, too? - I guess. If you want one.
对不起! 什么事?
- Excuse me! - Yes?
你好,Betty? 什么?
- Hi. Betty? - Yes?
我是Erin Shleeter,我打过电♥话♥给你 哦,我记起来了
- I'm Erin Shleeter. I called you. - Yes, I remember.
这是我的女儿
This is my daughter.
看看,你多...叫什么名字?
Look at you. You are so... What's your name?
Queen Elizabeth.
欢迎你,Queen Elizabeth. 在会在这里玩得很开心的
Welcome, Queen Elizabeth. You'll have a good time here.
我能简单点叫你“Queen”吗?
May I call you "Queen" for short?
我喜欢和奶奶聊天,但是每个星期天
I like talking to Grandma, but every Sunday...
我们不得不开55小时车
...do we have to drive for 55 hours...
就为了找一个公用电♥话♥亭?
...just to reach some phone booth?
这次我能打给爹地吗? 不行
- Can I call Daddy this time? - No.
求你了,求你了
Please? Please?
别求了,你像一只小狗似的
Don't beg. You look like a dog.
你知道他在警♥察♥局有朋友
You know he has friends in the police department...
还有你剥夺了他做父亲的权利之类的浑话
...and you're depriving him of his rights as a father, nonsense like that.
因此将会有一场大的监护权听证会
It's leading up to a big custody hearing.
你说什么?
What are you saying?
在他做出什么蠢事之前打电♥话♥给他 跟他谈谈,让他冷静一下
Talk to him. Calm him down. Call him before he does something stupid.
也许让他跟Gracie谈谈会有好处
It might help if he talked to Gracie...
这也是为她好 没有父亲也不利于她的健康成长啊
...for her sake, too. It's not healthy to be without a father.
我们的通话时间最好短些,我下周再打来
We better keep this short. I'll call you next week.
等一下,我想跟Gracie说两句...
Wait. I want to speak to Gracie-
嗨,爹地,我们的假期真棒!
Hi, Daddy. We're having a great vacation.
去哪儿了?
Where?
哪儿都去过了,像芝加哥啦,还有...
We've been everywhere. Chicago and-
不许提问,明白吗?否则通话到此结束
No questions, okay? Or it ends now.
听着,婊♥子♥,她也是我女儿 别教我该怎么跟她说话
Listen, bitch. She's my daughter, too. Don't tell me how I can talk to her.
让我跟Gracie接着说,快他妈的把电♥话♥给她
Put me back on the phone with Gracie. Give her the damn phone.
告诉爹地你爱她然后说再见
Tell Daddy that you love him and say goodbye.
Gracie,是你吗,亲爱的?甜心,说话啊
Gracie, you there, honey? Sweetheart, talk to me.
再见,爹地
'Bye, Daddy.
亲爱的,对不起,宝贝 爸爸不是有意说脏话的
Honey, I'm sorry, baby. Daddy didn't mean to use bad words.
我真的,真的很伤心
Gracie! - I'm really, really sad. - Gracie!
对不起,孩子,这是我的错
I'm sorry, kid. It was my mistake.
妈咪是个大傻瓜
Mummy's just a big dummy.
你是怎么想的?
What do you think?
她的声音? 嗯,听起来跟以前一样
- Her voice? - Yeah, she sounds the same.
好啊 因为如果她整了容--
Good. 'Cause if she's changed her appearance-
谢谢,约翰
Thanks, John.
我还记得她,跟你说 还有那家餐馆,那个花招
I remember her. I told you. The diner. The scam.
但我记不起为什么你坏了规矩, 决定娶那个婊♥子♥的
I don't remember why you broke the rules and decided to marry the bitch.
她不是婊♥子♥
She's not a bitch.
对不起
Sorry.
她是个女招待
She is a waitress.
这话什么意思? 意思就是她很蠢
- What does that mean? - Means she's stupid.
先给你母亲打电♥话♥,现在又打给你 她不蠢
- To call your mother. Now to call you. - She's not stupid.
她知道假如通话时间很短,就无法追踪
She thinks if the calls are short they can't be traced.
我还是想弄明白,我们用那招泡了那么多妞, 干吗单单挑上她?
I still want to know. With all the girls that we pulled that on, why her?
或许这就是爱情
Maybe it's love.
也许
Yeah.
我知道那是什么意思 聪明的话,你最好忘掉她
I know what that means. If you were smart, you'd forget her.
我不能就这样忘了她,她绑♥架♥了我的孩子
I can't simply forget her. She kidnapped my kid.
我到底要跟你讲多少遍?那不叫绑♥架♥
How many times do I have to go there? It's not kidnapping.
一个不是她母亲的人带走你的孩子,那才叫绑♥架♥
Kidnapping is when someone who isn't the mother takes the kid.
母亲把孩子带走,那叫监护
When the mother takes the kid, it's called parenting.
你最快什么时候能赶到那儿?
How soon can you get there?
我不知道 你知道吗,我会为这事丢饭碗的
I don't know. You know, I could lose my job for this.
Robbie...
你在干的除了本职工作之外的一切勾当 都能让你丢了饭碗
...you could lose your job for all the jobs you're doing besides doing your job.
你懂我的话吗? 你别昏了头啊
- You know what I mean? - You got to be reasonable.
我在底特律有几个熟人 就像你在西雅图的熟人?
- I know some guys in Detroit. - Like your guys in Seattle?
我不想这么干了 我知道他们是什么东西
I don't think so. I know what they're like.
他们从没见过她,从没听过她的声音
They've never met her, never heard her voice.
等到他们看到她,她早就逃走了
She'll spot them and run before they even see her.
只有你,Robbie.
It's you, Robbie.
只有你
It's you...
还是只有你
...or it's you.
你在想什么?菜没问题吧?
What do you think? Is it okay?
还好吧,是不是?
It's okay, right?
不,是太糟糕了
No, it's not. It's horrible.
不算糟糕,妈妈
It's not horrible, Mum.
对,但味道也不好,对不对?
Yeah, but it's not good, is it?
妈妈,你尝一下
Mum, you tasted it.
你知道我在想什么吗?
You know what I think?
不知道,你在想什么?
No, what's that?
我想你在想爹地
I think you miss Daddy.
宝贝儿,你爹地冲我大喊大叫
Daddy yells at me, toots.
那么你在想别人
Well, you miss somebody.
他在那儿
There he is.
Joe! Joe!
- Joe!
- Joe!
Joe! Joe,我们在这里!
Joe! Joe, over here!
嘿,你们好吗?
Hey! How are you?
有我喜欢你们算你们走运 我从来没做过这么不正常的旅行
You're lucky I like you. This is the most preposterous trip I've ever taken.
换了飞机,租了车
Change your plane. Rent a car.
我们走吧
Let's do it.
你们和我一样都饿了吧?
You guys hungry as I am?
看起来她表现很好 是啊
- Seems like she's doing great. - Yeah.
你怎么样,还好吗?
How about you? You okay?
和所有人断绝来往,不能跟朋友聊天
Cut off from everybody, can't talk to your friends...
但Gracie是安全的
Gracie is safe.
那么Mitch他...
So Mitch is...
什么时候讨论监护权问题? 几个月之后
- When is this custody thing? - Couple of months.
不管怎么样,他们会优先考虑母亲,所以...
Anyway, they favour the mother, so...
是的,他们会
Yeah, they do.
但他有的是钱,有的是律师
But he has a lot of money, and a lot of lawyers.
这就是我所担心的 我的意思是, 你没法逃一辈子,Slim.
That's kind of what I mean. I mean, you can't run forever, Slim.
为什么不呢?这我很拿手
Why not? I'm good at it.
是的,但话说回来,你干什么都很拿手
You are. But, then again, you're good at everything.
等一下,你把我弄糊涂了, 你在批评我还是寻我开心?
Wait, I'm confused. Are you criticising me or flirting with me?
我们回头再讨论这个问题
Let me get back to you on that.