The Reapers' scales-- they're impenetrable.
我认为是因为它们带电
I think it's because they're electrically charged.
我想这是一种防御机制
A defense mechanism, I think.
你想?
You think?
如果我是对的,一个弹射物,一颗子弹,
If I'm right, a projectile, a bullet,
与方镁石结合,击中它们时,
bonded with periclase, it hits them,
理论上会产生瞬时的...
and theoretically, it creates a momentary
百万伏电压差,然后砰的一声
million-volt differential, and boom.
不可控的内部燃烧
Uncontrollable internal combustion.
一颗神奇子弹?
A magic bullet?
这就是你一直在研究的东西?
That's what you've been working on all this time?
真的是一颗神奇子弹?
Literally a magic bullet?
这不是魔法 这是科学
It's not magic. It's science.
这只是个猜测 - 这是个假设
It's a guess. - It's a hypothesis.
加上一大堆一厢情愿的想法
With a healthy dose of wishful thinking.
塔拉相信我
Tara believed me.
塔拉会相信任何
她认为能救亨特的东西
Tara would believe anything she thought could save Hunter.
你知道这一点,
You knew that,
却说服她去送死
害死了他们所有人
talked her into going and got them all killed.
我的妻子,我们的朋友
My wife, our friends.
我告诉她不要去
I told her not to go.
我告诉她听你的话就是自杀
I told her listening to you was suicide.
然而,你现在却在这里
And yet, here you are.
和我一起,站在同样的悬崖边上
With me, standing on that same ledge.
开始吧
Here we go.
(博尔德县医院)
天啊
Jesus.
五楼
Fifth floor.
这边
This way.
别看
Don't look.
我必须看
I have to.
它们在哪里?
Where are they?
这里应该有成箱的
There should be cases of 'em in here.
那是...? - 说不准
Was that...? - Can't tell.
追踪器上没有显示
Nothing on the tracker.
还能在哪里?
Where else could they be?
呃,手术室
Uh, the OR.
那肯定是一只,毫无疑问
That's one, no question.
威尔,这里
WILL,Here.
快点,威尔,我们得走了 - 我知道
Come on, Will, we got to go. - I know.
糟了 它很近
Shit. It's close.
我在找 我在找
I'm looking. I'm looking.
我找到了!
I got 'em!
好,快走
All right, come on.
快,快,快!
Come on, come on, come on!
好了
Okay.
快点
Come on.
我的天啊!
Jesus fucking Christ!
天哪!
Holy fuck!
走 走
Go. Go.
这里!进这里
Here! In here.
现在我们被困住了 - 不,没有
Now we're trapped. - No, we're not.
楼梯
Stairs.
你在做什么? - 我就在你后面
What are you doing? - I'm right behind you.
我不是让你跑吗?
I thought I told you to run.
我没听
And I didn't listen.
它死了吗?
Is it dead?
它没动了
It's not moving.
是的,但是...
Yeah, but...
对 我们应该赶紧离开这里
Right. We should get the hell out of here.
实验室就在附近
The lab is close.
没时间了 - 我还需要方镁石
There's no time. - I still need periclase.
氧化镁 - 我得为亨特着想
The magnesium oxide. - I have Hunter to think about.
这不仅仅关乎你的儿子
This is about more than just your son.
没有什么比我儿子更重要
There's no such thing as more than my son.
你刚才给自己争取了多少时间?
How much time did you just buy yourself?
六个月?一年?
然后你又得回到这里
Six months? A year? Then you're right back here again.
或者我们可以证明
它们是可以被杀死的,
Or we can prove that they can be killed,
当我们在避难所上空升起旗帜时,
and when we fly that flag over the refuge,
其他困在山顶上的人就会知道
everyone else stuck on those mountaintops will know it.
全世界的人都会来和我们一起战斗
The whole world will come and fight with us.
虽然胜算很小
但我同意凯蒂的观点
The odds may be stacked against us, but I'm with Katie.
我们不能永远这样生活下去
We can't live like this forever.
迟早我们要与它们战斗
Sooner or later, we have to fight them.
但我需要你的帮助
But I need your help.
我一个人做不到
I can't do this alone.
该死
Shit.
我们走吧
Let's go.
(博尔德县实验室
海拔:5867英尺~~~约1788米)
注意追踪器
Scale.
追踪器上没有显示
Nothing on the tracker.
我需要五分钟
I'm gonna need five minutes.
我来警戒
I'll keep watch.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我从不知道你有家人
I never knew you had a family.
嗯,我确实有
Well, I did.
你从未提起过
You never said a word.
是的
No.
让它干燥一下,看看会发生什么
Let's let this dry, see what happens.
需要几分钟
Gonna take a few minutes.
我想你可能需要这个
Figured you might want this.
事情发生时我就在这里
I was here when it happened.
那是个星期六,但是...
It was a Saturday, but...
但我的团队接近一个突破,
but my team was close to a breakthrough,
使用钴来增加电池中的电子流
using cobalt to increase the electron flow in batteries.
使它们的效率提高三倍
Makes 'em three times more efficient.
世界末日来临时
我在想的就是这个
That's what I was thinking about when the world ended.
电池
Batteries.
比利,我七岁的儿子
那天有场足球比赛
Billy, my seven-year-old, had a soccer game that day.
你见过那个年龄的孩子踢足球吗?
You ever seen kids that age play soccer?
他们是如何一起涌向球的?
How they all just converge on the ball at once?
最糟糕的是,我选择不去看那场比赛
The worst part is, I chose not to go to that game.
我丈夫出差两周后回来,
My husband had been traveling for two weeks,
他回来了
and he came back.
我是...
I was...
我厌倦了当妈妈
I was tired of being a mom.
但你也无能为力
But there's nothing you could have done.
我本可以最后一次抱抱他
I could have held him in my arms one last time.
我相信你对塔拉也有同样的想法
I'm sure you've had the same thought about Tara.
我不该鼓励她跟我一起来
I never should have encouraged her to come with me.
我太自信了
I was overconfident.
我以为我找到了阻止它们的方法,
I thought I'd figured out a way to hold them off,
但我错了
and I was wrong.
如果这能给你些安慰的话,我恨自己
If it's any consolation, I hate myself more
远胜过你可能恨我的程度
than you could possibly hate me.
我只是责怪你
因为这比责怪自己容易
I only blame you because it's easier than blaming myself.
我知道她会去,
I knew she was going to go,
即使我试图阻止她
even after I tried to stop her.
而我让它发生了
And I let it happen.
你不能责怪自己
You can't blame yourself.
我们都不能
Neither of us can.
有什么意义呢?
What's the point?
好吧
All right.
你尽力了,妮娜
You tried, Nina.
你已经做了所有能做的
You did everything you could.
回家吧,威尔
Go home, Will.
去救你的儿子吧
Go save your son.