他时间不多了
He's running out of time.
那你呢? - 我要留下来
What about you? - I'm gonna stay.
还有其他方法可以尝试
There are other things,I can try.
听着,我不会把你留在这里
我们在一起
Look, I'm not leaving you here. We're in this together.
是你把我带到这里的
And you got me here.
但这没用,我不会离开,
But it didn't work, and I'm not leaving
直到成功或者他们先杀了我
until it does or until they kill me first.
妮娜... - 听着,
Nina... - Look,
我的车还在外面的停车场
my car is still in the lot outside.
如果我成功了
就不需要你帮忙回去了
If I get this right, I won't need your help to get back.
我会紧跟在你后面上路
I'll be on the road right behind you.
如果我失败了...
If I don't...
你也没必要和我一起死在这里
there's no point in you dying here with me.
走吧
Go.
去陪亨特吧
Go be with Hunter.
(动力电池)
哦,该死 哦,该死!
Oh, shit. Oh, shit!
该死
Shit.
哦,该死
Oh, shit.
哦,该死
Oh, shit.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
它们是机器
They're machines.
它们猎杀我们,但不吃我们
They hunt us, but they don't eat us.
它们不睡觉 它们不呼吸
They don't sleep. They don't breathe.
它们不会超过8000英尺的高度
They don't go an inch above 8,000 feet.
那不是生物
That's not a living creature.
那是程序设定
That's programming.
是谁设定的?
By who?
打得好
Good shot.
谢谢
Thanks.
为什么是8000英尺?
Why 8,000 feet?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你的车还能开吗?
Is your car still running?
半英里前散热器就坏了
Radiator blew half a mile back.
天啊,杀死那些混♥蛋♥的感觉太棒了
God, it felt amazing to kill those fuckers.
当你升起海盗旗,
Going to feel even better when you raise that pirate flag
告诉世界我们有办法打败它们时
感觉会更棒
and tell the world we have a way to beat 'em.
爸爸!
Dad!
我说过我会回来的
Told you I was coming back.
我太想你了
I missed you so much.
来吧
Come on.
哦,你看到了吗?他们成功了!
Oh, you see it? They did it!
乌鸦巢,这里是红岩
MAN,Crow's Nest, this is Red Rock.
你们看到我们看到的了吗?
Are you seeing what we're seeing?
我们已经看到了...
WOMAN,We have line of sight...
是的 确认了
MAN 2,Yes. Confirmed.
我们有清晰的视线 -收到 这是...
We have clear line of sight. -Copy that. This is...
这里是迷失峡谷避难所
WILL,This is Lost Gulch Refuge.
三年前,
Three years ago,
我们熟悉的世界在一夜之间消失了
the world we knew disappeared overnight.
我们失去了家园,
We lost our homes,
失去了社区,
our communities
失去了我们爱的大多数人
and most of the people we loved.
我们仍然不知道为什么
在8000英尺以上我们是安全的
We still don't know why above 8,000 feet we were safe.
但我们不必再遵守那些规则了
But we don't have to play by those rules anymore.
收割者试图夺走我们的星球
The Reapers tried to take our planet.
他们以为我们会死在这些山上
They thought we'd die up here in these mountains.
但是,我们还在这里
Well, we're still here.
(纪念凯蒂)
迟早我们要与他们战斗
Sooner or later, we had to fight them.
不如就在今天
Might as well be today.
(不要走开,后面还有)