近距离的
Up close.
不只是远处闪烁的光
Not just a flickering light in the distance.
它们撕碎人的方式
The way they tear people apart.
子弹打在它们身上就像没事一样
Bullets bounce off them like nothing.
除非你正中它们的脸,
Unless you hit them square in the face,
即便如此,也只能给你
几秒钟逃跑的时间
and even then, it just gives you a few seconds to run.
我们会死在外面的
We're gonna die out there.
但你会死在前面
But you first.
我不会离开太久的
I won't be gone long.
妈妈也是这么说的
That's what Mom said.
我会回来的
I'm coming back.
我保证
Promise.
威尔,我们到达
阿尔塔维斯塔滑雪区后,
WILL,We hit Alta Vista Ski Area,
甚至可以使用缆车
we might even use the ski lift.
用什么电力?
With what power?
他们有备用发电机
They have backup generators.
但那些发电机
Which won't work
闲置992天后就无法工作了
after sitting idle for 992 days.
如果电池没有耗尽
我就能让它运转起来
If the batteries aren't drained, I'll get it running.
妮娜,博尔德有什么?
So, what's in Boulder, Nina?
我以前的实验室
My old lab.
我以为你是加州理工学院的教授
I thought you were a professor at Caltech.
研究员
Researcher.
不能教学生 他们太蠢了
Can't teach kids. They're too stupid.
加州理工的学生对你来说都太蠢了?
Caltech students are too dumb for you?
那我们算什么?
So what's that make us, then?
凯蒂,你们不是加州理工的学生
Not Caltech students, Katie.
你可以友善一点
You could be nice.
至少试试
At least try.
不在乎有什么问题吗?
What's wrong with not giving a shit?
我们怎么知道下面
How do we know there isn't one
没有一只在冬眠?
hibernating down there?
我没有检测到任何东西
I'm not picking anything up.
我猜那不是指南针,对吧?
I guess that's not a compass, is it?
不是
No.
你找到追踪它们的方法了吗?
Did you find a way to track 'em?
呃,生物电磁学
Uh, bioelectromagnetism.
它们自身会产生磁场
They generate their own magnetic fields.
比我们的强
Stronger than ours.
比地球上任何动物都强
Stronger than any animal on Earth.
当它们在半英里范围内时,
When they're within a half mile,
这个装置的指针会有变化
the needle is drawn to them.
(埃尔巴消防道
海拔:8000英尺~~约2400米)
所以,到滑雪场还有两英里?
So, it's two miles to the ski area?
穿过森林的话只有一英里
One mile if we cut through the forest.
妮娜,你是专家
Nina, you're the expert.
知道为什么它们
不会超过8000英尺吗?
Any idea why they don't go above 8,000 feet?
我主要是希望它们不要改变主意
Mostly, I'm just hoping they don't change their minds.
那个有什么反应吗?
Anything on that?
目前还没有 暂时很安静
Nothing yet. It's quiet for now.
可能有些我们能用的东西
Might be something we could use.
好的 追踪器上很清楚
All right. Still clear on the tracker.
指针一动就告诉我
Needle moves, you say so.
这里有些弹♥药♥
Got some ammo here.
几个信♥号♥♥弹
A few flares.
中奖了
Jackpot.
嗯? - 你知道怎么用那个吗?
Huh? - You know how to use that?
它是为刚完成基础训练的
It's designed for an 18-year-old
18岁新兵设计的
just out of basic training.
我很确定我能搞明白
I'm pretty sure,I can figure it out.
不需要
No need.
所以你以前用过?
我来自德克萨斯州,威尔
- So you've done this before? - I'm from Texas, Will.
好吧,我来自路易斯安那州
Well, I'm from Louisiana.
但这不意味着我爸教过我
It doesn't mean my dad taught me
怎么使用榴弹发射器
how to use a grenade launcher.
妮娜!进展如何?
Nina! How's it going?
妮娜,我们能走了吗?
你们两个能不能闭嘴?
- Nina, can we please go? - Will you two just shut up?
我在看一个收割者的鳞片
I'm looking at a Reaper scale.
如果她想留下,就让她留吧
If she wants to stay, just let her.
就让她留吧 反正我们也不需要她
Just let her. We don't need her anyway.
实际上,你们需要我 不像你,我不是累赘
Actually, you do. Unlike you, I'm not dead weight.
呃,去你的,妮娜
Um, fuck you, Nina.
我们都知道你想上谁,凯蒂,
We both know who you're trying to fuck, Katie,
不是我
and it's not me.
是你最好朋友的丈夫
It's your best friend's husband.
你知道吗?
You know what?
你害死了谁
Who you got killed.
你还记得吗?
Do you remember that?
该死 住手
Shit. Stop it.
你这婊♥子♥
You bitch.
我不喜欢你,妮娜
I don't like you, Nina.
从来都不喜欢
I never have.
我不怪你,凯蒂
I don't blame you, Katie.
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
它们都是从哪里来的?
Where'd they all come from?
没有我们的三年
Three years without us.
(阿尔塔 维斯塔 滑雪场
海拔:7620英尺~~~约2300米)
等等 我需要休息一下
Hold up. I need a minute.
山顶海拔8000英尺
Top of the mountain's,8,000 feet.
再走10到15分钟,我们就安全了
Ten, 15-minute hike, we're safe.
或者我可以试着让缆车运转起来
Or I can try to get the chairlift working.
我们得比那更快才行
We'd have to be faster than that.
它们来了
They're here.
在下面
Down there.
跑!
Run!
我们永远到不了那条线
We'll never make it to The Line.
我们必须到! -太远了!
We have to! - It's too far!
我们得试试缆车
We have to try the lift.
如果电池没电怎么办?
What if the battery's dead?
她说得对!
She's right!
掩护我! -好的
Cover me! - Okay.
加油,威尔
Come on, Will.
加油,宝贝 加油
Come on, baby. Come on.
哦,该死 快啊
Oh, shit. Come on.
操
Fuck.
快啊,快啊
Come on, come on.
按下开关!
Hit the switch!
七千八百英尺
Seventy-eight hundred feet.
你得跳下来!
You have to jump!
快啊,凯蒂!
Come on, Katie!
去,去,去!跳!
Go, go, go! Jump!
快啊!
Come on!
该死,我没子弹了
Shit, I'm out.
别松手! -我抓住你了 我保证
Don't let go! - I got you. I promise.
我们快到了
We're almost there.
坚持住!
Hang on!
八千英尺!
Eight thousand!
我们做到了 我们做到了
We made it. We made it.
跑!跑!跑!
Run! Run! Run!
快啊,凯蒂!
Come on, Katie!
你们都没事吧?
Y'all okay?
没事 -没事
Yeah. - Yeah.
(度假屋
海拔:8209英尺~~~约2500米)
18年陈的单一麦芽威士忌
18-year-old, single malt.
那些手榴弹毫无作用
Those grenades did nothing.
为又活过一晚干杯
To one more night alive.
确实不一样
It is different.