天坑毫无预警地出现了
The sinkholes appeared with no warning
遍布世界各国 - 完全混乱
in every country in the world. -Complete chaos
此时全球各大城市的街道上一片混乱
at this hour on the streets of every major city on the planet.
它们从地下爆发出来
They're exploding from the ground.
看起来毫无预警,它们就这样
It seems like, with no warning, they're exploding
从地下爆发出来 - 科学家表示
from the ground. -Scientists say
从天坑中出现的生物
the creatures that emerged from the sinkholes
可能已经冬眠了数千年
may have been hibernating for thousands of years.
子弹只能稍微阻碍这些生物
Their bullets merely hinder the creatures
但无法阻止它们
but don't stop them.
许多国家已经调动了军队
Many nations have called in the military.
...数千人死亡,看不到尽头
...thousands dead, no end in sight.
居住在高海拔地区的人们报告说
People who live at high altitudes are reporting
他们看到收割者在
海拔8000英尺处突然停止
(8000英尺约2400米)
that they've seen the Reapers stop cold at 8,000 feet.
这里是科罗拉多州的尼德兰
This is Nederland, Colorado.
我们镇上的大部分地方都被摧毁了
但8000英尺以上的地方
Most of our town is destroyed, but everything above 8,000 feet
完全没有受到影响
is completely untouched.
全球生命线似乎是海拔8000英尺
(8000英尺约2400米)
Global lifeline appears to be 8,000 feet.
当局敦促幸存者
Authorities are urging survivors
待在那个海拔以上
to stay above that elevation.
8000英尺是全球生命线
8,000 feet is the global lifeline.
如果你能到达高地,现在就去那里
If you can get to high ground, go there now.
(3年后)
(科罗拉多州 落基山脉
海拔7740英尺~~~约2360米 )
(安全线下260英尺)
《高处营救》
(失落峡谷避难所 人口:193
海拔:8460英尺~~~约2580米)
嘿,亨特
MAN,Hey, Hunter.
一切都还好吗?
Everything okay?
亨特?
Hunter?
我只是...只是想见见其他人
I just... just wanted to see other people.
而且你说大多数怪物又开始冬眠了
And you said most of the monsters are sleeping again.
你每晚都需要吸氧
You're on oxygen every night.
如果你在逃跑时
肺部突然发作怎么办?
What if your lungs seized up when you were running away?
对不起,爸爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
我不能失去你
I can't lose you.
我真的不能
I can't.
我需要你明白这一点
I need you to understand that.
这个很重 - 是啊
This one's heavy. - Yeah.
等一下
Hold on.
你抓稳了吗? - 嗯
You got it? - Yeah.
嘿,今天早上发生了什么事?
Hey, what happened this morning?
他越过界限去看
He went across The Line to get a better view
红岩定居点的情况
of the Red Rock settlement.
嗯,他是这里唯一的孩子
Well, he's the only kid up here.
他很孤独
He's lonely.
但他还活着
He's alive.
威尔,我们中有些人需要更多
Some of us need more than that, Will.
我是说,我们在这里也许很安全,
I mean, we may be safe up here,
但对他来说,这山顶就像是一座监狱
but this mountaintop is like a prison to him.
他去那里不只是为了看红岩
He didn't just go there to see Red Rock.
那条线穿过了
WILL,The Line crosses
附近的埃尔巴消防道
Elba Fire Road near there.
那是他最后一次见到母亲的地方
It's the last place he saw his mother.
乌鸦巢避难所报告说
MAN,Crow's Nest Refuge reports
他们派了五人小队越过那条线
they sent a party of five below The Line
去寻找必需品
to forage for essentials.
到目前为止还没有人回来,
Nobody's come back so far,
但他们仍然抱有希望
but they're still holding out hope.
他们要求我们派人去山顶
They asked us to send somebody out to the pinnacle
寻找他们还在外面的迹象
to look for any signs they're still out there.
他们走的是哪条路?
What road did they take?
上谷的糖面包径
Sugarloaf Run in the upper valley.
我明白
WILL,I get it.
你信任尼娜 但这是一个自杀任务
You trust Nina. But this is a suicide mission.
拯救世界不是你的工作
It's not your job to save the world.
好的,伙计
Okay, buddy.
我在这里 我在这里
I'm here. I'm here.
放轻松
Take it easy.
好了 深呼吸
All right. Deep breaths.
慢慢来 深呼吸
Nice and easy. Deep breaths.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
慢慢来
Nice and easy.
就是这样
There you go.
慢慢来
Nice and easy.
哦,我爱你,伙计
Oh, I love you, man.
(博尔德)
所以,干草可以保持土豆温暖
So, the hay keeps the potato warm
当它从地里长出来的时候
as it grows out of the ground.
天冷时,你把干草盖在上面,
When it gets cold, you put the hay over it,
防止地面结霜,保持土豆温暖
keep the frost off the ground, keep the potato warm.
明白了吗?
All right?
现在,关键是时机,好吗?
Now, it's about timing, all right?
当你松手的时候...
When you let it go...
你必须在正确的时刻松手
You have to let it go at the right moment.
松开绳子
Let go of the string.
就是这样
There you go.
今天是亨特的生日
WILL,It's Hunter's birthday.
嗯 你想要我最后一盒通心粉和奶酪?
Mm. And you want my last box of mac and cheese?
我有这些可以交换
I have these to trade.
不多,但是...
It's not much, but...
足够了
It's enough.
不会吧!
HUNTER,No way!
你怎么弄到的? - 来吧
How'd you get this? -Come on.
你知道的,我有人脉,伙计
You know,I got connections, man.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
爸爸,你为什么不再用收音机了?
Dad, why don't you use the radio anymore?
哦 我们有旗帜可以在
需要时向其他避难所发出信♥号♥♥
Oh. We have flags to signal the other refuges if we need to.
但这和直接和他们交谈不一样
But it's not the same as talking to them.
我们已经很难产生足够的电力
It's hard enough to make enough electricity
来维持我们绝对需要的东西,
for the things we absolutely need,
比如你的机器
like your machine.
尤其是在冬天,
Especially in the winter,
白天时间那么短
with the days being so short.
你要离开了,是吗?
You're gonna leave, aren't you?
那是你最后一个过滤器了
That was your last filter.
我们需要更多
We need more.
如果你再生病...
You get sick again...
那我就不会生病
Then I won't get sick.
不,事情不是这样运作的
No, it doesn't work like that.
什么时候?
When?
我会没事的
I'm going to be okay.
我从查理那里拿到的
I got 'em from Charlie.
我很确定他想和我上♥床♥
I'm pretty sure he's trying to sleep with me.
他80岁了
He's 80.
好吧,在这里待了三年后,
Well, after three years up here,
我在考虑接受
I'm considering it.
亨特在哪里?
Where's Hunter?
睡觉了
Sleeping.
你知道,今天是周五晚上
It's Friday night, you know.
是吗?
Is it?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
如果是在以前,你现在会在做什么?
If this was before, what would you be doing?
我可能会和我的岳父在第19洞
I'd probably be at the 19th hole with my father-in-law.
抱歉,我从没想过你是那种
乡村俱乐部类型的人,威尔
I'm sorry, I never pictured you as the country club type, Will.
我不是
I wasn't.
但塔拉的家人很喜欢
But Tara's family loved it.
我讨厌那里
I hated it.
现在我反而怀念它